LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Torrents

torrents are not illegal to use, what are you thinking of?

I think Saya was referring to copyrighted material that's unlawfully distributed via torrents.

You know that there are AB/DL videos that are public domain.

Unfortunately I haven't found any decent torrents. Perhaps we should compile one.

ha i thought it said abdl tourettes.. i was like.. a tic where you can't stop diapering yourself? rad!!!

"As I was saying icrapmyselfwetwetverywetgoddamit..."

Torrents are basically files that allow you to connect to a network of peers who are downloading the same file(s) as you are. Once you finish downloading, it's proper to keep your torrent-downloading application on so you can "seed" your download and allow others to download from you.

Mike send me a PM or email. I have one torrent file I saved. I don't leave that machine online so let me what time zone and when you will be online and I'll place my torrent machine online.

I'm in the US in the EST time zone.

Dude that's the thing about torrents. If you have to ask where they are or how they work you'll never get the settings on your comp right to make them work properly. It's a secret club for all the uber-nerds and the rest a y'all fake ass bustas all up in tha Kool-Aid don't even know the flava...

Thats a bit harsh isn't it? torrents aren't as secrect as you make them out to be, obveiously you've gotta know what to look for in the search engines, but if they are decent and popular they are very easy to find.

My claim towards them being illegal is 95% true since most torrents these days contain, dvd,game,softwre,music rips

I'm a uber-nerd? WTF? damn I just learned the old street English and somebody changed the game. :whistling: I'll agree with the Illegal part, most are. About all of the sites out there are under attack by the powers that be. I've had my fair share of warnings from my cable provider. Also most of the younger generation don't understand the ramifications of downloading and sharing these files. My Provider says it's fine to download, not to upload (Share).

I believe the last I heard it was up to a max of $250,000 fine and five years in jail. So for those of you who "think" you know what your doing..think again.

Some of the cases that get busted are over prosecuted, some under. Why take the chance? I would doubt that the tracker for a ABDL compilation is being monitored, but you never know. And more importantly do you even know how to find out? Proxy servers..I.P. Blockers...seedboxes, you name it they make everything out there to "protect" you but trust me Big Brother is watching. You could at a minimum lose your internet for a month (trust me). And you don't want the MAX for sure. I would vote for the Legal way of doing things, the risk in this instance isn't worth it.

For those who say they have been doing it for 5 years and haven't got caught...well I say to you...Your name is on a list somewhere, it's only a matter of time. :rolleyes:

Ok! i was wrong!

That torrent is legit, its all diaper girl vids. I've deleted it now as I'm gay and dun like diaper girls! But it has plenty of seeders and is good for anyone into that sort of thing.

I dunno if its legal, but if it is i will leave that to the conscience of the individual

I'd like to confirm what zippo said, even though it took me like 3-4hrs to download they seem to be various video's from youtube and various sites such as dailydiapers, I recommend them. although i'm not entirely sure on the legal prospect on here because theres no readme file in there containing copyright stuff.