LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spongebob Episode

Dont know if anyone sern one of the newer episodes called "Goo Goo Gas" where Plankton schemes to steal the krabby patty formula by turning Mr Krabbs and everyone else into babies. On on part Plankton zaps spongebob and krabbs both, turning them into babies, then zaps them again and they both are adults, but wearing nothing but a diaper and before Krabbs kicks Plankton out he says to Krabbs "Nice Diaper." Just thought I would share :)

• Like 1

Dont know if anyone sern one of the newer episodes called "Goo Goo Gas" where Plankton schemes to steal the krabby patty formula by turning Mr Krabbs and everyone else into babies. On on part Plankton zaps spongebob and krabbs both, turning them into babies, then zaps them again and they both are adults, but wearing nothing but a diaper and before Krabbs kicks Plankton out he says to Krabbs "Nice Diaper." Just thought I would share :)

I've never seen that one.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

And my fav is where S.B. goes to Grandmas house.

I bet everyone here has seen that one. he he...

SpongeBob: I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!!!

I want cookies!

I want milky!

I want a sweater with love in the stitches!

I want to wear diadies!

I want to ride in my wagon!

I want to cuddle wuddle with Mr. Stuffykins!

I want to rocky-rocky on MY seahorsey!

And I want kissy-kissy on MY boo-boo!! (Wailing)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yep SB at his grandma's house is classic. Whatching him break down makes me get very close to regressing myself. :wub:

I want all the things he said he wants. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life being put in diapers by a mommy/daddy. Which will never happen... :(

there are quite a few references to ab stuff in a number of spongebob episodes.

spongebob from what i heard, was originally supposed to be a cartoon for adult swim, but it tested so well with younger audiences they went with it, but have kept many of the more adult references.....

and the writers of spongebob are friends with many of the family guy, american dad, robot chicken writers.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

spongebob from what i heard, was originally supposed to be a cartoon for adult swim, but it tested so well with younger audiences they went with it, but have kept many of the more adult references.....

and the writers of spongebob are friends with many of the family guy, american dad, robot chicken writers.

ha, I did not know that. Makes sense. I love family guy and robot chicken. And, of course, spounge bob. So funny.

• 3 years later...

No, it wasn't. Adult Swim didn't even exist in 99. It was always intended for Nickelodeon.

Nick has a long history of hiding adult content in children's cartoons.

That tradition of adult ontent in kids shows is much, much older than nickolodeon....it is what makes a classic cartoon. It is one way to recognize 1940 s Disney and Warner Bros cartoons, for example.

My favorite was Danger Mouse....

• 1 month later...

The closest I've seen to that one is when Patrick and Sponge Bob take care of a baby clam with Patrick showing Sponge Bob that he was wearing a diaper; it was the only time I ever saw a diaper reference in the show since I don't even watch it and it was the only episode I ever watched.