LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Founders (Tribute)

Ok, so I've been thinking... (Uh-o) about the founding fathers/mothers/ABDLS. In my opinion or my list in my personal experience has been Tommy of DPF. I think I'll always consider him to be the first pioneer of our ABDL cause. Of course there comes the late Heidi Lynn whom I very much looked up to. I also contribute to Angela Bauer and Stephanie (I hope I got Stephanie’s name right) for their contributions. Who has been part of the beginnings of DPF and continue to share their experiences. And again, In my opinion BriGuy, Square Duck, and Tammi for braving to go out and teach the rest of us it's ok to be who we are by attending things like the Pride Parade and other events and keeping the beliefs of Heidi Lynn alive. People like Repaid who keeps us monitored and on our toes. And most importantly DailyDi for keeping us together and continuing the DPF legacy, bringing together new technology and a forum where we can all come together. And the rest of this group... It's our diversity that makes us truly unique. Like America, we are the Melting pot, but we are a worldwide melting pot. A group that bonds and bring each other closer to who we truly are and can be. This is a magnificent group and a one we should all be proud to be a part of.

Thank you all.

HFID

Crinklebritches.

I agree with Crinklebritches! No matter how many times it's discussed or we thank them, will it ever really be enough? These people are helping other to look at the ABDL community in a more positive light. And people like DailyDi and Tommy were there to help draw us together as a community.

There is truth in the old statement, strength in numbers. Not necessarily just physically, but also emotionally. Being able to come together in a community like this allows for us to draw strength and support from each other with I think is very important in helping to keep us sane for starters. :P

Anyways, this is where I bow and give my thanks to you awesome people! ^_^

CrinkleBritches, many thanks for the kind words about me.

Even before I knew about Tommy at DPF, I had made friends with Kent Perry and Christopher Taylor at parties in West Hollywood, CA USA. Kent was very active organizing AB social events in the NYC area for over 20 years. After Chris Taylor moved from West Hollywood to Washington, DC, he organized AB parties there, in Virginia and Maryland. Later Chris also helped organize parties in Fort Myer and Sarasota in Florida.

Another pioneer is Gene Smith, who organized the Great Lakes Adult Diaper Society (GLADS) which was going strong when Gene and his wife were fellow guests with Don and me on Montel Williams in February 1992.

Before me Don's late wife Jean Davis started sharing about her use of AB in the DPF newsletter in July 1988. Debbie Staley, writing as "Baby Jenny" wrote regularly for Infantae Press and DPF starting before 1985. It was Debbie shown in the famous AB photo story in Nugget of August 1991, the same month Hustler denounced AB as a bunch of sick perverts. Personally I would not want a positive endorsement from Larry Flynt and Hustler.

This community takes ALL of us to make a difference. Yes there are famous members, as there are in every community, but these famous members wouldn't be here if they, and you didn't think it worthwhile.

Yes, I applaud the famous, but also give yourself a round of applause and a clap on the back, for it is YOU that keeps the community growing.

This community takes ALL of us to make a difference. Yes there are famous members, as there are in every community, but these famous members wouldn't be here if they, and you didn't think it worthwhile.

Yes, I applaud the famous, but also give yourself a round of applause and a clap on the back, for it is YOU that keeps the community growing.

Here...Here...Cheers to all of you.:beer: Like I need a excuse to drink! :angel_not: