LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awkward Commercial

Saw a Huggies commercial earlier featuring a toddler using a sock puppet, which is speaking in an adult voice. Next scene shows the Huggies diaper expanding, but it looks like the baby wearing the diaper is crapping himself... a lot.

That's just freaky.

EDIT: Fixed for accuracy.

Sounds like a pretty good marketing ploy. I mean I haven't seen this commercial yet. But I would have took it to be the puppet scared the $!@# out of him! I would find that funny and the diaper held!!! :whistling:

As a parent those things are nice to know! :thumbsup:

Fixed my original post for accuracy.

So, we have a baby who uses a sock puppet that speaks in an adult voice and the baby also craps bricks.

We need to do a commercial.

not sure how this commercial is freaky.... babies in movies have often had 'adult' voices... for example look who's talking the baby had bruce willis for a voice.. and in the second one, it was bruce willis and some lady for the girl baby...

and its a commercial for a product in which infants void their bowels and bladder in, so they are addressing an important issue. Sagging. especially on active babies and toddlers, sagging is most likely just as annoying for them as it is for us!

sides i liked the part where he told the father to stop blaming 'the smell' on him! classic, cause who hasn't farted and if theres a baby around been like 'ohh somene has a stinky diaper' ! lol

I wasn't paying attention to the tv the other night when that commercial came on...the voice creeped me out...

I saw it again before I connected it to this post. I'll have to pay more attention next time as well. The adult voice just puts it over the top. Maybe they should have an adult sitting in an adult diaper do the talking, then morph it back to the baby...that would make it even more creepy! UGH!!!

I saw it again before I connected it to this post. I'll have to pay more attention next time as well. The adult voice just puts it over the top. Maybe they should have an adult sitting in an adult diaper do the talking, then morph it back to the baby...that would make it even more creepy! UGH!!!

That's what would have happened if you were the director.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, I always wondered if the kids in diaper commercials were Potty Trained?

But allowed to wear them again for the commercial.

The reason I wonder has nothing to do w/ the kids.

But, it would of been fun to still wear them when I really didn't need them.

The adult voice is coming from the sock puppet, so the voice over being adult does not seem wierd to me. If the baby (actor) was moving his lips, and the adult voice was being heard, now that is wierd.

In the films 'Look Who's talking.... ' the voice over of the child, although from an adult, was in the childs perspective and also only from what the child is thinking. In the first one 'Look Whos Talking', at the last scene, Mikey says only one word that the rest can hear 'Daddy' and this is in a childish voice. I doubt if that was Bruce Willis' voice.

Angela will confirm, and has on other occasions that child actors in general normally wore diapers past usuall diaper age. However, the diaper adds normally use children that are diaper dependent.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

What is so creepy about this commercial, which I have seen on different channels...?

I find it rather cute with the whole sock puppet thing.

You DO know it's not real, right?