LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Percent Of Brides Wear Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Don't know why my post got a negative rating too...

Probly just someone being a smartass... That seems to happen occasionally with posts that wouldn't seem to warrant them. It's the downside to the ratings system.

As to the topic: Probly closer to 1%. Though it would seem logical to the AB/DL community, it's something that most people would avoid, but would probly joke about. People in general aren't really all that logical. Especially when it comes to things like formal events...

This topic has been done before. Truth is, there's really NO such thing as a marketed and sold "bridal diaper" out their. Sure a diaper worn by a bride could be called such but it's not going to be sold exclusively as a "bridal diaper". As DD said and the other thread (I posted), it's like the baptism diaper, it's a fake and someone on the web is flooding it with a ton of different post. I really researched it and found nearly every thread on the topic started in the same manner and the wording and such all followed a similar format leading me to believe it's the doings of mainly one person. This is for both the bridal and baptism diaper.

As far as a bride who is in full control over her bladder and not interested in the ab/dl fetish any other day of the week who decides to wear a diaper for the day is going to be sooooo extremely unlikely you don't even know. I've known many, many pregnant women who for weeks, even months need to use the bathroom several times an hour and don't ever consider wearing a diaper for convenience. So one day, one part of a day where you may have to go a couple times where it's a hassle to undress and all is nothing to the continent individual who has no ab/dl tendencies or future spouse who is.

My wife would get up 5 times a night to pee and I'll offer a diaper to her at times and she just think it's disgusting to wake up from sleeping, lay there and pee, sit in it and go back to sleep. She'd much rather crawl out of bed to the bathroom a hundred times over doing that. She has her own reasoning/logic and I have mine. I guess when you think about it, how much time are you really saving. A normal person would still wake up so all you save is getting out of bed and a 10 second walk to and from the bathroom since if you use the diaper or toilet you still are peeing just as long/much so not time lost/gained there. Then you still have the time you lost putting on and taking off the diaper so you're not really gaining anything but not getting out of and into bed a few times. As far as a bride, really, how long does it take to undress enough to use the bathroom, maybe a couple minutes with some help. Some dresses aren't very elaborate so they may not require any help and only a few seconds to get out of where as some may take a couple minutes. Probably no different than being in a snow suit and having to pee, undressing from it may take a little bit. Also, even if the bride wore a diaper and used it, it may smell which isn't good and it may also be uncomfortable and lastly it won't last forever unless you're using a thick diaper and boosters so if you need a "change" what's the point if you have to take the dress of for that anyway.

Anyway, don't over think that it's complicated for a bride to use a bathroom. It's not hours of work where it'd be convenient to use diapers instead. On Top of it all, most continent, non ab/dl people are not all about wearing and wetting diapers so good luck trying to get one to consider it. There maybe a rare, rare few but probably not enough to budge a scale.

• Like 2

Of all the women that get married what percent do you think wear diapers on wedding night? I heard they sell bridal diapers in wedding stores.

If you google "bridal diapers" you'll find that there are very few actual posts online about them... and most of those posts are quite old.

I am convinced that "bridal diapers" are a complete hoax, probably made up by someone in our community in order to get a laugh. Sure, it's a great fantasy for AB/DLs... but it really doesn't happen in real life.

If you google "bridal diapers" you'll find that there are very few actual posts online about them... and most of those posts are quite old.

I am convinced that "bridal diapers" are a complete hoax, probably made up by someone in our community in order to get a laugh. Sure, it's a great fantasy for AB/DLs... but it really doesn't happen in real life.

I think 'bridal diapers' were mentioned in an episode of CSI: a long time ago and that is what set this off. I wish I remembered which episode and I would check.

• 11 months later...

This.

"Bridal Diapers" are not a marketed concept and, IF they are used, will only be used by those who need them and ABDLs, making them normal diapers, since they aren't being worn for the purpose of being a bride.

And, of course, 1% for that number is quite generous.

• 1 month later...

Today after coming home from work, I normally turn on my computer and TV. After the TV came on, the show 'The Doctors' was on the last channel i left it on. The segment they were discussing was in fact Brides Wearing Diapers. One of the doctors actually was holding a diaper in his hand and another held up a package of Depends.

The female doctor was discussing how hard it is for some brides to use the toilet while wearing the dresses some brides wear. Also the help the brides is supposed to get from the bridesmaids. She mentioned how hard it can be to back into a toilet stall with such a big dress on.

Today after coming home from work, I normally turn on my computer and TV. After the TV came on, the show 'The Doctors' was on the last channel i left it on. The segment they were discussing was in fact Brides Wearing Diapers. One of the doctors actually was holding a diaper in his hand and another held up a package of Depends.

The female doctor was discussing how hard it is for some brides to use the toilet while wearing the dresses some brides wear. Also the help the brides is supposed to get from the bridesmaids. She mentioned how hard it can be to back into a toilet stall with such a big dress on.

That episode, and the NPR one, are sourced from a blog. The blog is sourced from an article that was based on a picture, the one with the bride with legs up showing the diaper. The picture is an ABDL site picture, not something that describes reality.

Again, cross-sourced articles referencing a work of fantasy.

Hmm ask s sissy or a crossdresser who would love to get married to a women wearing a diaper

,and a wedding dress .You would get a whole lot of different (for real ) answers i figure !.Just saying ! :thumbsup:

Hyperlink

Is this the link that you are referring to, Leilin?

Nope. That is sourced to this, a Marie Claire article that seems to be the source of it all, but claims that some sort of conclusive research was done via Google, which of course any of you can debunk by checking Google yourselves.

Saw that episode also. Mostly conjecture and little substance despite the diaper the pediatrician was holding.

What got me laughing was the lead doctor asking the camera "Imagine the wedding night and discovering a diaper?"

The suggestion was strongly about the practicality of wearing the diaper.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

It seems that the source of 'Bridal diapers' is an article by Courtney Dunlop, a freelance beauty editor. However, in the original article, she states that "Um…bridal diapers? WTF?! After a quick Google search I found out that it’s not a joke. Some bridal shops do in fact sell bridal diapers," (direct quote from Marie Claire - Bridal Diapers ). However, this is plainly untrue, since a google search for bridal diapers only brings up discussion about same, rather than suppliers. The only remark is from a unverified source ' I work in a bridal salon, and have had brides ask about this issue.' here from a person who claims to work in a bridal saloon.

As on the date of the original article (June 2010)

1. No bridal saloons ever admitted online that they either suggest OR supply bridal diapers.

2. Only ONE post exists, unverifiable, from Kiley & Kelsey, to state that bridal saloons supply diapers.

That means that the line

'....After a quick google search...' (more than one result was found) FALSE

'... I found out...' (I take responsibility for the results, since I done the search myself)

'...some bridal shops...' (more than one) FALSE

'..in fact...' (the results were verified to be true) FALSE

'... sell bridal diapers.'

as wrote by Courtney Dunlop is not only misleading, but started the myth.

In my own experience, people WILL wear a diaper as and when needed IF they are aware that diapers exist for that specific situation. A bride, if s/he is in incontinent, will wear a diaper, or more preferable, a pull-up on that day.

However,

1/ If a bridal saloon does supply diapers, they would be the PULL_UP kind.

2/ A bride will not want to spend the day in a diaper if she can help it, and will cause everyone to wait for her. Afterall, it is HER day, and in my own experience, I have yet to see a bride arrive only a few minutes late. ALL brides keep people waiting.

The other side of this is that a mature intelligent professional adult will chose to wear protection as needed and not get grossed out by the need to wear same. That does include diapers. This is not something that will be openly told to all, but done in a discrete way.

• Like 2