LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Back

Guest DiaperCurious12

Guest DiaperCurious12

I'm back. I used to go by BlackoutSunset now I'm back. My girlfriend after some talking excepted the fact I'm interested in diapers. So I'm going to start trying them. Any suggestions of what I should try would be helpful. I'm a 32" waist and like the look and feel of baby diapers. So anything like that would be great. I'm thinking either ABU Chushies or Bambino trials to start. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I'm back. I used to go by BlackoutSunset now I'm back. My girlfriend after some talking excepted the fact I'm interested in diapers. So I'm going to start trying them. Any suggestions of what I should try would be helpful. I'm a 32" waist and like the look and feel of baby diapers. So anything like that would be great. I'm thinking either ABU Chushies or Bambino trials to start. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Just curious, but why the change of the username? Why not just pick up where you left off with "BlackoutSunset" so that everyone will know who you are? :drive1:

Bettypooh

Guest DiaperCurious12

I changed it because I locked myself out of the other one and tried to live without diapers, didn't work. So now I'm back.

I changed it because I locked myself out of the other one and tried to live without diapers, didn't work. So now I'm back.

Do you need help with that account???

Guest DiaperCurious12

Do you need help with that account???

If you can get me the password in a pm to this account that'd be great. Then you can close this one after its set back to normal.

If you can get me the password in a pm to this account that'd be great. Then you can close this one after its set back to normal.

PM me with what you want it to be...it's easier that way. :thumbsup: