LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Pride Flag

How's everyone like this? A striped design. The black symbolizes the obviously strong D/s element in this society, the white symbolizes the diaper itself, blue and pink for the "little" boys and girls, and analogous to that, red/navy to symbolize the "caretakers" (mommy/daddy/Dom(me)).

Inspired only slightly by the "Leather" flag.

EDIT: this flag is horribly asymmetrical, as i'm a terrible artist.

flag6do.jpg

I think the whole idea of a AB/DL pride flag is to shows that KNOW about the AB/DL world that you are a part of it. Not to have people who don't know about it to question why you have a diaper pin or pink flag (esp. if you are a guy).

I don't mind if you don't like my idea of a flag, but for those who are coming up with one, try and think of everybody in the AB/DL world. Most do NOT want everybody to know they are AB/DL. Also, try and keep everything gender neutral.

I'd love to see more ideas and more flags that keep both of these in mind. Most guys don't want pink at all. Even if they like pink and are sissy (like myself), I don't want to have to explain to somebody why I have pink in a flag or why I have a diaper pin.

Im just curious, just because we are ab/dl's  that doesnt make us all gay or bisexual so why must we have a flag that at first glance screams that we are all homosexuals.

an inverted triangle dosen't mean homosexual. the nazis used a colored triangle patch system to label the prisoners a pink triangle ment homosexual, green for common criminal, purple for a Jehovah's Witness, red for political prisoners, black for vagrants, prostitutes, lesbians or even women who used birth control. of course they had the a yellow star of david for jews an inverted yellow triangle for half jews. pink inverted triangle superimposed upon a yellow one, making the Star of David was for homosexual jews. lastly a yellow inverted triangle superimposed over a black triangle, or "voided" black inverted triangle superimposed over a yellow triangle was for an aryan convicted of miscegenation and labeled as a "race defiler."

as for Sissy Isabella's flag, i like it for it is simple and dosent have a picture of a diaper on it like http://diaper.nu AB/DL flag. however because of the yellow triangle in a position like that it might lead some to believe that your a half jew.

seppuku's flag has good symbolism.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as for Sissy Isabella's flag, i like it for it is simple and dosent have a picture of a diaper on it like http://diaper.nu AB/DL flag. however because of the yellow triangle in a position like that it might lead some to believe that your a half jew.

I like the flag that guitar found on diaper.nu

I like the inclusion of a diaper pin, but there's too many colors, IMHO. I'd just go with the pin, and bands of white, pastel blue and pink:

abdlflag.jpg

How about it?

:beer:

wv

• 11 months later...

I am totally and completely biased. But I humbly suggest the following as a fantastic pride flag:

http://nisbit58.livejournal.com/32421.html

I'll also point out that the Littles and Baby Pride symbol that her flag is base on is in the public domain. So I've also see it on blankets, t-shirts, teddy bears, pillows, and of course the pride pins that we sell at http://babypridestore.com

*snuggles*

spacey

http://TheGhidrah.com

Oh wow. Yeah, this a really old one. I do think that it would be nice to have a universally accepted symbol to represent the AB/DL communty. I'd just like to have a sticker or a button that would kinda let others "in the know" know where i stand.

Right now I have a pink pacifier safety-pinned to the side of my purse ^_^. Not too subtle, I guess, but I've yet to have anyone ask about it. I used to always wear a diaper pin on my jacket along with all my other assorted pins and buttons. I'm really a sucker for cool pins and buttons and I think I may order the baby pride one ^_^.

I love that baby pride symbol at http://babypridestore.com, I always have. But I never bought one because I don't wear buttons. (I seem to recall that there used to be a keychain version too--if that ever came back, I'd definitely buy it.)

The one little flag I fly now is that I have a diaper pin on my car keys. Of course, most people assume it's there so I can pin my keys to my clothes when I'm exercising or something, but I still like it.

Tell me, spacey, do you wear one of those pins yourself? Have you ever had a stranger recognize it, or have you ever heard from a customer that ithat had happened?

The pin idea looks great, except that it doesn't allow you to tell every preference, there should almost be something in the center or background that indicates something major, like pink, blue, white, or red, and reserve the corners for other stuff.

I would gladly put a pin on my keys, except that any well known symbol will probably become well known to people outside the fetish/lifestyle.

I like the inclusion of a diaper pin, but there's too many colors, IMHO. I'd just go with the pin, and bands of white, pastel blue and pink:

abdlflag.jpg

How about it?

:beer:

wv

Hey wet! I like that one. Are you guys going to leave us incontinents out?

Tell me, spacey, do you wear one of those pins yourself? Have you ever had a stranger recognize it, or have you ever heard from a customer that ithat had happened?

I do absolutely wear a pin. I keep one on my laptop bag. I also have a t-shirt that has the Littles and Baby Pride symbol embroidered on it. I've never personally had anyone come up to me because they recognized it out in the general public, but I've heard of friend in DC that did. I do occasionally get asked was it means. I usually just tell someone it's a pride symbol.

Now, I'm also into BDSM and I wear the pin on my badge when I go to events. I've certainly had the symbol recognized at those events. It's nice to have someone come up to you and share that they also have a littles side. That's particularly fun.

Finally, I also use the symbol any time I host a munch or gathering. It's a great way to let people know they're in the right place.

*snuggles*

spacey

I would gladly put a pin on my keys, except that any well known symbol will probably become well known to people outside the fetish/lifestyle.

While it could happen that others outside the culture might recognize any symbol if it becomes well known enough. But in my experience most symbols don't become well known enough and those that do usually signal that culture reaching a certain level of acceptance. (i.e. The gay pride flag)

But take for example two other symbols of different, less accepted cultures. Do you know what the BDSM Pride flag or the Equal Rights symbol looks like? They're everywhere around here, but you don't really notice them unless you know what to look for.

If you do recognize them, it's probably because you're tolerant of those thing.

Like I said, that's just been my experience.

*snuggles*

spacey