LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Aby Camps?

BBoy

Are there other diaper lover campouts in North America? I see that bABY Camp 2010 is again in CO however it would be nice if there was one for the folks in the North East. Maybe something in Maine would be awesome.

Are there other campouts people know of?

Are there other diaper lover campouts in North America? I see that bABY Camp 2010 is again in CO however it would be nice if there was one for the folks in the North East. Maybe something in Maine would be awesome.

Are there other campouts people know of?

there are some VERy private camp grounds in maine... and the best time is in the fall just before hunting season, but after the summer crowd, or early spring after hunting season but before the summer rush... you could most likely even rent say a large lodge that sleeps like 10-20 (mostly in bedrooms that sleep 2-4) has a full kitchen and living room for very inexpensive, and there would also be land for people who wanted to pitch a tent... most of these places are quite private and have lots of woods between the other properties..

before renting one though, i would suggesting checking it out in person to make sure it does afford the privacy you want.. maine would be great though because you can also allow the east coast canadians to attend as well. also don't rule out new hampshire, the white mountains have some gorgeous areas, long with north new york and vermont.

if you are looking for more of a great place to get together.... but not as private.. i suggest provincetown in mass. I've suggested this actually in the meeting place forum. While during the summer it is quite expensive and packed. they do actually have a 'baby doll' day in the summer i believe.. p-town is ffectionately known as 'the gay mecca' of new england.. but honestly it is just an extremely accepting town. however, just after labor day the prices drop dramatically and while many places start shutting down for the winter, it is still gorgeous and avery accepting place for people who are more daring in their clothjing choices.. plsu there is miles of beaches, along with whale watching.. a short ferry ride to boston among other things...

The lady that used to be the Canadian distributor of Bambinos used to do an ABDL camp in Alberta every summer. I think someone tried to take over the camp organizing after her business folded but I have not heard anything about it for a while.

The lady that used to be the Canadian distributor of Bambinos used to do an ABDL camp in Alberta every summer. I think someone tried to take over the camp organizing after her business folded but I have not heard anything about it for a while.

Alberta is on the other side of the continent, way too far away.

I think it's a great idea. I might be able to come if it's in Maine or in northern New England. Hope it comes together. The photos of the Colorado campout look like a lot of fun!

Well just so everyone knows the Alberta Campout is still going very stong a new committee was formed and we are proceding with it ths year.

No Mommy Louise is not invovled anymore as the last one she was involved in ended up in a huge financial disaster ( her fualt bounced check to the campground which has never been corrected).

Teddy who was the admin for the old campout shut down the website and cancelled last years campoutbut not before we organized an alternative one that was a huge success.

This years campout is from Aug 19-24 and is somewhere near Sundire Alberta in the southern part of Alberta the weblink to register for it is www.adultdiapercamp.com

Well just so everyone knows the Alberta Campout is still going very stong a new committee was formed and we are proceding with it ths year.

No Mommy Louise is not invovled anymore as the last one she was involved in ended up in a huge financial disaster ( her fualt bounced check to the campground which has never been corrected).

Teddy who was the admin for the old campout shut down the website and cancelled last years campoutbut not before we organized an alternative one that was a huge success.

This years campout is from Aug 19-24 and is somewhere near Sundire Alberta in the southern part of Alberta the weblink to register for it is www.adultdiapercamp.com

I live in Ontario and my bf and I would be interested in a campout. Let us know where and when it will happen!!!