LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help With Vanity License Plate

I will be registering my truck pretty soon and was tickled by the thought of an AB/DL vanity plate. I am looking for one that has a double meaning so others won't think too much into it. Of course, I need one where the double meaning fits my life. I can't just get a plate that says "ABDL" because whatever 'other' acronym you can come up with won't actually apply to me.

So, I'm calling on others to help choose a REALLY good scheme of alphanumeric code that represents both my public interests and private. If someone comes up with a great one that I actualy use, I'll make a donation to DD on his/her behalf.

My profile lists some interests.

p.s. I am a flight instructor for a living.

p.p.s In NC, the general license plate is 3 letters, then 4 numbers.

Huh, I have insider knowledge and I'm still scratching my head. Q: Can NC Vanity plates be letters only or do they have to follow the general three letter then four number format? If letters only then I vote for FLYBABY above, you can explain it more than one way to keep out of trouble! Besides, that would be a cool new name for you, being as you moved out of PA.

Here are my attempts based on Alphanumerics:

FLY7112(GAL) Maybe a woman pilot or traffic controller would figure this out after awhile, she'd have to observe the truck and you. I like it.

FLY4916 (DIP) isn't quiet as good.

Here's one I'd maybe use: DPR1233 (Diaper AB CC[sissy]) (So simple even an adult baby could figure it out - hopefully GEICO doesn't read this, hehe)

Another good one: DLA2333 (DL AB CCC)

I tried other things: In the alpha department DIA is second runner up but DPR is a sure hit with anyone looking for it. SIS was third choice. Don't use your initials. I couldn't make Tinkerbell fit, although she flies, is a total girlygirl and its possible she wears diapers - how would anyone know?

Oh, and here's one for the odd Urolagnist out there in DDLand: PEE1655 (PEEPEE) hahahahaha

I see some good ones here. Keep 'em comin'.

Glenn, I'm not sure how you derived the numbers 7112, 4916, etc. They don't match up with the phone.

There's no requirement to stay with 3 letters and 4 numbers, but having that scheme will make it easy to pass off the AB/DL plate as simply the next number in sequence to be generated.

It is a little ironic that one town over from me is called Atlantic Beach. So I do get to see references to "AB" often. Besides OBX and SOBX, there's also EI for Emerald Isle and MHC for Morehead City.

I see some good ones here. Keep 'em comin'.

Glenn, I'm not sure how you derived the numbers 7112, 4916, etc. They don't match up with the phone.

There's no requirement to stay with 3 letters and 4 numbers, but having that scheme will make it easy to pass off the AB/DL plate as simply the next number in sequence to be generated.

It is a little ironic that one town over from me is called Atlantic Beach. So I do get to see references to "AB" often. Besides OBX and SOBX, there's also EI for Emerald Isle and MHC for Morehead City.

assuming 1=a, 2=b, and so forth. 7112, where 7=G, 1=A, 12= L, so you get GAL. What Phone?

Well, I'll think on it some more. So far there are some good ones!

I've wondered where I could get those White oval Country or vacation location stickers like those that say OBX, but have them say either AB or DL

or

If you can get some of those AB Oval car stickers, maybe somewhere there is a place that correlates with DL? You can put two stickers next to one another, like this: AB DL and noone would freakin know unless they are "in the know". Thats been in the back of my head for a few years. Alternatively, one can go to www.stickershoppe.com and get whatever they want, but theres a fee.

Oh the places you've been and the people you've seen!

assuming 1=a, 2=b, and so forth. 7112, where 7=G, 1=A, 12= L, so you get GAL.

I see said the blind man.

What Phone?

Was thinking of the numbers/letter association on the phone keypad. Like 1-800-mattres = 18006288737

Using your states limitations, 3 letters and 4 numbers, the combinations can be...

It's not a limitation. There's nothing to explain when everyone thinks that the state gave you that combo of letters and numbers.

In fact, I saw a license plate that said BABYSHUZ. The frame said "If all else fails, hug your Teddy"

Feel free to use my moniker Repaid1, if asked it would easily be explained, being a Flight Instructor. I'm sure you have had a few close calls, and were given another chance. Course spelled backwards..well you know! :thumbsup:

There is always SSY-CFI (Sissy-Certified Flight Instructor). You could use the numbers 559 as SSY (I know the 9 dosn't look much like a Y but it would if the top of the 9 was open. Maybe 55Y-CFI would work. I just don't see any numbers that could remotly pass for DIPR. Maybe you could use DIPR-CFI and if anyone asks you could say that VIFR was taken and the D is in place of the V and P is in place of F. Then it would look like you are a Visible/Instrument Flight Regulations Certified Flight Instructor.

I will be registering my truck pretty soon and was tickled by the thought of an AB/DL vanity plate. I am looking for one that has a double meaning so others won't think too much into it. Of course, I need one where the double meaning fits my life. I can't just get a plate that says "ABDL" because whatever 'other' acronym you can come up with won't actually apply to me.

So, I'm calling on others to help choose a REALLY good scheme of alphanumeric code that represents both my public interests and private. If someone comes up with a great one that I actualy use, I'll make a donation to DD on his/her behalf.

My profile lists some interests.

p.s. I am a flight instructor for a living.

p.p.s In NC, the general license plate is 3 letters, then 4 numbers.

Keep in mind that NC also allows all manner of characters too!

Like: $ %# @...etc

Saw one the other day that said "$Advisor"

Don't have to use ab/dl in that format, try dlab so it's not as suspicious to others but maybe obvious to some like us.

HI FLYN(HIGH FLYING), IFLYDL(I FLY DAILY(DIAPER LOVER TO US), FLYABLD(FLY ABLED JUST THE D AND L IN REVERSE), WINGS OR MYWINGS(DOUBLE MEANING), DLBNAB(DOES LOVE BEING AIR BORNE OR DO LOVE BEING AIR BORNE OR DAILY LIFE BEING AIR BORN), GR8DLAB(GREAT DAY LIVING AIR BORNE), DRYSKY.

Do you train in the c152?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Some of ya'll are like using cryptic code. I can't stand vanity plates that are so obscure they basically force you to follow the damn driver for miles while you are figuring out the puzzle.

Anyway.....

FLTBBY (Flight baby)

MSSYFLGT (Messy flight)

WTFLGHT (Wet flight)

BBYNTOW Baby in tow

BBYONBRD (Baby on board)

4EVANDPRS (Forever in diapers)

PLTNPLLPS (Pilot in pullups)

PMPRDSKY (Pampered sky)

STNKYPLN (Stinky plane)

There are litterally thousands of possibilities.

I've got it!!

PLUP2FLY - Pull-up to fly, has a double meaning pull-up or pull-back really I suppose to fly and also Pull-up(diapers) to fly. Few would know the difference though and it's a true hidden meaning.

I see you can use up to 8 characters on the plate so it'd totally fit. The "PLUP" sounds like pull-up when you say it fast or slow really.

AV8TRSDL OR AV8TR DL - Dual meaning too. Aviator(s) Drivers Licensor(License, Licensee) since that what you do, get people their Flying/Drivers License kinda and Aviator(s) Diaper Lover

I'm thinking way to much about this now. Let me know if you like any of them.