LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I"M Getting Married!

Thats right folks, I'm settling down with my daddy. he proposed to me last saturday night and now it's just a matter of getting up there with him(and where same sex marriage is legal). We've already started planning the wedding. Well kinda sorta, we've discussed our most basic plans for it. Looks like(in accordance with daddy's wishes) it will be a sissy wedding. I'll be diapered and wearing a beautiful wedding gown and he will be in a tux. no plans yet as to whether it will be a private cermony or if we'll have a few ab friends come. I've never been this excited/nervous!

Congratulations, I knew this was going to happen. Best of luck to you two. If It's private so be it, but I still wouldn't mind a wedding photo.. (faces removed and all that jazz) :thumbsup:

add my congrats to the list! best wishes to both of you. sounds like an interesting wedding - I second the request for posting pics.

well good news for those of you who were horrified byt the image of me in a wedding gown... daddy changed his mind. It will be a private ceremony (out at a campsite daddy now owns and which will become our diaper camp) done (hopefully) by a minister off of fetbook or a similar site. I'll be in a baby dress, this dress to be precise

http://www.simplicity.com/p-4478-babies-romper-and-jumper.aspx it's the pink one and the best man has suggested a variation of he one nextto it for my daddy and himself and possibly even for the ringbearer. the date is set for next april.

well good news for those of you who were horrified byt the image of me in a wedding gown... daddy changed his mind. It will be a private ceremony (out at a campsite daddy now owns and which will become our diaper camp) done (hopefully) by a minister off of fetbook or a similar site. I'll be in a baby dress, this dress to be precise

http://www.simplicit...and-jumper.aspx it's the pink one and the best man has suggested a variation of he one nextto it for my daddy and himself and possibly even for the ringbearer. the date is set for next april.

Gosh, maybe we ought to make a list here of people who'd be willing to officiate weddings while in a diaper! As I started re-reading this thread it came to me that that would be neat! Then I saw you want to have a minister - perhaps not from this site but one open-minded enough to deal.

I've only done one same sex marriage and none in diapers, but it might be an interesting concept!

Thats right folks, I'm settling down with my daddy. he proposed to me last saturday night and now it's just a matter of getting up there with him(and where same sex marriage is legal). We've already started planning the wedding. Well kinda sorta, we've discussed our most basic plans for it. Looks like(in accordance with daddy's wishes) it will be a sissy wedding. I'll be diapered and wearing a beautiful wedding gown and he will be in a tux. no plans yet as to whether it will be a private cermony or if we'll have a few ab friends come. I've never been this excited/nervous!

hey conrads,

i'm happy foy you both

My wife and I are "all for" the LGBT community and we feel that same sex marriages are about love, as is God.

I was diapered under my tuxedo for our wedding with her blessing. well, i did not wet until the ride over to the reception out of bashfullness and that was while wearing a Molicare Super and cute snap-up plastic pants. but oddly, with diapers on i was not nervous at the wedding and i hope you will feel this way yourself.

i am just completely enthralled with the concept of diapered weddings and would travel several states out of my way, to an extent, to take part and support something i believe it right. one of my deepest hopes with running a New Jersey Littles/ diaper lovers munches is that people will find one another and take things to the level of commitment where they include God in their married life. its wonderful when two people find love in this way and diapers and ageplay make it more special. Love is boundless. Adult little girls and boys should be able to find their mommies and daddies and marry them. if diapers are part of the relationship there is no reason to be ashamed. We are all part of the human species and while shame has a place, it has no place here. There is no reason not to be happy and unashamed with one's lifestyle choice as long as one's priorities are straight.

All The Best! Glenn