LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bags?

toon

I have a diaper bag, but I never use it... >.<

Really I don't carry spare diapers around with me outdoors. I tend to not go places in diapers that are so far away from home or that are all day events because I don't like changing in public restrooms... I prefer my bedroom.

Or the bedroom of a friend, who already have diapers I've placed over there prior.

-Sophie

I use my coat. I have two holes in the pockets, one can hold a folded up diaper, and hte other holds a bag with wipes and a disposal bag. In time I will start carrying my laptop case around as a diaper bag.

I have bags but Mommie just carries them in the center storage between the seats in the blazer, or the glove box in the honda, sometimes in her purse. I wear smalls so most people wouldn't notice them anyway.

I have a blue, Eddie Bauer backpack style diaper bag. It's very discrete looking and when we go out, like to Disney, I wear it on my back and use it in the men's rooms. As a real diaper bag, it has a side zipper so pulling out a fresh diaper is easy.

For those times when I must appear to be a responsible adult, the brief case I carry to my office and court opens on two sides. The bottom side holds baggies to dispose of used diapers, some wipes in a plastic case and several slip-in pads, plus 2 Attends Breathable Small. When away from my office or evening functions, I have a largish black leather handbag holding the same diaper supplies as my brief case.

I have been collecting babyish diaper bags since I discovered the fabulous AB community. Some are relatively discreet, yet still leave baby bottles and so on exposed. Others are the kind of diaper bags proud mommies carry. When buying those I go for the largest possible. Currently my favorite is bubblegum pink and so big an adult-size changing mat fits in a compartment. We use that when carrying gauze diapers on weekends.