LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Calgary Meet Up

messyman

I had not gotten very far in the planning stage. I plan on being out of town for the long weekend though. After the last munch I hung out with one of the attendees for a while but there was no planned event. Finding something to do for the evening after the munch could be fun.

I think that if we have people traveling from out of town to attend this, we gotta do something good to make it completely worthwhile, like bowling or something. Anyone have any ideas?

That sounds like fun, haven't bowled in years. So could anything work for the long weekend at all?

Time is running out to plan accomadations.

We're planning for the long weekend. Haven't yet decided the date though. We usually have it at Melrose but since you guys are coming out of town, I figured we might as well do something special. Possibly bowling unless you guys can think of something different.

We're planning for the long weekend. Haven't yet decided the date though. We usually have it at Melrose but since you guys are coming out of town, I figured we might as well do something special. Possibly bowling unless you guys can think of something different.

That sounds like it can be a fun afternoon. I need to book a place to stay or if someone wouldn't mind a guest.

The sooner the better that a date is picked so as to be able to find accomdations for people out of town.

Saturday would really work out best but Sunday could work too.

Would have to give directions to Melrose though.

If anyone wants to contact me directly, ab_richie@hotmail.com

Ok, it took some doing but I found a room to stay, so I am coming to Calgary on the 30th to the 2nd. I will wait

to see if anyone else will be attending the spot and proceed from there. If all else fails, if anyone wants to

get together regardless of the munch, would be cool with me.

Heya...not all too sure what too say here, but I would love to meet some other DL's int he area. I have in the past met 1 or 2 but have fallen out of touch with everyone over the years. I will definantly contemplate this "munch" as ya'll call it though. I would really like to meet a few people though in and/or around Calgary for a more...long term friendship. YES I SAID FREINDSHIP...not jus a quick diaper change session or anything. I would be happy to sit and talk with anyone who is seeking some companionship...NO I am not gay, single or a drug abuser...just a fairly normal man that prefers the company of a few closer friends over a loud bar or other crowded places. I really need to get out and meet new people as being stuck at home 24-7 with the wife and kids gets a tad monotonous at times. Anyway sorry to have rambled on...this may be a better post for a different sub forum I apologize if I offended anyone.

OK we are go for Saturday July 31st at 3:30pm.

It will be at Chinook Mall for the free parking and easy access to the bowling alley and a variety of dinning options. I figure a good meeting place will be beside the escalators near the movie theatre where the posters are. PM me if you need more info.

Hope to see you all there

How are people going to know who to look for? Are you going to be wearing a hat, holding a teddy bear, something distinguishing?

I have small black backpack that has multi-coloured polka dots on it. It's pretty hard to miss. I'll probably be wearing a green army hat aswell.

For all you people that could not make it out today we are planning another get together tomorrow. Meet up at Chinook LRT station at 4:00 on Sunday August 1. Again look for AJ with her green army hat and black mini backpack with multi coloured polka dots. We had four today and would like to see some more tomorrow.

I couldn't get access to DD from the places with internet, boo. :(

Well that sucks! I must say Saturday was pretty cool, meeting the few that did make it out (you know who you are)and the bowling.

My upper thigh is still sore cause I haven't bowled in so many years. All in all the afternoon was fun way to spend the day.

Hope the next turns out more people to get involved in some local activities with link minded folks.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are a few Calgary and area ABDLs here and I was wondering:

Who would be interested in a munch? Would you actually show up is another good question.

Where would be a good place to have it? Probably something downtown or close to it for transit convenience.

What other ABDL communities should it get advertised on? I don't think ADISC is cool with people doing that and it appears to be mostly minors.

Edit:

Now with website goodness

www.calgaryabdlmeetup.com

I am interested in mid Sep on, 2010; I am in Edmonton, and would be happy to ferry others from Edmonton and the surrounding area; I have an 8 passenger vehicle. I think it would be cool to have an Edmonton (+ St Albert, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove etc.) contingent, to join the Calgarians, as well as people from places in between, like Red Deer.

Maybe aiming for a dozen people.

I know I am brand new here; but I have an established presence on Adisc, and can have others vouch for me; I have also had meetups in foreign lands - all of which went well.

I would like to plan this well in advance, to make sure it goes smoothly. I would also like to do the planning jointly with messyman. Any interested parties contact Edmonguy@Gmail.com.

You will have questions for me ,and I for you. In the meantime I am off to write a personal introduction.

For what it is worth, I am looking for friends, not business partners, lovers, caretakers, investors, mommies, daddies or second cousins. So my sexuality may as well stay private, thus clouding it in air of mystery... not that it is hard to figure out... Just out to find cool and compatible others into diapers for fun. (I am your basic dl.)

I would aim for mid morning pickup of anyone coming with me, getting to cowtown 1-3, to avoid crowds; aiming to get back to Edmonton before 10... but all this being open to rearranging to suit the party-goers. It might be nice to take in a movie???

I am interested in mid Sep on, 2010; I am in Edmonton, and would be happy to ferry others from Edmonton and the surrounding area; I have an 8 passenger vehicle. I think it would be cool to have an Edmonton (+ St Albert, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove etc.) contingent, to join the Calgarians, as well as people from places in between, like Red Deer.

Maybe aiming for a dozen people.

I know I am brand new here; but I have an established presence on Adisc, and can have others vouch for me; I have also had meetups in foreign lands - all of which went well.

I would like to plan this well in advance, to make sure it goes smoothly. I would also like to do the planning jointly with messyman. Any interested parties contact Edmonguy@Gmail.com.

You will have questions for me ,and I for you. In the meantime I am off to write a personal introduction.

For what it is worth, I am looking for friends, not business partners, lovers, caretakers, investors, mommies, daddies or second cousins. So my sexuality may as well stay private, thus clouding it in air of mystery... not that it is hard to figure out... Just out to find cool and compatible others into diapers for fun. (I am your basic dl.)

I would aim for mid morning pickup of anyone coming with me, getting to cowtown 1-3, to avoid crowds; aiming to get back to Edmonton before 10... but all this being open to rearranging to suit the party-goers. It might be nice to take in a movie???

Hey, I'm AJ. I'm a DL (one of the few female ones out there ;) ) and I love meeting like-minded people. I'm the co-coordinator for the Calgary munches. We have a website dedicated to the munches and I encourage you to join and discuss ideas on there :)

http://www.calgaryabdlmeetup.webs.com/

We have a forum dedicated to discussing activity ideas for the munches. I think a movie would be fun, but my personal favourite is rollerskating at the indoor rink. Last time we did bowling and that was alot of fun so maybe we could also do a movie and bowling night...the posibilities are infinite lol :P