LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make Shift Diapers?

I live with my folks and siblings and can't really go out and buy diapers, least I get caught.

So how do I make a make-shift diaper with menstrual pads? I don't want anything to get dirty that I just can't toss out, so flooding is soo not an option.

Thanks guys! :)

edit: :U well, I suppose making it would be obvious... Just like wearin it for any other reason, right? But to avoid leaks how many would I need to wear at once?

Well, while I was waiting for a reply I had to go pee and I was wearing one pad (on my period), so I went down to the bathroom and used the toilet, but when I was pretty much done I stopped myself (:U stopping the flow is hard) and pulled my panties up and finished in them, while sitting on the toilet. The pad didnt get too wet, as I was basically completely empty already (did that so it wouldn't flood.)

:) It felt really strange doing this, but good also. Later tonight i might try it while standing!

oh yeah, did I mention this was my first time? :D

What you could try is Tena incontinence pads. Take them out of their package and most people won't be able to tell the difference between them and maxi pads, and they're designed for urine so they absorb it better. If you want to feel more like a diaper try adding a few more to the front and back of a pair of panties. I've done that in the past when I wasn't able to obtain/store diapers. It's not perfect, but it might tide you over for a time.

First off congrats on your first wetting!

I actually have quite a bit of experience as this was almost what I did before I bought my first pack of diapers. DL_DB had a good idea in the TENA pads. Their purpose is for urine and will absorb more and better than regular pads. Keep a bag of the pads you use right now and basically replace them with the Tena, unless they are paying attention, no one will notice the difference.

The next step would be to put the pads in a pair of underwear. That is really the most efficient, least noticeable, and easiest to hide ways to go about making a makeshift diaper. I made my first "diaper" out of old briefs and pantiliners, and they absorbed nothing, trust me lol!

If you have any questions feel free to ask or msg me.

You can make plastic pants out of those small, white kitchen garbage bags. Cut the top off where it has the funny things you tie the bag shut with, then cut leg holes by cutting off the 2 corners of the bottom. Make sure you make them big enough but not too big. If you want to beable to take them on and off like you would a diaper or if they seem too lose around the waist, you can cut them down the sides right beside the leg holes so they open up like a diaper. Just lie down, position and pull the front up and fasten them with packing tape. Make sure you're very gentle with them as they tend to tear easily.

If you want absorbant material, you can buy some cheap towels from the dollar store and if you don't want to wash them, you can just throw them out with wasting too much money.

You can make plastic pants out of those small, white kitchen garbage bags. Cut the top off where it has the funny things you tie the bag shut with, then cut leg holes by cutting off the 2 corners of the bottom. Make sure you make them big enough but not too big. If you want to beable to take them on and off like you would a diaper or if they seem too lose around the waist, you can cut them down the sides right beside the leg holes so they open up like a diaper. Just lie down, position and pull the front up and fasten them with packing tape. Make sure you're very gentle with them as they tend to tear easily.

If you want absorbant material, you can buy some cheap towels from the dollar store and if you don't want to wash them, you can just throw them out with wasting too much money.

Oh! Those are some good ideas! Thank you :)

Now, to find a way to the dollar store!

Being female... you should be able to get away with buying some heavy incontinence pads the next time you are out shopping. They won't hold a flood but should be able to handle some dribbling while giving you a bit of that padded feeling you desire.

If your siblings are male, or pre-puberty female, then you really have nothing to worry about. Your folks should, and you should enforce your privacy. Also, you are over 18, and as a result, if your folks trust you - which they should at this stage - you chosing to buy diapers etc should not be a problem.

However, if you wish, an option is to discuss your interest with your mother. Your father, out of respect, should not try to spy on you. For one, it is illegal, and secondly, it is also classed as sexual molestation.