LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

15 Hours In A Diaper :(

well its bitter sweet actually, I woke up really rushed this morning, and I woke up dry, which is a rarity! so I didn want my tranquility ATN to go to waste, I left it on. and I've been gradually wetting it throughout the day, Untill it got hot, (I drive a delivery truck) Then I desperately tried to find a chance to take it off, but an opportunity did not arose! so now I am back home with the same diaper own, about to remove it btw, and a huge rash :(

My experience is I am glad that I only have to need them for bedtimes, I truly wouldnt want to be 24/7 or incontinent, it is not fun.

Not with your job, no... it's probably not fun...

Then again, incon people probably devise methods to work around everyday problems like this...

-Sophie

P.S. Use cream on your rash. It helps... trust me...

why didnt you pull over to a rest stop and take it off in the bathroom? NOTHING was around? Were you in the desert?

Also....you could have simply pulled into a deserted area....pulled down your pants, untaped the diaper, took it off, and

then pull your pants back up. Then go to a fast food place....ask for an extra bag, and discard the diaper in the bag at the

trashcan usually designated right after the pickup window.

Major owie,

with a diaper rash that severe, I suggest you get into a bath of luke warm water, and soak for about 15 minutes. This will properly neutralize the acids and salts that caused the rash. Once you get out of the water, lay down on your bed and let the area air dry. It is prob better, if at all possible, that you don't wear a diaper for at least 2-4 hours, and let your skin try and rebuild the barrier. After that, use a strong barrier cream (baby diaper cream can work as long as it is unperfumed) before putting on another diaper.

Thank you for your concerns, I took a shower and just lied in the living room letting air circulate, now my right cheek is still a bit reddish but not as worse as before.

Toon: I run construction deliveries locally, I would of gone to a port o potty but I couldnt find one, and yes It is very hot over here now, as I am in south texas :(.

Sophie: I usually get out and talk to the customers while they are unloading me, but I only got down once, and thankfully it was an ATN so they arent that thick, but it was riding up my back, and since it was humid....

Once again I got to give some props for Incon people, because they have to put up with this on a daily basis.

Golly. I guess when my protagonist in my planned novel has to wear diapers longer than just at bedtime, I'll have to remember that he either gets a cream, or rashed if it's forgotten to put on. Thanks for yet another pointer to help shape my novel. :)

• Like 1

15 hours in the same diaper? That's nothing! Wetnmessy247 spends 24 hours every day in the same wet and soiled diaper!

Seriously, I sure hope your rash gets better. It's no fun having a sore butt, especially if you are a driver and have to sit on it the next day while working. Do what everyone suggests, let it air out as much as possible, use a cream that will help cure it. Try some Sween Cream if you can find it. I gurentee it will help with raw skin and even chafing. My experience is that even if I have worn a diaper to bed, it's a good idea to take it off and let your skin breath a little weather the night diaper is wet or dry before you either dress in regular clothes for the day or a fresh diaper.

Guest Wetnmessy247

You got rash after just 15 hours? Your skin must be really sensitive. That or your urine is really acidic.

Slather on the vaseline, brother, and keep that diaper on!!! A diaper isn't dangerous until the rash turns into open sores. Which I have had one or two in the past. Maybe the heat made you bake in the sun, along with avery wet diaper. The sun heated up your wee, maybe? I dunno.

But 15 hours before rash? I assume most people last much longer in a wet diaper than this. I mean, it's rather an inconvenience to have to stop and change every 2 hours to ensure no rash occurs.

Be a man and push through the pain. The body has a way of accomodation. If you stay expsed to your urine long enough, the rsh can start to fade away. That is, after it gets almost unbearably painful to even move.

I would assume one would get rash from messyness faster than from wetness.

• Like 1