LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Shouldn'T Say

Guest Wetnmessy247

Did I miss the memo about the community "trash" police? Fantasy? Were you there? Did you see it? I've been incontinent for 46 years and I think I can honestly say my experience outweighs yours. Most people never notice what you are wearing. Occasionally, it does happen though, because there are moments like that.

That said, I do appreciate that this is you're particular bone, and you like to chew it often in here. That's not a bad thing. Calling someone a liar when you weren't there, didn't see it, and don't have pictures to prove it is presumptuous at best. If you really want to clean up the "trash" (as you see it) suggest things in a reasonable manner. I'm an old guy, and most young women look beautiful to me. I wouldn't call them hot because my wife of 36 years is the only woman I consider really hot. We all see the world differently, and all of us need help in expressing that in a wholesome way. I include myself in that last statement.

What you are trying to do has merit. And I thank you for your efforts. Try to back off of actually calling someone a liar, or coming across as though you see it as a lie. Remember that many people who are expressive in their social style are great story tellers, and often embellish stories to make them more interesting, more often than not actually remembering the story that way! They are also people who thrive on words of praise, and crumble at criticism.

I sincerely hope this helps, because I want you to succeed because guys like me who are expressive need to be reminded to tell it like it is, or was, not like we see it, or remember it!

Our Lifestyle Discussion Forum is the hub of the community. Embellished stories in this forum are self serving, nothing more, and they hinder the community in countless ways. This forum is dedicated to real life discussion concerning our lifestyle/fetish. We come to this forum to share very personal information about ourselves in an effort to understand who we are and why we have these desires. We hope to learn from these shared experiences, both humorous and serious, so that we can relate to each other in a meaningful way. Ultimately, we want to help each other come to terms with this lifestyle/fetish and to achieve some level of peace and acceptance. For some, just knowing others exist with these desires is enough, but for others, the shame and/or guilt runs much deeper, and they need the help and support of a healthy, undivided community.

Furthermore, I find your remarks concerning “expressive people

• Like 1

Our Lifestyle Discussion Forum is the hub of the community. Embellished stories in this forum are self serving, nothing more, and they hinder the community in countless ways. This forum is dedicated to real life discussion concerning our lifestyle/fetish. We come to this forum to share very personal information about ourselves in an effort to understand who we are and why we have these desires. We hope to learn from these shared experiences, both humorous and serious, so that we can relate to each other in a meaningful way. Ultimately, we want to help each other come to terms with this lifestyle/fetish and to achieve some level of peace and acceptance. For some, just knowing others exist with these desires is enough, but for others, the shame and/or guilt runs much deeper, and they need the help and support of a healthy, undivided community.

Furthermore, I find your remarks concerning “expressive people” a little confusing and argumentative, since other forums are designated for creative writings and role playing. I believe it’s more intentional than not when these types of posts appear in the Our Lifestyle Discussion Forum and their motives for being place there are not so innocent. There is a distinct difference between expressing the truth and fabrication, and if you need to be reminded of that from time to time, then some members are going to question your motives for being here.

Well said.

Wetnmessy,Im sorry to hear that others on here are being disrespectful to you i don't have a clue as to if you are telling the truth or lying and honestly i don't care(sorry) I was once treated the same way you are/were in a chatroom I hope things get better for you and you can message me if you ever want to talk