LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Think Someone Will Buy My Diapers

Kari

I bought a case of Bambino's Recently.

Usually I buy size medium, but over the winter I've gained weight.

So for now I can do one of two things...

Invest in a roll of duct tape.

Sell them on Ebay and try to break even if I'm lucky.

All packages are sealed and half are "Bianco" and "Classico"

The USPS has a flat rate box that should fit a pack of 8 for about $10.

The diapers are about $12.

Do you think that is fair and could/would sell?

You could sell them separately or in bundles of three and include the shipping cost in the nappies, couple of £/$? extra..... Some people don't have the privacy or space to buy bulky packets.... Just a thought....

I think they would sell for sure. If somebody wants something they might be willing to pay a premium price. However if I were you I'd put those mediums at the back of the closet and try to lose the excess poundage. Its not healthy for you anyway. I'm not giving you flack either, I need to lose some mass bulk as well.

:huh:

I'm sorry but your post confuses me. I don't know how much you're asking for what. At any rate I live just on the west side of the IMS, so I'm probably not that far from you.

I might want to buy some as I've never tried Bambinos, I usually go for abenas x-plus. If you were close enough you'd even save on the shipping charges.

Oh, and I have a package of large disposables that I can't wear, as they are a bit big for me, maybe you'd want them. I don't know.

I would like to know more about how you intend to sell the Bambinos (by what quantity for what price), will wait until I hear from you though. Send me a message if you'd like.

Peace,

Vic B)

Right now I am thinking $22 per bag, but I need to check with the post office to make sure.

I'm not looking to make a profit, but I also don't want to loose a bunch either.

Bambinos wants too much between restocking fee and shipping at my expense.

Vic, if you want the full case of mediums and you live in Speedway area, maybe we can work something out.

But then again, I like the idea of loosing the weight I gained.

Might be an incentive.

No diapers till no fatty.

• 1 year later...