LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hudson Valley Hike And Meet

diaperedmo

Gonna give a little more advanced notice this time, pending the weather, same instructions as below for Sat. 5/29/10, come on New York, I know you're out there, send me an email if you're even a little interested.

------

So this coming weekend promises to be nice, if it stays that way i'm going hiking on Saturday. That's April 24th. Any AB/DL/Little's who wanna join are welcome to, email me wetone0071@yahoo.com or send me a message on here for details. Hike will be in the Harriman State Park, NY area. I'm going hiking with or without you, but it sure would be nice to have some company, so send me a message, come on out and join me if you're in the area.

Hey DiaperedMO! Just ran into your Thread regarding hiking the Hudson Valley Hike and Meet!

Saturday should be good weather and the views are fantastic! I'll know tommorrow if I can come, then will let you know either way. This should be the nicest time of year to hike Harriman and I'm excited about it. It would be nice to get a bunch of us on a hike! May we wear a diaper under our duds if we're discreet?

GlennDL

Hey Glenn, absolutely diapers/plastic/rubber wear of all kinds is welcome, I'll be donning one myself under my sweats, I don't recommend outwardly showing it off as in most of Harriman, you tend to get at least one hiker along the way pass by. Pacifiers, bottles and other ab gear are not strictly prohibited, there is at times enough privacy where you can get away sucking on your baba/binky/sippy cup, but use at your own risk and be ready to tuck it away, when you hear passerby's.

Hey DiaperedMO! Just ran into your Thread regarding hiking the Hudson Valley Hike and Meet!

Saturday should be good weather and the views are fantastic! I'll know tommorrow if I can come, then will let you know either way. This should be the nicest time of year to hike Harriman and I'm excited about it. It would be nice to get a bunch of us on a hike! May we wear a diaper under our duds if we're discreet?

GlennDL