LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Diaper Boy" Headed To Trial

Guest toddler82uk

Guest toddler82uk

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Diaper-Boy-headed-to-trial/74m-IPi5mkOan4_lFBe80Q.cspx

WEST JORDAN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - He's known as the "Diaper Boy." A

Salt Lake man accused of exposing himself to children is now headed to trial.

33-year old Barton Jason Bagnes was in court today for his final, pre trial conference. He's charged with lewdness and sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly dropping his pants to his thighs in front of children.

Bagnes was convicted of lewdness in the past. He's dubbed the "Diaper Boy" for showing children the diaper he wears.

Copyright 2010 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I hope he gets time in a mental ward, he has issues.

Why a mental ward? Him wearing diapers does not signify that he is mentally deficient. I can understand if a court ordered a psychological evaluation, but by rights, he should be put into general population of a prison cell.

Hopefully they throw this guy to the wolves. Let the prison population deal with him as they will. After all, that IS one of the results of our justice system.

Shocked? Not saying I agree with our prison system. Not saying I care what happens to this guy, either. Can anyone tell I'm not wearing my diaper right now? Makes me feel mean and full of piss and vinegar.

I wish the justice system was more rehabilitative. Obviously people aren't being deterred by doing this stuff since it happens all the time.

I agree with you entirely! I'm not sure what the success rate would be overall and I don't think everyone should be eligible, but I'm sure it would save money over the long run.

Our 'justice' system is a farce and only creates more problems. Just as years and years ago we talked about the 'military-industrial complex' we should recognize the 'prison-industrial complex' we've created. We need to look carefully at where and how we spend our money on prisons; how we define 'crimes' punishable by incarceration; and what we consider 'justice' as opposed to retribution, simply putting our problems on hold at a huge economic cost, etc.

I wish the justice system was more rehabilitative. Obviously people aren't being deterred by doing this stuff since it happens all the time.

I agree with you entirely! I'm not sure what the success rate would be overall and I don't think everyone should be eligible, but I'm sure it would save money over the long run.

Our 'justice' system is a farce and only creates more problems. Just as years and years ago we talked about the 'military-industrial complex' we should recognize the 'prison-industrial complex' we've created. We need to look carefully at where and how we spend our money on prisons; how we define 'crimes' punishable by incarceration; and what we consider 'justice' as opposed to retribution, simply putting our problems on hold at a huge economic cost, etc.

You can't rehabilitate people who don't want to be rehabilitated. It's simply not possible, without lobotomizing them (and that'd get their advocates onto you). This is especially true for sex offenders. The proper measure against such people is a bullet to the head... But noooo... That's not PC... It's not nice... It's not pleasant to think about... But it's perty much the only way to stop them from getting out and doing it again, without burdening the taxpayers...