LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It'S The Way God Wanted..

Now, I don't mean to be the whole "Switch to Christianity" guy here, but Isn't this the way god wanted it to be? I mean. If God wanted us to hold our bladders, we would have a specific function for that. Right? It's justmy belief. Agree or Disagee?

• Like 1

Hard to say for sure... Many of the more intelligent animals on the planet tend to avoid going in or around their dens. Some even restrict this to designated areas, or the outskirts of their territory. So, it could be argued that the ability to learn to hold it is the function for that. There are many animals that are not capable of learning this particular feat. And there are those of us who have a sense of revulsion about using our diapers, so that could be argues as part of His plan, as well... So, it's really not something we can answer definitively without actually meeting Him and asking...

Guest Wetnmessy247

If we were supossed to be a certain way based on the biology of our body and no socialized training, the world would be in a rather bad shape.

Imagine how stinky earth would be if ALL 2 BILLION PEOPLE wore diapers and used them.

Where would all the used diapers go??

No, unfortunately we are supossed to hold our bladder. However if one wants to loose the control, they have the god given right to do so.

• Like 1

religion is a very dangerous topic for forums, especially when mentioning the G word.

ill just leave this here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nbav_Yj3Y

as for on topic, everything we know right now about what is "right" and "wrong" is learned.

without being taught whats right and wrong when growing up, you would have no conscious.

we define right and wrong, by how we behave in society.

im confused by your question, are you claiming that its unnatural to wear a diaper? or unnatural to pee in a toilet.

both of which can be address with the fact that byyy i think 3 years old in most children, the muscles strengthen in our urethra (i think thats right.) and the child realizes they dont need to wear diapers anymore. thats why forcing potty training on children usually works out badly or with the child resisting alot before the specific age.

boy, who knew my psychology cclass would actually teach me stuff .__.

Wasn't it said somewhere that babies are actually born with some control, but we 'teach' them to use their diapers because what mother wants to take her kid to the bathroom every 20 minutes?

Its true:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elimination_communication

http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/

http://www.naturalbirthandbabycare.com/elimination-communication.html

If we were intended to have zero bladder control we wouldn't have a muscle that constricts the opening. Since we do in fact have a muscle that prevents the bladder from emptying, your entire postulate is false. Also LOL invisible sky wizard

• Like 1

Wasn't it said somewhere that babies are actually born with some control, but we 'teach' them to use their diapers because what mother wants to take her kid to the bathroom every 20 minutes?

It was I.....

http://www.dailydiap...ndpost&p=191996

Also,

the mechanism of the human excretory system, as designed by whomever, is engineered to store for short times, waste products, until one can dispose of same.

EDITED by self to clarify the first link

• Like 2

Second, do we totally accept as true any statements in Wikipedia?

oh my god thank you !!!!!!!! i have given up posting about this as it seems if its on wiki it MUST be true, because its not as if wiki is peer edited or anything.... geeeeshh... tahts like "well i saw it on tv so it MUST be true"

• Like 2

I once edited out the line "There are no such things as farmers. It's a job invented by the government." from the farming page. We really should be able to shoot people who post stuff like that, for being too dumb to live and detrimental to the species or some more sciency-sounding variant of that...

Now, I don't mean to be the whole "Switch to Christianity" guy here, but Isn't this the way god wanted it to be? I mean. If God wanted us to hold our bladders, we would have a specific function for that. Right? It's justmy belief. Agree or Disagee?

Say What!? What does God have to do with diapers? It looks like you're searching for some correlation between the two when there really isn't one.

DISCLAIMER: I have no intention, nor ill will towards your deity, or your believe in same.

Second, do we totally accept as true any statements in Wikipedia?

oh my god thank you !!!!!!!! i have given up posting about this as it seems if its on wiki it MUST be true, because its not as if wiki is peer edited or anything.... geeeeshh... tahts like "well i saw it on tv so it MUST be true"

Both sarah_ab and Angela have a point in regards to WIKI. Yes, it could be true, and it also could be false. Wiki information is at best, misleading, which requires correlation and proof one way or the other.

Item 1

However, the statement I made, and has been correlated by others here, and by scientists worldwide that 'a newborn child IS aware of its elimination needs, but has neither the motor skills, nor the cognitive ability to address it.' is factual.

Item 2

Sphincter control is a learned and therefore trained response is also factual. There are exceptions to this in that some people don't or cant learn this muscular control due to some complication.

Adding #1 and #2, states clearly that a human can learn control. If you add your religious deity to this, then one can say that it is a Gift, or not depending on whether one has control. Since you have freedom of choice - a gift if you choose to believe same - it is your choice if you want to wear and use diapers etc. This is a personal choice which does not effect anyone else, and also has a positive mental aspect for some people. In all religions, it is requested that truth and honesty be practiced, firstly to be honest to thine self. That action, to some, can be the most difficult.

• Like 1

i have no problem with people using wiki as a starting off point for research, however instead of citing wiki as the source for statistics, just scroll down to whichever source was cited in the wiki article, and use the primary source.. so go to the primary source, make sure it wasnt taken out of context and then cite that....

sure its easier to cite wiki, but if someone is trying to use factual evidence to make a point, its always best to use the primary source

but BK, i wasn't disagreeing with your argument.... just agreeing with angela's statement about wiki.... because so many people use it as if it is the word of god.

• Like 1

i have no problem with people using wiki as a starting off point for research, however instead of citing wiki as the source for statistics, just scroll down to whichever source was cited in the wiki article, and use the primary source.. so go to the primary source, make sure it wasnt taken out of context and then cite that....

sure its easier to cite wiki, but if someone is trying to use factual evidence to make a point, its always best to use the primary source

but BK, i wasn't disagreeing with your argument.... just agreeing with angela's statement about wiki.... because so many people use it as if it is the word of god.

how i wrote all of my papers this year ;D

Boy howdy, it sure is odd to see how some threads twist and turn :lol:

So yeah, it is natural to hold your body's waste for a short while. That seems rather obvious to me :rolleyes: Where the real issue comes into play is One: Humans are the only animals who wear clothing and Two: Humans are the only animal who cannot seem to get over the fact that getting rid of your body's waste is a totally natural thing with no shame involved- yet we still hide to do it :P

It's really laughable the things us silly humans do and just as much fun to think of the reasons we do them :screwy: OK, it's being nice to 'do your thing' where I can't see it- and thank you for doing that- but honestly, does it really matter if you have a sudden need and can't get to a bathroom? I don't think it is yet there are laws against it anyway :( Yep, us humans sure is funny critters isn't we? :angel_not: Overheard as a man walking with his little boy observed a wino peeing behind a dumpster: "Daddy, look!" (pointing). "Yes son, maybe he had to go real bad and couldn't find a bathroom in time" :D End of interest by son and kudos to Dad for handling the situation so smoothly B)

Bettypooh

sarah_ab, I apologize if anywhere in my post it seemed that I accosted you on your choices. I firmly believe in 'free choice' AND 'free speech'. You have every right to state your opinions and that I fully welcome and endorse. It is the diversity of choice and opinions that changes 'existence' into 'living'.

Oh my, my, my!! I'm very big on the big "G" but please everyone, let's get a grip!!

Where is your sense of humor!!

Why don't we all get over this by listing so many other "If God had intended us to ___, He would have_____" sayings??

Did you really think the OP was serious?? (If it was a serious post, oops...sorry...and I'll slip away quietly to change my diaper...)