LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way To Eliminate The Odor

I know a few people are going to have some problems with this, but I've started to mess in public more lately -- and these incidents don't evoke the "Mmm... sexy!" reaction. It's problematic and I was wondering what are the best things to take to reduce odor. Like what are the best pills to take? Any good homeopathic remedies?

Or should I just stick a big cork up my butt and hope for the best :P

You could try 'nullo' which seems to work for many, or any chlorophyll capsules, if you don't mind a green 'surprise' when you change. Someone seid that charcoal capsules work to keep odors down as well, but I tried those and havn't noticed any difference. *shrug*

shop around I guess, or do the cork thing, but don't expect any of us to come around when you finally explode :P

qwack

Yeah, IKWYM. FTS. Where are those damn meds!

You can buy chlorophyll (the green pigment in plants) in liquid form as well, from any nutrition vendor. One may mix it with water or Green Tea. Having used it, it doesn't taste wonderful but it does work. Hey, even the Irish gotta like the color of green odorless feces. Oh snap, I am Irish. Lets see if I get flamed below - more turds on the DD floor. Where'd I leave that fucking broom...

I'm an omnivore and eat lots of meat, which accounts for much of the odoriferousness. Rather than switch, I'd rather just get my timing spot on and also change immediately. I do like to use my diaper for everything - so I eat lots of veggies and fiber, also I take an orange Metamucil substitute to ensure regularity. It works GREAT! I'm not into being squishy or smelly either. Whereas before diapering I tended to only go every few days, I've got it down to every evening before my night diaper and every morning after coffee, before my day diaper. I always shower each time even though it uses more soap - I'm into being clean.

KOT!

To eliminate poop odors takes a two prong approach.

Firstly, is to remove the source, which mainly from the bacteria within the human digestive system. This is introduced as a symbiotic relationship when one consumes red meat. (Sorry to all the red meat lovers). It will take about 2-3 weeks to remove the associated bacteria once you take this substance out of your diet.

Secondly, you need to be able to encapsulate a huge portion of the residual gases that is produced during the digestive process. This is achieved by adding activated charcoal to your diet. This is available in either capsule or powder form. I suggest the capsule.

To eliminate the strong urine smells is even simpler - increase the amount of liquid consumed. This reduces the urine concentration and allows a diapers SAP molecules to lock both the liquid and the associated odor away.

Once this is achieved, you will find that only when you're digestive system is out of balance, will you have a questionable odor.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

:angry::angry: DirtyRocker I have to say this:

It wasn't long ago you were flaming me and calling me disgusting for the VERY THING you started this topic for.

Kind of pisses me off, because you come off as a hypocrit saying one thing, and doing another. :angry2:

So where is the fairness here??? :huh:

Should I start calling YOU names know that you "mess in public"? The very same thing you flamed me for not long ago??? :angry::angry:

I'm kind of mad here.

• Like 1

:angry::angry: DirtyRocker I have to say this:

It wasn't long ago you were flaming me and calling me disgusting for the VERY THING you started this topic for.

Kind of pisses me off, because you come off as a hypocrit saying one thing, and doing another. :angry2:

So where is the fairness here??? :huh:

Should I start calling YOU names know that you "mess in public"? The very same thing you flamed me for not long ago??? :angry::angry:

I'm kind of mad here.

I don't think he was calling you disgusting for messing in public. I think he was annoyed at your staying in it for so long and not taking anything to nullify the odor for the sake of the people around you. I'm not him, though, so I can't say for sure.

~ moogle

I don't think he was calling you disgusting for messing in public. I think he was annoyed at your staying in it for so long and not taking anything to nullify the odor for the sake of the people around you. I'm not him, though, so I can't say for sure.

~ moogle

Moogle is right. The other problem I had was the fact that he kept posting about it obsessively in every topic.

Also, I have IBS and I have a very legitimate problem. Unlike him, I don't exploit my vulnerabilities for sexual gratification.

EDIT: Wetnmessy, I didn't call you any names. If you feel that I have, PM me and let's talk. Otherwise, I'm going to have to set you on ignore.

Guest Wetnmessy247

No that's okay DR. Put me on ignore.

You had a problem with me ever since I joined this place.

So....we were never on good terms to begin with. People here need to be more open to new guys, otherwise you make this place seem very assholish to the rest of the world.

Believe it or not, the universe doesn't revolve around the diapered community. :rolleyes:

But again, it seems very hypocritical to be "being messy in public? you are disturbing" then say "oh BTW I've started messing myself in public."

Hypocrite in and out, through and throuhg.

Yes, you called me "disturbing'. Should I quote the exact post? because I know where it is.

When I meet someone for the first time and their lifestlye os...off....I don't jump up and call them disturbing. I try to reason with them.

but since you put me on ignore and are avoiding any confrontation with me, i guess it doesn't matter whta I say, since you ran away from the fight.

Everyone else on here, though, I have no problem with. DR, you just come off as arrogant. Sorry, bro.