LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Never Know...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ok, as one of those members that have been around awhile, and have posted a few. This is the observation I will make.

Your tail in this thread does sound unbelievable but that is what makes it so cool if it happened. As far others not believing, there will always be those.

As far as flaming? I look back on this thread and see you with this first match.

You asked about trust? this is a virtual world. you should never give full trust to anything. yes there are great caring people here, but there are many here that always enjoy a good fight and wiil anything to start one.

I think this rep system is bloody joke. I guess people just want to feel like people like them or something.

I'm sitting at -1 (prob more after this? ;-), which is funny cause I'm a fairly quiet poster who tries to share accurate info.

Nonetheless, don't sweat it... hopefully the admins will ditch the system sooner than later.

• Like 2

I think this rep system is bloody joke. I guess people just want to feel like people like them or something.

I'm sitting at -1 (prob more after this? ;-), which is funny cause I'm a fairly quiet poster who tries to share accurate info.

Nonetheless, don't sweat it... hopefully the admins will ditch the system sooner than later.

I +1 you for irony. :P

-Sophie

A few things you might like to consider;

Not everyone shares the same perspective as you. To be blunt some of your previous posts have clearly painted you in an unfavorable manner. And frankly while your story is possible the way it comes across is rather dubious in the details etc. Some people choose to not take things at face value, you shouldn't let that rattle your cage.

You obviously care what others think about you, otherwise you wouldn't be so passionate in your response...

Personally I take most people at face value till my bullshit meter goes through the roof. Good for you that you've met someone locally. One of the things you need to remember though is that some of the users who have been online in the ab/dl comunity for 10+ years have seen stuff like this time and time again, where it has turned out to be just so much bullshit.

Is it fair that they're allowing their cynicism to jaundice the way they treat others? No of course not. That said, over-reacting is just as foolish.

You mentioned people being open minded, part of that is reciprocal, you've got to accept that people *will* disagree with you, and just let it lie.

I was not aware that discussion of things other than diapers was a requirement since...ya know....the place is about....DIAPERS??

I'm sorry for assuming I could safely talk about them here.

I understaand having a high post count is cool, but it does not make you god.

Even douchebags can post thousands of times.

Point is, there are others out here besides you, so be more open minded.

I find it very VERY funny that open mindedness is the ONE problem on a board that EXISTS SOLELY based on the open mindedness of public in general.

Seems a little....hypocritical...to complain about people not understanding then flame people who come here for understanding. :huh:

This is me trying to understand the workings of this self contradicting, self centered board

• Like 1

Talk about egoism and attitude...

-Sophie

I think that Baby Sophie has hit the nail on the head, so to speak, There is a lot of attidude on this board, and most people here know how to tone down their posts so that they don't come over as agressive. That regressive attitude, for want of a better word, needs to be learnt, and although I hate to have to correlate the poust count with this attidude, it is that experience of posting, learning what others thing, and correcting and/or apologizing for your actions that tend to gain in the world as a whole.

There is a second type of behavior which as manifests itself as aggressive. I think that that type of behavior is both a cry for help merged with a regressive personality, and the people that show it are overcompensating by seeding argument rather than seeking resolution. That personality needs the argument in order to rationalize themselves. Experience will eventually show them the benefit of being nice to others.

In this vane, I suggest that when dealing with those people here on the board, that we step back a little and let them learn, rather than attacking and flaming them.

I really do want to believe wetmessy247, but it makes it hard when every single post I read of his is something out of the ordinary, even in our out of the ordinary fetish.

If you want respect around here, start posting about stuff that isn't so our of the ordinary. See how someone posted about meeting a ABDL through CL? And no one thought it was BS, well they have not given any reason to think they are BSing, where as you have. The majority of your posts have been something out of the ordinary, so when you have so many none ordinary incidents to your ordinary ones posted on here it gets suspicious, as it would for any forum, not just one about being a ABDL.

I come back for one final comment - will watch responses, but won't be drawn in again.

This whole thread has become not just compliments and pats on the back for wetnmessy - which is what the original post seemed to be looking for - but huge flames shooting out from him about people daring to say anything which he might feel is negative.

All this STILL serves to overshadow what I'd asked to begin with - assuming this happened (or happened without question) WHY is this the end?

NO ONE has addressed the issue of whether someone would come up to you or me, flash their diapers (or even a tiny corner) and say "I see you wear diapers. So do I." AND THEN DISAPPEAR!! I've been patiently waiting for wetnmessy to say something about seeing the guy again - after all, we're told he's seen the guy enough to know he lives in the building. I'd want to track the guy down and get to know him a little more - doesn't that sound logical? If the guy was 'out' enough to show that he wears diapers too, wouldn't HE be interested in more than just a 'flash-and-run'? OK, wetnmessy, so the story is true. Great!

Now could we have a little more follow-up?

geez. I've commented myself on threads where the topic of 'is it a good story or absolutely true' pops up. I'm all for just going with the good story whether or not it is true. I for one am simply puzzled by wetnmessy's flames and refusal to tell anything more. Is he interested in acceptance because he yells loud or because he's got some good stuff to say? I don't get it!!!

• Like 1

I come back for one final comment - will watch responses, but won't be drawn in again.

This whole thread has become not just compliments and pats on the back for wetnmessy - which is what the original post seemed to be looking for - but huge flames shooting out from him about people daring to say anything which he might feel is negative.

All this STILL serves to overshadow what I'd asked to begin with - assuming this happened (or happened without question) WHY is this the end?

NO ONE has addressed the issue of whether someone would come up to you or me, flash their diapers (or even a tiny corner) and say "I see you wear diapers. So do I." AND THEN DISAPPEAR!! I've been patiently waiting for wetnmessy to say something about seeing the guy again - after all, we're told he's seen the guy enough to know he lives in the building. I'd want to track the guy down and get to know him a little more - doesn't that sound logical? If the guy was 'out' enough to show that he wears diapers too, wouldn't HE be interested in more than just a 'flash-and-run'? OK, wetnmessy, so the story is true. Great!

Now could we have a little more follow-up?

geez. I've commented myself on threads where the topic of 'is it a good story or absolutely true' pops up. I'm all for just going with the good story whether or not it is true. I for one am simply puzzled by wetnmessy's flames and refusal to tell anything more. Is he interested in acceptance because he yells loud or because he's got some good stuff to say? I don't get it!!!

OK, I have no problem being the one that says it.

He most likely isn't going to follow up on the story because it didn't happen. It's most likely BS and he doesn't know what else to add.