LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toning It Down

I feel lately the urge to become an AB massively overwhelming, spending all day in my bed cuddling my teddy suckin on a pacifier in a diaper....im home alone this week, and have been 24/7 for the entire week. Originaly i was going to go to school next monday and tuesday in a pull up but i think i need to tone it back down, im getting rid of 2 pacifers, baby wipes and some other stuff, i realy need to get shot back into reality or ill be like this for a long time ,its getting to out of control. Im not doing it in moderation...fair play im going to work in a pull up but, i dunno, thats just htis week only, im not sure, its realy complicated.

any views on this?

This lifestyle is new to you and your still a teen going through lots of fun hormones. These strong urges are bound to happen one way or the other. Just remember a couple of things. One, your still yourself and normal. Keep yourself in check don't let yourself get used to wearing 24/7 or letting the lifestyle get in the way of your life. You still have school to finish, and that should be your main priority. Find the balance for yourself man.

• 3 weeks later...

You must always keep your life in perspective. Separating your fantasy life from reality is hard at times because the desire can be overwhelming. Every now and then you need to take a step back and reflect on your lifestyle and how it's influencing your real life and true ambitions and goals. You need a time out!

It's not uncommon for people to have "cycles" of ab behaviour. I find that I can go months on end without being the slightest bit interested and then not be able to think of anything else until I've got it out of my system again.

You do need to moderate it a bit. Maybe keep it to just the times you are at home, and not wear a diaper out to work or school.

Originaly i was going to go to school next monday and tuesday in a pull up but i think i need to tone it back down, im getting rid of 2 pacifers, baby wipes and some other stuff, i realy need to get shot back into reality or ill be like this for a long time ,its getting to out of control. Im not doing it in moderation...

It's the age old Shakespearian idea of 'all things in moderation'. Any time something begins to interfere with the rest of your life you could classify it as a problem, even things that otherwise are productive and useful activities such as work, studying, working out, balancing your checkbook, etc. When a single interest or activity takes over too much of your time (the one resource that's finitely limited beyond your control) it does so at the exclusion of other important activities that also bring you pleasure and success. Being a multifaceted individual with a variety of attributes, likes, dislikes, interests is part of what makes someone intriguing and interesting (even to themselves). Obsession with a single activity requires sacrificing everything else and turns a beautiful symphoney into a one note song... which, eventually, will sound like ringing in your ears.

Keep alive all the cool things about being you and never feel that you can't do one thing because you like another.

--BabyLex

Rhezz, sometimes I feel like you... and it cannot exactly be attributed to youthful hormones, now can it? LOL Keep in mind there have been many threads about the REALLY IN TO IT and PURGE cycles in our lifestyle in which folks throw out stuff, considering themselves over the top, weird, or whatever.

I have no advice, except to mention that I started a thread (and poll) many months ago asking people how many minutes/hours a day do people spend on diaper sites like DD. Spending a lot of time here is one thing, but even that needs to be in moderation as others have mentioned. The problem is, what is moderate? Many would say ANY time in a site like this is stupid and a waste of time. (not us, of course! LOL) But seriously, every hour we spend here, in my opinion, probably reinforces and strengthens the interest and fascination... not to mention opens your mind to many varations of your interest you hadn't thought about before.

It would take a strong act of the will for me not to look at this board for... let's say, 2 weeks straight. Hmmmm.