LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Thick

I may just have to try the Molicare ones! :) I love the feel of a thick diaper and the best ones I have now, are some Attends, which are pretty decent. I do love my cloth ones also ... but, think of the clean-up involved. Anyway, the cloth subject is probably best left for another topic.

I may just have to try the Molicare ones! :) I love the feel of a thick diaper and the best ones I have now, are some Attends, which are pretty decent. I do love my cloth ones also ... but, think of the clean-up involved. Anyway, the cloth subject is probably best left for another topic.

The padding on the Molicare are so much softer than the depends and cvs brands I had been wearing as to sneak stuff in to my house it is just so much easier to go pick up things.

Once I move out, I certainly want to try cloth, but ya as you have to probably don't want to leave cloth to long before washing, so you probably have to do a load of laundry by the next day.

Guest Wetnmessy247

The thicker, the better. :thumbsup:

Screw what others see puffing out my jeans....I love thick!!

I wanna be a huggable, (and squishy) teddy bear 24/7!!! :P

It's easier to say "screw what other people see" if you don't live somewhere where roughly half the population is family or friends of the family and they're all anti-diaper...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ooohhh.....damn. WHere do you live?

I moved far away from family and got new friends for this diaper stuff....

That way, my fam won't have to deal with it.

A small farming town in southeastern Kansas. I don't trust the internet enough to say exactly which town. I'll probly spend the rest of my life here and die here... Though it does have its shortcomings, it's home... In any matter that doesn't involve stuff outside of what's considered "normal", I have my own army, here. B) So, I leave the diapers to the privacy of my house.

And yes, the thicker they are, the more comfy they tend to be. Very much a bonus when you wear primarily for comfort.

Molicares ROCK! The softness, the hugginess (yeah it's a word), the comfort...and security. I love them! Opps I pee'd..4 more to go to a new soft and comfy dry one! :whistling:

Guest Wetnmessy247

4 more?

Do you have a set number of wettings before you change?

For me a Molicare holds good for 3-4 messes and 5-6 wettings. Insanely heavy.

Just as an aside I bought some Pampers Cruisers for stuffers just the other day and I was amazed at how THIN they were. I put one in with my Bambino's and I felt that it didn't really add anything to the overall bulk.

Was kinda nice to have that Pampers scent again in my diapers though....

• 4 years later...