LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Dogs

You're misinterpreting my post. I am not talking about shoving hot dogs up a chronological baby's butt, wetnmessy247. I brought up wiping a baby's bottom (NOT shoving hot dogs in a baby's butt) as a point to show you how totally ridiculous you're being. I see that it went right over your head, however, my point still stands.

The butt being involved does not always equal sexual stuff. It very well CAN, but not ALWAYS. Even in adults. Ricky explained why he had done it, and mentioned the hot dog thing so others could try it if they wanted.

I will drop this petty argument now as there is nothing coming from it. I do ask that if you truly dislike this topic (or others that involve putting things up the bum) so much, that you just don't read them.

~ moogle

• 2 weeks later...

You're misinterpreting my post. I am not talking about shoving hot dogs up a chronological baby's butt, wetnmessy247. I brought up wiping a baby's bottom (NOT shoving hot dogs in a baby's butt) as a point to show you how totally ridiculous you're being. I see that it went right over your head, however, my point still stands.

The butt being involved does not always equal sexual stuff. It very well CAN, but not ALWAYS. Even in adults. Ricky explained why he had done it, and mentioned the hot dog thing so others could try it if they wanted.

I will drop this petty argument now as there is nothing coming from it. I do ask that if you truly dislike this topic (or others that involve putting things up the bum) so much, that you just don't read them.

~ moogle

Hey moogs...look who you're dealing with. Let's slowly back away from the thread and let it be. There's no sense try to talk sense to nonsense...

Hey moogs...look who you're dealing with. Let's slowly back away from the thread and let it be. There's no sense try to talk sense to nonsense...

*ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

We have a wiener.......errrr....winnah!!!!! :blush:

:P

*ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

We have a wiener.......errrr....winnah!!!!! :blush:

:P

LOL...Uh, guys, the last time I posted in this thread (before this reply) was exactly 10 days ago...I was letting it be :P Now I will again let it be...Read the post dates, dudes! :glare:;):P

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

I stuck a hot dog up my butt today for purposes of this thread.

it was okay. Nothing too special. Kind of felt like a cock.

I pooped it back out and then ate the rest of the pack with potato chips and coke.

I'm cinsidering other phallus like foods. Bananas, popsicle,corn on the cob...I am sure there are others.

I know this may contradict my previous ass=sex line of thought. I haven't strayed far from my philosophy. I got pretty exctied with the hotdog crammed up inside my asshole. So yea....there was a little fapping. It does feel like another man's penis inside you.

Oh well. :drive1:

Guest Wetnmessy247

everyone who likes to fuck girls in the ass is gay imo :P

whats the difference anyway?

A rather judgemental thing to say for someone who is posting in a forum that discusses adults crapping themselves in diapers.

And if a dude fucks a girl in the ass, tha's commonly referred to as straight.

Dude fucking dude in ass is "gay".

Problem for me is this: if I ever indeed did fuck a girl or guy (no real difference) in the ass, I would pull out with poop on my penis. And unless the poop is mine, I have a problem with it. I enjoy staring at messes as much s the next guy. But I would NOT NOT NOT want other's mess coating my penis and balls. Gross. :huh:

A rather judgemental thing to say for someone who is posting in a forum that discusses adults crapping themselves in diapers.

And if a dude fucks a girl in the ass, tha's commonly referred to as straight.

Dude fucking dude in ass is "gay".

Problem for me is this: if I ever indeed did fuck a girl or guy (no real difference) in the ass, I would pull out with poop on my penis. And unless the poop is mine, I have a problem with it. I enjoy staring at messes as much s the next guy. But I would NOT NOT NOT want other's mess coating my penis and balls. Gross. :huh:

I thiiiink you need to google a little term called an "enema" ♥

This whole thread reminds me of a comedy skit I heard about gay priests. The comedian said that he doesn't understand the issue as priests are supposed to be celibate. He likened it to being a vegan. It would be OK to like the taste of sausage, as long as you didn't put it in your mouth....or your ass. BAD VEGAN!

But wouldn't you feel weird and awkward if, like walking in the park, you knew the guy ahead of you had just not ten minutes ago shoved an entire hot dog up his ass?

It makes me uncomfortable the possibilty the next guy in line at the popcorn stand is walking around with a hot dog or mouse or what have you up his ass.

This coming from the guy that shits himself constantly and changes once a day. Right.

2. ricky IS gay,

I actually didn't know that.

I pooped it back out and then ate the rest of the pack with potato chips and coke.

[inserts vomiting emoticon here]

• Like 1

And unless the poop is mine, I have a problem with it. I enjoy staring at messes as much s the next guy. But I would NOT NOT NOT want other's mess coating my penis and balls. Gross. :huh:

hmm weird you have a problem with other peoples poop... Soo nice of you to make other people smell yours.

• Like 3

If you prepare for sex right, there is no 'mess coating your penis and balls'...not to mention you'd be wearing a condom unless you're an idiot (or in a committed relationship with someone you trust) so any little bit of mess would be on the condom and not actually on you.

Also...not sure how you'd get mess on your balls, unless you're taking the term 'balls deep' to an all new level.

• Like 1