LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Calling All Pokemon Trainers!

Hey there all. If you're like me and have always wanted to see what you look like as a Poketrainer, check this out. I found this page that lets you create your own trainer. I also thought it would be cool to post the trainers we all make to this board, too. The only thing is, you'll have print screen and take it from there to create a picture to save. Heres the link: http://img.420chan.org/f/src/Pokemon_trainer_dress_up_.swf .As a side note, if you wanna change the sex from female to male, click the "body" tab. Heres mine,

poketrainer.jpg

Have fun everyone.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

PS. Apparently someone said I looked like a Gym Leader? Iono, I just dont see it...what type would I be anyways?

PSS. I'd have a pokemon next to me but theres no option to have a Salamence in the picture so screw that.

I made one of each...Those who know me know my reasons for doing so...

And I will admit I'm not really a Pokemon trainer, I just know vague things about Pokemon and enjoyed the "dress up" game.

Me as a boy and Pokemon trainer -

pokeboy.jpg

Me as a girl and Pokemon trainer -

pokegirl.jpg

I think both are pretty similar in ways, though...Maybe that's a masculine/feminine mesh-y thing in my personality, or something...*shrug* I had fun.

~ moogle

It's a card game, video game(s), cartoons, movies, and such.

~ moogle

ah ha!!! didn't know that.... course growing up, we (my brothers and i) were not allowed to read comic books, watch anime, or play games like magic or other roleplaying and/or card games.... don't ask, our mother is crazy... but yeah so i know of pokemon cause the kids i nannied for had the pokemon snap game for one of the video game consols and i loved playing it when they went to bed, but i thought it was just based off the cartoon!!!

but yeah so i know of pokemon cause the kids i nannied for had the pokemon snap game for one of the video game consols and i loved playing it when they went to bed, but i thought it was just based off the cartoon!!!

N64! I loved that game and even entered a contest once, I spent HOURS trying to get amazing pictures which did pay off. I didn't win anything though which I thought was bull at the time haha!

Guest Baby Tiana

Hey there all. If you're like me and have always wanted to see what you look like as a Poketrainer, check this out. I found this page that lets you create your own trainer. I also thought it would be cool to post the trainers we all make to this board, too. The only thing is, you'll have print screen and take it from there to create a picture to save. Heres the link: http://img.420chan.o...r_dress_up_.swf .As a side note, if you wanna change the sex from female to male, click the "body" tab. Heres mine,

poketrainer.jpg

Have fun everyone.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

PS. Apparently someone said I looked like a Gym Leader? Iono, I just dont see it...what type would I be anyways?

Okay, so I must be a rather inexperienced person when it comes to technology. I can't seem to get my pic to save or do what i want so I can save it here...