LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here Be Kelly

What I do: Well I've legally been an adult for only 4 months. Im a college student; part-time waitress at both Texas Roadhouse AND Hard Rock Cafe, and a full-time BAMF (if you dont know what BAMF is, look it up :D ). Im a hard-working adult by day and little girl by night. Im pursuing an AA degree in Physics-Based Mathematics and I hope to transfer to eithter the Air Force or Naval Academy. My sole intention is to be a fighter pilot. As of now, Im a tech sergeant in the Civil Air Patrol and Im pretty damn good at what I do.

Stuffs: Boxing and hockey are my passions. I also like to ride ! Motorcycles, dirtbikes, ATVs, roller coasters, I have a need for speed. If its fast or violent, Im usually involved. Oh, I also like to cook :^)

What Im lookin for: Friends, tips and pointers and diapers, mainly. Im not looking at boyfriends, husbands, fiances, none of it. Not interested in females either. I could honestly see myself living in solid happiness as a single person, for life. Im an attractive girl and I have high expectations for a man. Im doubt Im going to find these expectations, Im not on a search for them. I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

The Hobs: I like anything artsy. I love to get my hands dirty with clay and with the help of my art teacher's supplies and inspiration from Ed Hardy Ive even painted paintings for myself. I play guitar, piano and drums, and Im currently learning Italian and Arabic. Travelling, sports, and gambling are what I like to do in my spare time. I love the feel-good Las Vegas atmosphere. Its my culture. The west coast of the US is where I belong. You only live once, right?

Well, thanks for taking the time to read about me. I know its quite a lot :^). Theres lots more to me, if you wanna know more, feel free to hit me up.

Wow, that was a really upbeat and extremely fast-paced introduction. You seem like a pretty kool person to get to know and it seems we have a few things in common. But anyways, it's great to meet you and have you on the diaper side. :P I'm sure you'll find that most of the people here are relatively easy to get along with and I wish you the best of luck! Oh, and I hope to continue seeing you around the boards!

E como mai! Actually, it's good to see another scientist type on the boards!

Aloha,

Honu, P.E., RCDD, M.S.E.E.