LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Lifestyle As A Religion

Considering Atheists do the very same thing it is rather funny when they use their ignorance and hatred to attack religious people.

Atheism is a religion, you have more faith in nothing existing then people who believe in a 'god' existing.

There's hatred and intolerance in every group. It doesn't matter the faith or cause, human beings are just stupid and the dumb ones are easily led.

Again, either contribute to the conversation or go away. This thread was not about establishing a real religion or supporting a religion. Atheists need to get over themselves.

• Like 1

And I don't like people who paste pubic hair on their chin. Where's my "Troll B Gone"? Oh, right. Ignored.

In any event, this is more an abstract hypothetical than something you'd actually see. I've seen a few threads talk about religion, so hey, why not partake in the theater of the absurd?

What the deuce? Don't like people who 'paste pubic hair' on their chin? Really? Really? and what is this Troll B Gone comment? You think I am a troll?

I apologize for my off-the-cuff remark, its just how I feel based on your responses to the AbUniverse madness. No need to ignore me, I want to have more fun with your topics and rock some debates maaan.

Oh, but I don't appreciate your discriminatory remark about my goatee. Its not my fault that you are less of a man than me. As long as your chick(s) dig your smooth face, right?

:whistling: Whyyy Can't Weeee be Friends, whyyyy caaan't weeee be friennndss

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Okay people, chill out, enough with the flame wars. People are entitled to their opinions, regardless of how stupid or intelligent they may be. Again, given the topic of the thread, it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, everyone needs to get over themselves and just have some fun.

• Like 1

Again, given the topic of the thread, it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, everyone needs to get over themselves and just have some fun.

Absolutely. That's what it's all about.

SeriousCat.jpg

Considering Atheists do the very same thing it is rather funny when they use their ignorance and hatred to attack religious people.

Atheism is a religion, you have more faith in nothing existing then people who believe in a 'god' existing.

There's hatred and intolerance in every group. It doesn't matter the faith or cause, human beings are just stupid and the dumb ones are easily led.

Again, either contribute to the conversation or go away. This thread was not about establishing a real religion or supporting a religion. Atheists need to get over themselves.

Atheism is not a religion, no way no how. Religious beliefs are based on faith, which by definition are beliefs with NO proof whatsoever. Atheism is a lack of belief because of an absence of proof. Science teaches us to only accept facts that have been proven repeatedly by multiple impartial sources.

Someday humanity will hopefully overcome its religious crutch, as far more evil, hatred and suffering has been caused by religion than by lack of it. I realize there are religious people who are generally good people and take heed in the moral lessons learned by certain stories within the bible and other forms of fiction. I just feel they should realize the guilt by association aspect they take on by calling themselves Christians; they are too many Christians in the world using that name and message to create hatred and misery; regardless of a "good" Christian's intentions moral righteousness is not tied to giving yourself a certain label or hanging out with a certain group of people. My moral compass is guided by my own conscience; I strive to make the world around me a more positive place without tying my philosophies to some antiquated collection of fairy tales or the notion of an invisible sky wizard.

• Like 1

I know this sounds like a good idea, but its not.I don't mean to be Mr. Poopy Pants here, but even though this religion would start out all fun and cool, if it survives hundreds of years it will be misshapen and used to control people. With the congregation being babies it would be all too easy for the mommies and daddies to start making awful rules and it would just be bad.

Guest Wetnmessy247

So what...are diapers out God and the toilet our satan?

"I've been cleansed with the power of baby wipes. Put forth your hand, brother, and take mine own. For we all shall perish from this earth. Let us do so in messy diapers. Please rise and wet your diapers for the lord our savior J.C....John Commode. Release your bowels into your diapers and be cleansed of the foul sins and odors you possess. If you have not accepted diapers as your lord and sabior, please come up now and we will dunk you in the pool of baby powder. The Diapered One loves each and everyone one of us. Race, gender, sexuality, messy, or wet, the Diapered One will save us all and we can reside in the house of the lord forever. We can be forever wet and messy with no worries of open sores or diper rash. A place where the smelliest man will not turn a head. A place where people of the diapers can join together, and be messy and wet for all eternity. Amen."

I would love to spend eternity in the same messy nd wet diaper if there were no chance of getting open sores. :wub:

Atheism is not a religion, no way no how. Religious beliefs are based on faith, which by definition are beliefs with NO proof whatsoever. Atheism is a lack of belief because of an absence of proof. Science teaches us to only accept facts that have been proven repeatedly by multiple impartial sources.

Someday humanity will hopefully overcome its religious crutch, as far more evil, hatred and suffering has been caused by religion than by lack of it. I realize there are religious people who are generally good people and take heed in the moral lessons learned by certain stories within the bible and other forms of fiction. I just feel they should realize the guilt by association aspect they take on by calling themselves Christians; they are too many Christians in the world using that name and message to create hatred and misery; regardless of a "good" Christian's intentions moral righteousness is not tied to giving yourself a certain label or hanging out with a certain group of people. My moral compass is guided by my own conscience; I strive to make the world around me a more positive place without tying my philosophies to some antiquated collection of fairy tales or the notion of an invisible sky wizard.

There have been a lot of leaps of faith dealing with science. Most of our now-embraced scientific theories were often laughed at for being "too out there" back in the day. And sometimes, the scientists are wrong, too. A lot of stuff got built up around String Theory, which wound up not working out and having to be re-tooled. A lot of people also thought that black holes were just the stuff of science fiction, until they found one. Even Stephen Hawking was unsure of his theories involving black holes. If not for faith in an idea, it probly won't be examined well enough for us to eventually be able to say for sure if it's true or not. Most of our inventions were also leaps of faith. The concepts for many inventions are far older than most of us know. But until someone had enough faith in them to believe they could work, they were just pipe-dreams. It took someone who was sure that they could make it work to not just give up on it just because it was a difficult task. The first people to perfect a bow no doubt wound up with a lot of broken prototypes and possibly a few injuries as a result of that pursuit. Maybe even some dead friends or family... But they eventually got it to work, and thus were able to more efficiently kill prey and enemies. Science proves that sometimes faith can pay off big time.

As to religion:

Atheists have faith that they're right. Religious folks have faith that they're right. The problem comes from the fact that the subject matters tend to go into territory that may not ever be possible to explore scientifically. As such, religious debate is really not a good thing... It just turns into a fight at some point, because there's no sure way to figure out who's actually right. All facts can be interpreted by all sides on some level to support their side...

Even the faith that tomorrow will come can be subverted by the possibility that we could destroy ourselves or something else could end the world sometime between now and then... But that doesn't stop most of us... In fact, the doomsayers have been wrong for many millenia... So, one could say that the faith in tomorrow's existence is well-founded... Being all paranoid is generally considered foolish, until it turns out that they are, in fact, out to get you... But that doesn't happen enough to make it "reasonable" by most people's standards... It's all a matter of just how far one wants to take it.

Atheism is a lack of belief because of an absence of proof. Science teaches us to only accept facts that have been proven repeatedly by multiple impartial sources.

The existence or non existence of God cannot be proven or dis-proven by any means. An omnipotent being could chose to hide it's existence. And Western religions all paint the guy as a racist, sexist, asshole so it would not be far fetched that he would. The only difference between someone that believes in God and does not is how many Gods they believe in.

Disclaimer: Nowhere in this post am I intentionally dishonoring anyone's belief in their God.

Definition:re·li·gion

–noun

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
  2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
  3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
  4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
  5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
  6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.
  7. religions, Archaic. religious rites.
  8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion: a religion to one's vow.
Using the strict definition of 'religion' and also the interpretive views each group tend to take from the bible etc, there is a phrase in it that states "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

Therefore, this group IS a religion, and this forum is its church.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

Disclaimer: Nowhere in this post am I intentionally dishonoring anyone's belief in their God.

Definition:re·li·gion

–noun

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
  2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
  3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
  4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
  5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
  6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.
  7. religions, Archaic. religious rites.
  8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion: a religion to one's vow.
Using the strict definition of 'religion' and also the interpretive views each group tend to take from the bible etc, there is a phrase in it that states "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

Therefore, this group IS a religion, and this forum is its church.

By that definition we aren't a religion. I assume you are implying we meet category 1, 2, or 3 but hardly. ABDL beliefs are not concerning "cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" on in the loosest sense that every belief is about the universe in some fashion. Our beliefs are also not a specific set agreed upon. We all have a wide diversity of beliefs and there is no abdl canon to speak of. Once again you are stretching to the point of incoherency point 2 of the definition. You can see by their example in #3 what they mean. We are not an organized by body with prescribed rituals. We are a group of people who loosely congregate and all happen to act similar from time to time. No way are we comparative to a religious cousil.

We at best have a loose set of beliefs and a loose set of rituals. If the definition of religion is to have any meaning at all, it surely excludes us.