LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confession

Hey,

Ok honestly im a 26 year old straight virgin guy. I have friends who are girls and know they are attractive, but never took it that next step. Im starting to think im getting into this more and that when the time comes I wont be able to 'get it up' without diapers involved etc. I dont think it would go down well trying to introduce it as its still quite uncommon in this country.

I would love a baby sitter senario that she will change my diaper but when notices my hard erection decides its time to show me something different - that would be good, but again that may hinder me from actually having 'normal sex'

Took a lot to admit this, any advice or so would be good with or without the nappies...

Thanks

Hey,

Ok honestly im a 26 year old straight virgin guy. I have friends who are girls and know they are attractive, but never took it that next step. Im starting to think im getting into this more and that when the time comes I wont be able to 'get it up' without diapers involved etc. I dont think it would go down well trying to introduce it as its still quite uncommon in this country.

I would love a baby sitter senario that she will change my diaper but when notices my hard erection decides its time to show me something different - that would be good, but again that may hinder me from actually having 'normal sex'

Took a lot to admit this, any advice or so would be good with or without the nappies...

Thanks

Wow, Wet Nappy UK, that is a frank confession. You have been a member of DD for almost 3 years. We can see you have made 45 or so posts but have no way of telling how many posts here you have read. Has there been a confirmed situation in which your ideal has come true?

What you are writing is all about what you want. What do you think the woman would want from a romantic relationship with you? Have you ever changed the used diaper/nappy of another adult? Have you considered the work and embarrassment involved? Trust me, to lovingly change the diaper of someone else you have to be in the right frame of mind, with affection for the diapered person. What are you willing to do for this ideal woman to deserve such affection?

There are short cuts you could take. Is prostitution legal in your community? Unless the woman is a licensed care giver and you have medical orders signed by a qualified physician, most courts in the UK would consider the act of changing your nappies in exchange for a fee to constitute prostitution. Maybe where you live that is not a crime at law, but would your friends and neighbors believe it is right for you to hire a big baby sitter? Which brings up the question, since you want to have your diaper changed, why discuss this in a Diaper Lovers section instead of the Adult Baby Lifestyles section? None of us need to be embarrassed because we understand our inner big baby.

Just because you have frequent thoughts about your ideal scenario, many shrinks might assume you are Obsessing over this and thus you fetish diapers. If you cannot function sexually without thinking about diapers that is a fetish and such a fetish can really get in the way of a healthy romantic relationship.

Is there a way you can compromise your diaper desires? How about you give it thought and get back to us?

• Like 2

wetnappyuk,

it takes courage, and a bit of recklessness to step out of your comfort zone and ask someone you fancy out for coffee etc. Once you do that, you may realize that the person you asked out is just as, if not more nervous than you are.

Re you saying that 'ab/dl is uncommon in the area, without you making the first step, you will never know. Consider this, before you were aware of intercourse, did you miss it, or even did you even think about it - I'd say no. You were too busy playing with other kids to contemplate it. That didn't say that 'intercourse' was rare, or didn't exist. All it said was that 1 - you had no knowledge of it. In the same vane, it is possible that people around you, even people you know very well, are playing baby and enjoying it, but are also as fearful as you are of bringing it out into the open.

There is a C&W Song, 'Behind Closed Doors' where the composer suggests something happens behind closed doors, but does not tell the audience. He leaves it up to the imagination of the audience. Technically, that song should not be played to children for fear of leud suggestions etc, but since nothing ACTUALLY is said, a child is unaware of the dual meanings.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Bringing up ABDL to anyone in public is a hit and miss type thing.

I wouldn't let it be the first thing you talk about. This would make you seem like some sex-deprived freak if it's all about diapers from the getgo.

Approach yo woman. Take her out. Do yo thang.

Then casually somewhere down the line tell her your fancy for wearing diapers/wetting them/messing them/being a baby/what have you.

If she takes it cool.

If not, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Every one thanks very much for your time and thoughts. Cards on the table I would prefer meeting someone, having relations and fun and if that means I wouldnt feel comfartable approaching the nappies side of me then fair enough. I think I shall try and keep this to myself for my own sense of regression/escapeism, ie back to perhaps simpler times as a kid. Which I suppose when things with a girl arise, it will be more grown up and I would always (if need be) have something special to fall back on.

Valid point re the prostitution, I wouldnt fancy it - might see about a nanny service if I take a trip down south.

Recklessness and courage indeed, I have friends who are girls but like I say its the whole 'taking it to the next step' I need to concentrate on, before introducing any sort of fetish.

Angela, the thing you said 'What are you willing to do for this ideal woman to deserve such affection?' got me thinking, and to be honest if 'love is in the air' then who knows what one man would do - but if its love then great, as nappies dont rule me I think I could give them up. In the mean time i'll just use is as escapisim and if need be, use the thought of 'playing' with a consenting girl as a way of getting me started if need be.

Really appreciate your time once again.

Valid point re the prostitution, I wouldnt fancy it - might see about a nanny service if I take a trip down south.

What makes you so sure a "nanny service" is not considered prostitution? Of course there are jurisdictions within the UK in which some prostitution business are legal. In some of those a nanny service is not legal. Just be prudent.

This is a good post, I've been there done that, felt the same way, When you get to know someone it's hard enough trying to gell with them and get the chemestry going between you both, without all the added insecurities of youre fetish getting in the way.

When I was in my teen I always thought that if and when I got involved with a girl I would switch my affections from daipers to my girlfriend, well to a point this did happen and lasted for a few years, then one day I just started thinking about diapers again, I bought some wore in secret, felt awful about keeping secrets but still built up a very strong need to wear diapers.

Eventually I came out to my girlfriend, it didn't go down too well, she was more concerned that we had been together for such a long time and I had never opened up befoure about this. It ended up being just another crack in a failing relationship.

I've had non serious kinky girlfriends that have enjoyed playing in diapers wearing and wetting changing, ect but never someone I would have considered a long term relationship with.

So in my case I have never shared my diaper desires with a proper long term girlfriend, and now I'm incontinent medically I always bring diapers and incontinence into the coversation fairly early in the relationship, you would be surprised how many time it has been acceptable because it was a medical thing, but when you open up and say it's youre fetish too, it's not really commonly accepted, some girls will, some girls won't to quote an old song.

Lifes never easy is it?

I was worried about the same thing. First I made sure I loved the women I had sex with, then I was able to have sex without a diaper. However, the truth is that wearing diapers while having sex is easier and feels so much better than without diapers. I found out that I didn't want to have sex without a diaper in the mix because it felt so good. I was able to pleasure her and I was able to get pleasure the way I wanted to. Sex is about love and sex is about pleasure. It is a give and take. If your partner loves you she will want to pleasure you and you will want to pleasure her any way possible. I wouldn't worry about sex first. I would worry about love first, that is more important and is needed before sex can be good.

SDB

Guest Wetnmessy247

Life certinally isnt easy, and thanks again everyone.

That's why god made diapers.

If you're having a rough day, just diaper up and suck your paci till falling asleep in a baby dreamland, then slowly waking up to a warm and stinky diaper. :wub: