LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Dogs

I tried putting a couple hot dogs in my bum. Then I waited and it feels like you have to go poo. Its awesome. When they do come out it feels just like a hard poo. :P

For those of you that want the feeling but not the mess this works. It may be a little bit messy but much less than a real mess in your diaper. Just make sure you throw the hotdog(s) away after ;)

I tried putting a couple hot dogs in my bum. Then I waited and it feels like you have to go poo. Its awesome. When they do come out it feels just like a hard poo. tongue.gif

For those of you that want the feeling but not the mess this works. It may be a little bit messy but much less than a real mess in your diaper. Just make sure you throw the hotdog(s) away after wink.gif

I assume no mustard and relish...24.gif

I almost feel there should be another subforum about things people insert in their bums but whatever it makes for something interesting/weird to read. Regular cheapo hotdogs or Hebrew National? If I was so inclined I'd totally go kosher. No hooves, lips and entrails inside my entrails!

Or how about those little Vienna Sausages in the can??? Maybe try those...(with out the can though :P ) and have multiple little poops. A gift that keeps on giving, as there are like 10 in a can ;)

post-2685-1271280643144_thumb.jpeg

post-2685-1271280643144_thumb.jpeg

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I almost feel there should be another subforum about things people insert in their bums but whatever it makes for something interesting/weird to read. Regular cheapo hotdogs or Hebrew National? If I was so inclined I'd totally go kosher. No hooves, lips and entrails inside my entrails!

Jalapeno peppers?

Don't do it! OOF!

trust me

Guest Wetnmessy247

This thread is really gross.

I'm surprised you all are taking this soo casually, while some of my topics you hate. :glare:

For real. This topic is about sticking hot dogs up your asshole. Really f*cking gross. Even for me. :bash:

This thread is really gross.

I'm surprised you all are taking this soo casually, while some of my topics you hate. :glare:

For real. This topic is about sticking hot dogs up your asshole. Really f*cking gross. Even for me. :bash:

keep hitting yourself on the head. And try not to read things you might not like to read... Remember your own stuff never smells...

• Like 1

While I wouldn't put a hot dog up my bum, I support ricky's (and everyone else's) right to put the humble frankfurter where the sun don't shine. I find it to be silly and funny! Just please don't do what they do at the hot dog eating contests up the bum...Owwie! :whistling:

Wetnmessy247 - Maybe it's gross to you, but I don't think ricky or anyone else exposes people to witness their hot dog escapades.

~ moogle

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

But wouldn't you feel weird and awkward if, like walking in the park, you knew the guy ahead of you had just not ten minutes ago shoved an entire hot dog up his ass?

It makes me uncomfortable the possibilty the next guy in line at the popcorn stand is walking around with a hot dog or mouse or what have you up his ass.

The asshole was made for one thing only: poo-poo coming out. NOTHING goind in/

Besides, I see at least for this boy ricky, I've seen his blog, and he is contradicting himself here. In the blog, he's all defenceless and baby like and CONSTANTLY has "accidents" in his pants in public. So...you lack the ability to speak in full sentences on the blog but when you get on here it's like you are as fluent as a normal guy.

What bothers me, ricky, about your blog is that you DO have WAAAY too many accidents. In other words, it seems you piss and shit yourself on purpose for the sexual gratification of an older guy changing you and washing the piss and crap out of whatever you were wearing.

So if shoving food up your ass like hotdogs is normal for you, don't flaunt it in public.

Also, everyone. I would be careful talking about stuffing penis-sized food up your ass. Sexuality is a non-ssue for me. But 99.9% of the population associates cramming your asshole with these penis shaped things with being gay. So...ya might as well use a vibrating dildo. At least that would sexually satisfy AND make you bowels release your poo-poo.

Wetnmessy247 - In my humble opinion, your latter post was incredibly douchebaggy. To answer your question - yes, I'd feel mildly uncomfortable if I had that knowledge. Thing is...ricky and others would mostly NOT LET a random person know "Hey, I have a hot dog up my butt!". No one besides ricky (or whoever does this) would know the hot dog is there, maybe except the person's Mommy or Daddy.

As far as ricky's blog, I'd humbly ask that you don't bring that up as a "contradiction". Ricky is incontinent, or in his words "un-potty trained". Granted his incontinence was self induced, but it is still genuine. If he pees himself in public, he literally can't CONTROL it. I know, by becoming incontinent he chose to risk that, but he is NOT doing it to get his rocks off. He identifies as and lives his life as a boy as much as he possibly can. His incontinence is boyish to him, and that's why he chose it. His Daddy cares for him because his Daddy wants to! That's not a "rocks off only" experience either for him. Furthermore, if he does not use "adult speak" on HIS blog, that's his right. I believe the only reason he types as an adult on here is out of RESPECT for those that don't enjoy reading baby talk (or boy-talk, as it may be). The hot dog issue...Maybe it is sexual for him, but most people after chronological puberty have a sex drive. The hot dog thing may be one of his sexual quirks. You cannot really fault him for that, as it hurts no one. Also, I highly doubt ricky goes outside with a hot dog up his bum. Even if he does, it'd be a secret and not exposed as world knowledge (as I've pointed out before). So hot dog "flaunting in public"? I think not.

One last note:

But 99.9% of the population associates cramming your asshole with these penis shaped things with being gay.

1. What's wrong with being gay? A lot of people are homophobic, true...However, that doesn't make homosexually itself wrong. Plus, if anyone thinks something penis shaped up the butt automatically = gay, they're idiotic, in my opinion.

2. ricky IS gay, and I think he's fully open about it. I doubt his friends would go "OMG! You're GAY because you put a hot dog in your butt!!", as they probably know he's gay and probably don't care what goes up there.

As a sidenote to ricky, please feel free to correct me if any of what I said is wrong.

PS to Wetnmessy247 - No, I did not give you the negative rep point, despite my feelings expressed in this post. Just letting you know.

~ moogle

• Like 2

Wetnmessy247 - In my humble opinion, your latter post was incredibly douchebaggy. To answer your question - yes, I'd feel mildly uncomfortable if I had that knowledge. Thing is...ricky and others would mostly NOT LET a random person know "Hey, I have a hot dog up my butt!". No one besides ricky (or whoever does this) would know the hot dog is there, maybe except the person's Mommy or Daddy.

As far as ricky's blog, I'd humbly ask that you don't bring that up as a "contradiction". Ricky is incontinent, or in his words "un-potty trained". Granted his incontinence was self induced, but it is still genuine. If he pees himself in public, he literally can't CONTROL it. I know, by becoming incontinent he chose to risk that, but he is NOT doing it to get his rocks off. He identifies as and lives his life as a boy as much as he possibly can. His incontinence is boyish to him, and that's why he chose it. His Daddy cares for him because his Daddy wants to! That's not a "rocks off only" experience either for him. Furthermore, if he does not use "adult speak" on HIS blog, that's his right. I believe the only reason he types as an adult on here is out of RESPECT for those that don't enjoy reading baby talk (or boy-talk, as it may be). The hot dog issue...Maybe it is sexual for him, but most people after chronological puberty have a sex drive. The hot dog thing may be one of his sexual quirks. You cannot really fault him for that, as it hurts no one. Also, I highly doubt ricky goes outside with a hot dog up his bum. Even if he does, it'd be a secret and not exposed as world knowledge (as I've pointed out before). So hot dog "flaunting in public"? I think not.

One last note:

1. What's wrong with being gay? A lot of people are homophobic, true...However, that doesn't make homosexually itself wrong. Plus, if anyone thinks something penis shaped up the butt automatically = gay, they're idiotic, in my opinion.

2. ricky IS gay, and I think he's fully open about it. I doubt his friends would go "OMG! You're GAY because you put a hot dog in your butt!!", as they probably know he's gay and probably don't care what goes up there.

As a sidenote to ricky, please feel free to correct me if any of what I said is wrong.

PS to Wetnmessy247 - No, I did not give you the negative rep point, despite my feelings expressed in this post. Just letting you know.

~ moogle

Moogle, Thank you for this well thought out response. It is as you have described it.

First, Hot dogs. I read somewhere on an ab board about people that put hot dogs in their bum. I wondered if they could mimic making a mess. So I tried it a few times. It does mimic making a mess very well. I have no need to do this as I do very well in that department. We have read about people that want the feeling of being messy but not actually being messy. Bananas and oatmeal are common substitutes. Now weather you think it gross or not, you know about hot dogs. More importantly you read about hot dogs in the squishy and proud forum. You can expect to be grossed out here. Finally, though really not needed, the hot dog is not a sexual thing for me and something I am unlikely to try again.

I do live most of life as a boy. I have a Daddy, not a partner. Daddy does have a partner. For the most part that is how we live. We have a very large circle of friends though not part of the ab/dl community, support us and respect our Daddy-boy relationship.

We share our life on our blog with others, primarily it was for our own enjoyment, it has however morphed into something beyond that. Our motivation for the blog now includes "giving back" to the AB/DL community that has been so good to us. Judging by the hundreds and sometime thousands of visits each day, the AB/DL community get a lot out the blog.

Moogle rightfully pointed out why I do not write like a "boy" on most of the posts here. I do respect that most people here are part time babies and reading "baby text talk" can be very annoying. I save those comments and or writing for their proper place.

Again as moogle stated, I am gay and I would be quite surprised if anyone who has read my blog and or my posts here were to think otherwise.

One final point - Sticking something up your bum is not "just" gay. Lots of straight men and women do it. As someone that has worked extensively in public education around safer and healthy sexual attitudes and counseling individuals and those in relationships, I am aware that most sexual activities can not be labeled gay or straight.

• Like 1

The asshole was made for one thing only: poo-poo coming out. NOTHING goind in/

You know, poppet ~ I always thought you got it rough here and always agreed with your rights to talk about your fetish in a free and open manner.

But now you're just being a total hypocrite~

• Like 3
Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm not being a hypocrite.

Walking around in used diapers and shoving food up your asshole are two entirely different things.

Whenever the aasshole gets involved in your life, it's purely sexual from that point on. Don't deny it. I can't imagine a reason to cram food up your asshole so that it is natural and NOTHING sexual.

That's like saying you masterbate to save the rain forests. It's a lie.

Hor dogs in ass=sexual excitation.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh, and you didn't get my point.

My point is that you act like a baby with a daddy, then come on here like an intelligent human being.

Can't be both, sugar buns.

Ya can't be "gaga goo goo coo coo didy messy wahhhh The theory of relativity states that space and time are not separate forces but in fact are one Space-time fabric coo poopy didy wah."

Just my two cents.

I'm not telling you to stop shoving food up your ass. If you get off and fap on it, that's fine for me. :drive1:

My point is that you act like a baby with a daddy, then come on here like an intelligent human being.

Can't be both, sugar buns.

Yes, a person can indeed "be both". Ricky can identify as a boy, and act mature when needed out of respect for others.

Also -

Whenever the aasshole gets involved in your life, it's purely sexual from that point on. Don't deny it.

Aha....So, chronological babies getting their bottoms wiped, or getting their temperature taken when sick must be some huge sexual horndogs. Whenever the butthole is involved, it's totally purely sexual, you said it yourself. Can you believe those babies!? They need to control their sex drives, tsk tsk!

<_< I call total BS. The butt being involved does not always equal sexual stuff. It very well CAN, but not ALWAYS. Even in adults. Also, ricky has stated, if you didn't read his post:

Finally, though really not needed, the hot dog is not a sexual thing for me and something I am unlikely to try again.

and he did it because:

I read somewhere on an ab board about people that put hot dogs in their bum. I wondered if they could mimic making a mess. So I tried it a few times. It does mimic making a mess very well.

~ moogle

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Whenevr ADULTS involve the asshole it's sexual.

Real babies don't understand the concept of sexuality. It is this understanding that separates us from them.

So...congratulations if you can not only get a baby to willingly shove a hot dog up its ass, but if you can get it to get sexually excited from the hot dog.

We shouldn't even be talking about this. I mean, we are now talking about babie's assholes.

Is it any wonder people think of us as sexual predators?

In actuality, we aare VERY VERY close to the predator area of life.

If you can name any other circumstance other than ABDL where arguing about what can and can't be shoved in a baby's asshole is relevant, then I want proof.

I don't like being called a predator. Noone who isn't does. But ya gotta admit, we are constantly getting very close to it. What with the walking down the diaper aisle, messing ourselves around people, wetting ourselves around people, and becoming envious of little babies when we see their mommies change their dirty nappies.

/rant.