LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kick Ass

Holy crap! Went to a Thursday night premiere thinking this was a going to be an almost slapstick comedy - but it's an awesomely brutal shoot-em-up action flick! Great movie, one of the best super hero films I've seen in a long time!

I guess it's action packed by the sounds of things, but is it as funny as it seems?

I need to know whether to go and see this on saturday night or the bounty hunter, of course i want to see the action one but the wife doesn't know which she wants to see...

I guess it's action packed by the sounds of things, but is it as funny as it seems?

I need to know whether to go and see this on saturday night or the bounty hunter, of course i want to see the action one but the wife doesn't know which she wants to see...

It's more Ninja Warrior than Superbad, but it is quite funny at times. More importantly: The Bountyhunter S-U-C-K-E-D! Anniston's inability to act really killed the movie.

It's more Ninja Warrior than Superbad, but it is quite funny at times. More importantly: The Bountyhunter S-U-C-K-E-D! Anniston's inability to act really killed the movie.

Ehhh... I kinda liked Bounty hunter, but only cause it was a choice between that and some other chick flick the wife wanted to watch... I seen worse. Not a true recommended movie though. I really liked the action part of it though. Anyway back on topic!

the graphic novel is better but the movie was very good :)

Axshually, I respectfully disagree. The movie's handling of Big Daddy's backstory (ie, not cheapening him as the Graphic Novel did) was far superior imo ♥

I'm surprised Rotten Tomatoes has the movie at around 78%. The only reason it didn't stay at 90%+ is because of the violence. There's violence in superhero movies? Oh no!

Kick Ass is off the Mother Fucking Chain (do people still use that term? I do)

I thought it was going to be a comedy, in the spirit of Super Bad (especially given that it has the guy that played McLovin), instead it is one of the most hardcore realistic action movies I have seen in a long, long time.

It's funny if you think a 12 your old girl kicking the shit out of a bunch of grown men and then calling them bitches is.

There are a few endearing scenes between her and her dad, but I'm pretty sure that Hit Girl is going to be emotionally and mentally fucked up for the rest of her life and will spending a large part of her $3 million on Therapy.

For the most part it is very believable and it goes to places that you don't expect a movie to go.

I list this as a must see for anyone, that likes violence and/or dark humor.

Enjoy,

(p.s. this has more cussing than any of my other posts, but like Spartacus: Blood and Sand, I felt it was necessary to properly deliver the message)