LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Moonyman Diapers Worn By College-Age Woman

Translators really don't work to well on Asian languages.

I've been using them over the past several years. They've been getting better though. At least the translations still get the general point across nowadays.

Here is a blog with even better Moonyman shots - of both girls' and boys' grade-schooler-size diapers: http://blog.livedoor.jp/love_omutu/archives/cat_10004471.html

• Like 1

Generally, Japanese women / ladies are typically petite, and slender, which is why this young lady is able to fit in these.

Cute pics, but it would be nice to be able to translate the blog....I tried bablefish, but it didn't want to work...*sigh*

I went to the unicharm (makers of the moonyman and other diapers) web page and while browsing around, came across this page:

http://www.unicharm.co.jp/english/about/overseas-deployment/index.html

Evidently they are a 'global' company, based mostly in Asia, but they have offices / plants in Australia and the Netherlands, which would be Europe! They even mention their products are available in North America, so theoretically, these diapers should be available to mst anyone, but they don't have a vendor list, so tracking them down might be tough. Anyone else know anything??

Generally, Japanese women / ladies are typically petite, and slender, which is why this young lady is able to fit in these.

Cute pics, but it would be nice to be able to translate the blog....I tried bablefish, but it didn't want to work...*sigh*

Google translate worked...well kinda. :thumbsup:

I want a larger image of her.:whistling:

Press Ctrl+= to expand it. (I don't know if it only works on Chrome, or applies to any browser on Windows 7. But I recommend that you download Chrome. It was a step-up from Firefox for me.)

• Like 1