LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Public Diaper Experience

So, I wanted to tell all those who are interested about my first every outside diaper experience. This happened a few years back when I was going down to Kentucky to visit my mom. I live in Maryland. The drive is about 10-12 hours, depending if you drive the speed limit. It should take most people 12 hours at any rate. I figured that I could save a few minutes if I did not have to stop off at the bathroom.

So, for about half the trip I would slooooowly use my diaper. The whole time I was using it I was afraid it would leak. Every time I got out to pump gas, I was afraid somebody would notice. I didn't even think about me having to stop and get something to eat. Luckily there was a great invention called a drive through. So the coast was clear there.

Well, I was almost out of gas, so I figured I would get out and get some gas. My diaper was soaking. But it shouldn't be a problem, right? I mean, all I had to do was get out, pump gas, pay at the pump, and drive off. Well, guess what. The station I stopped at didn't take credit cards. Bummer. So, with my diaper soaking, I had to walk in and pay.

I figured the cashier was looking at me funny. I figured she knew I had a diaper on. She didn't stop staring. I noticed that I was walking with my legs spread a part a little 'cause of the diaper. The only thing that helped me get through was the fact I was about 300 miles away from home. I just wanted to get out of there.

So, I got out and nobody said anything. But my diaper was soaked and I still had to pee. I guess I drank a lot of soda or something. I could barely hold it, so I had to stop off at a rest stop to get out of my diaper. No problems, right? Well, it was a buy rest stop, and of course there arn't solo bathrooms. So I found the very last stall.

One problem, everything echoed in there. So I was afraid of undoing the fasteners! I did them as slowwwwly as possible. I even spit on them to get them to come off with no noise! I was afraid somebody could see through the crack between the stall and the stall door. One person tried to come in! (All the doors are closed even if nobody is in them).

Well, I finally got if off, with a little noise, but I took so long in there that even if somebody heard, they had left. OK, so no more problems, except where am I going to put this thing? The diaper swelled to 5x it's origional size! I couldn't just leave it there. Luckily I had one of the sweat shirts with the pocket in the front. I stuff it in there and walked out as quickly as possible. (I did not was my hands, I know, I'm gross).

I finally got to dump it in a trash can just outside the bathroom (too many people around the one in the bathroom). I don't think anybody saw me. I guess it didn't matter if they did or not, I didn't know any of them.

What I would like to know from anybody that has had the opportunity to change themselves in public, is how the hell do you do that? I mean, taking one off is hard enough. How do you put one back on with nobody knowing? Or do you just not care?

And yes, I would do that again!

i was as nervous as you at first, but i soon got over it.

now if i feel like it i can carry my diaper bag with me to the bar.

it really is no big deal to me anymore, but it is nerve wracking

at first.

I had my hang ups in the beginning about changing in public washrooms. Now it is just old hat. I do try and make sure the washroom is unoccupied but that isn't always possible. I have even had to walk out of a stall into a crowded bathroom carrying a wrapped up, soggy diaper. What can you do eh?

Anyway. I try not to make a big production of public changing. Its just what you have to do sometimes. Better than sitting in a soggy diaper all day and risking a wicked diaper rash.

I remember my first time changing in public too. I was pretty nervous. There were plenty of people in the restroom at the same time and I thought surely everyone would hear.

But it was at a mall, there was no one I knew, and I'd probably never see those people in my life again. So even if they did hear something... and guessed it was diapers... and cared for whatever reason... it still didn't matter :)

Since then I've changed in public on a few occasions and still never had a problem. Though I still try to avoid it hehe :)

I have walked out of an airport restroom stall with a wet diaper in hand many times. I then throw it in the trash, don't look anyone in the face and walk out. The thing I worry about the most is that someone will think it is a bomb since it is so weird and it'll cause a commotion. However it has never happened, yet.

Baby Bri

I had my hang ups in the beginning about changing in public washrooms.

My first outdoor diaper expereince (since I was being diapered by my mother) was going out to the AMTRAK rail line in nothing but my diapers to be seen by passing passengers. One time the train went by very slowly and I wet my diapers as people on the train were staring and pointing and laughing.

My first outdoor diaper expereince (since I was being diapered by my mother) was going out to the AMTRAK rail line in nothing but my diapers to be seen by passing passengers. One time the train went by very slowly and I wet my diapers as people on the train were staring and pointing and laughing.