LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Am I

Quinn

My Name is Quinn

I am not sure where to start so i will just come out and say it.

I Think i am a diaper lover. I mean I started noticing something different when i was about 11. I mean i don't even know what it is. I just like the feeling of them. I am confused. I don't want to be a baby. I mean i like being treated like my age. I only think about diapers when at night. I mean it is not just thinking about them. I sometimes mess myself. but not wearing diapers. I just want to know if i am the only one with this problem. I hate it. I tell myself i will stop and i just can't it is like something i can't control.

I just want to know i am not alone

Guest Wetnmessy247

No one seems to have responded...

Are bots a regular problem on this board?

If not, then welcome and you are not alone.

Guest CanuckDL

im new here aswell and i like the comunity so far or the few i have talked to via chat. im glad i am not alone.

Member account deleted do to underage. (Repaid1)

My Name is Quinn

I am not sure where to start so i will just come out and say it.

I Think i am a diaper lover. I mean I started noticing something different when i was about 11. I mean i don't even know what it is. I just like the feeling of them. I am confused. I don't want to be a baby. I mean i like being treated like my age. I only think about diapers when at night. I mean it is not just thinking about them. I sometimes mess myself. but not wearing diapers. I just want to know if i am the only one with this problem. I hate it. I tell myself i will stop and i just can't it is like something i can't control.

I just want to know i am not alone

Whether you like it or not, when you're a DL it doesn't go away :huh: The only solution is self-acceptance ;) Once you've gotten over that hurdle there will be more but they're easier if you clear the first one well :) And you're not alone in having no AB tendencies- for me and many others here that has no appeal, but we don't have a problem with others who are AB. We're all weird in our own way :angel_not:

Being a DL is much like an obsession; you can't stop the desires and thoughts so you control it by your actions- wearing frequently enough so that it doesn't become an overwhelming urge when you least need that, and by knowing how it works with you so you can see it coming ahead of time and allow for it B) There's no real harm in wearing diapers as long as you're in control. The harm happens when it takes over your life because you didn't do what you needed to do to control it, or when you deceived yourself (or someone else) by thinking you could stop it when you didn't know that for a fact :o You're not 'giving in' when you do something you want or need to do; you're simply dealing with it because you have to.

Having said that I should add that like anything else knowledge is power. Learn by reading here how it went for all of us and see what clicks with you. Then go on to see how we dealt with those parts- those methods might work for you. If not find your own way to handle it :thumbsup: Sometimes, though not often, self-acceptance leads to wearing diapers 24/7. I don't want to scare you with that thought, but it may happen so you should be aware of it- and also that it is kind of rare. Some of us need to be 24/7, most of us don't, and even then those of us who do learn how to cope with it pretty well sooner or later :blush: Being a DL needn't run or ruin your life so long as you know yourself and make allowances for your needs whatever they may be :D Just relax and realize that you're among friends here who are either dealing with or have dealt with most of the issues of being a DL. Welcome!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Welcome to Daily Diapers. You are not alone and many have the same questions that you do. The DL in you will never go away but as time goes on you accept yourself and realize that there are others like you and through places like Daily Diapers you can make friends with people who understand where you are coming from.

Welcome to DD. You are certainly not alone and should not hate yourself for diaper thoughts and wearing. Embracing being a DL may take some time, and it won't go away if your true to your deep feelings about it. It didn't take me long to accept it, and I am proud of who I am as a 20 yr old male. I live my normal life around family and friends and behind closed doors or alone when I can, I wear and feel content. I am blessed to have a girlfriend who is accepting and lets me wear around her. Please don't feel too hard on yourself. Things like this will take some time, but hopefully you will come to a day where you are content and proud of wearing and happy for who you are. Dry, Wet, or Messy in your case. :)

We're here to listen and help. Welcome once again.

Nice to make your aquaintence, Quinn. You definitely are not alone. I have urges with diapers I have tried over and over to be rid of, and am still drawn to them. I suppose this could be a problem since I have no clue how to fulfill it.

Hi. I've never posted here, but lurked for years. Reading your story, I can certainly empathize. I am a bedwetter, and eventually I grew a sexual attraction to diapers. It started my first year of college. I was so confused, thought I was sick in the head. There are certainly more sites out there now than there were back then, but I realized I was not alone. I agree with the contention that once your brain has developed that link, it's there permanently, whether you want it to be or not. Acceptance really is the key. Your not sick, everybody has their kinks, whether they admit to it or not. There are certainly worse things out there. Best of luck in your journey.

AJ

Hey Quinn. I think Bettypooh pretty much said it all...and rather eloquently. I'm in my mid-fifties and have only discovered the curious pleasure of wearing diapers in the past few years. I usually wear a diaper (over a pair of cotton briefs) once a week and have fun peeing in it either around the house, working on the land or out in public running errands. While it's not something I want to tell the world that I do (because I would be completely misunderstood), I have come out about it to one longtime womanfriend who likes it when I visit her with a diaper on. She usually insists I take off my jeans so she can see and, inevitably, she gives my crotch a squeeze to feel how wet I am. I LOVE how a diaper feels between my legs. Extremely comforting. Judging by the availability of adult disposable diapers in stores like CVS, RiteAid, MallWart, Walgreens, etc. we are not alone in wearing diapers. I'd enjoy meeting another man or woman who shares the fetish. Pretty harmless I think.

My name is Dan and I'm pretty sure I'm a diaper lover (that, or just obsessive).

I used to wet the bed. I didn't stop wetting until I was either 12 or 13 (can't remember which). I tried medication (DDAVP), bedwetting alarms, behavior modification, and of course, diapers.

When I was either 9 or 10, I started masturbating with said diapers. Now, being only 10 years old, I didn't have any idea what was going on. But it felt good and it hurt terribly all at the same time.

I still wear diapers every so often. My parents tell me, "if you want them, you can pay for transportation (bus) and buy them yourself." Usually, I go for Depends, mainly because that's what I kind of "grew up" with. Unfortunately, the local Target stores don't seem to carry the Depend Fitted Briefs anymore. I REEEEAAALLLYYYY liked those particular ones because those are the ones I used as a kid. Granted, the tabs on the Fitted Briefs were a PAIN, but that's beside the point.

Soon after, I started developing sexual feelings for stuffed animals (hence the afore-mentioned masturbation). I've "loved" them ever since I was a kid, diapers, or no diapers.

So, like I said, I'm Dan, and I'm probably a diaper lover (and a self-admitting Plushophile).

Welcome to the club Quinn, like others have said, the first step is acceptance. You are a DL and theirs nothing wrong with that. It makes you who you are and even thou most people wont understand, we do. Were here for you when ever you need us.

Next step after acceptance is experimenting. Don't be afraid to order a sample pack from online, explore this new found part of your self and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Ok, I have a question for you? This my be a stupid one. But i am afraid to experement because i don't want to end up always acting like a babby. I mean it happens to me like a phase. After wear diapers or mess my pants i go right back to acting like an audult. you know what i mean. I don't want to lose controle of my body functions.

Ok, I have a question for you? This my be a stupid one. But i am afraid to experement because i don't want to end up always acting like a babby. I mean it happens to me like a phase. After wear diapers or mess my pants i go right back to acting like an audult. you know what i mean. I don't want to lose controle of my body functions.

I've been into the diaper play thing for nearly a decade now, and have suffered no adverse effects whatsoever. 99% of the time, I am still a completely normal adult who uses the bathroom just like anyone else. I've gone to sleep diapered and woken up in the middle of the night to wet, but have never had any involuntary actions while sleeping or awake, diapered or not. Unless you go to great lengths to "un train" yourself, I can't imagine you would be any different from most of us here, who can switch diaper play on or off. Some people wear 24/7 due to an existing medical need, and others wear 24/7 and are at various stages of untraining, but, aside from medical reasons, that is all by choice.

Don't be afraid, you're a completely normal rational person, you won't un toilet train yourself overnight! Heck, a lot of posts on forums like these are people concerned with trying to wet or mess their diaper and being unable to - certainly the first few times I had to sit on the toilet to be able to use my diaper. I still have a little stage fright when in public, or when walking or doing something other than standing still and focusing on the need to pee - it just doesn't happen right away.

Ok, I have a question for you? This my be a stupid one. But i am afraid to experiment because i don't want to end up always acting like a baby. I mean it happens to me like a phase. After wear diapers or mess my pants i go right back to acting like an adult. you know what i mean. I don't want to lose control of my body functions.

(edited for sp.)

Experimentation is just that- trying something just to see what happens. It does not mean that you're going to be stuck there afterward! It seems to me that your (valid) fears arise from fearing one possible result, while missing the myriad other possibilities :huh: You say that this is a 'phase' which goes back to hibernating once the urge is satisfied- this indicates that what you fear is unlikely to be the result ;) The hardest thing to do is to discover and fully accept yourself, and yes it can be scary!

"What will I do if I find that I like (fill in the blank)" is a question best answered by asking other questions like "What do others who like that do?" and "How happy and well-adjusted are they?" :mellow: You may find that even those answers don't quell your fears- sometimes that's how these things go :(

In those situations, my own solution is to wait and let fate make the decision for me B) OK, that's not a real 'solution' but it is a workable way for me to handle those feelings well enough so that I no longer have an unreasonable fear over them :angel_not: The main thing is always to accept yourself realistically- even the parts you don't like or that you fear :rolleyes: That doesn't mean that you have to do anything, it just lets you gain the upper hand over those fears and decide for yourself how you want to handle them :boxing: When you don't accept yourself those fears will overwhelm you, and you may even find yourself hating yourself over something that really doesn't matter or doing something you really don't want to do because you were overwhelmed by something you could have controlled but didn't :o

Looking at others here I'd say the odds of you losing control or becoming a full-time 'baby' are insignificant or even lower. Allow yourself the pleasures of life when you can. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be quite enough of them or they don't last quite as long as they should- but hey, that's just life. Now go live it :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Welcome Quinn and, no, generally speaking, wearing diapers will not diminish your control of bodily functions unless you consciously try to work towards that.

I'm just wondering if anyone on here knows my real first name yet? I know I must have said it a few times in the past.

Yeah, but I had to drive an hour to hear it!!angel_not.gif

And, yes, it was worth the drive to meet you and DW.

...to the OP, you are NOT alone! I was in my 50's before I discovered that I might want to try a diaper. I stumbled onto stories which brought me to try a homemade diaper, then my love of diapers just sort of grew from there.

I have been wearing for since the early eighties ! .For most of those years i felt very guilty . Now it is no big deal, as for regressing i don't think you have much to worry about unless you want it :thumbsup:

Well, this who website has helped me out a lot. I am going to keep up with it. Today i went out to Wall greens and baught a package of Good nights. It feels so good to wear them. I noticed that for most people it is not a sexual thing. That shocks me. I figured it was sexual for everyone. I mean it is for me. Anyone have any clue why diapers or messing in diapers would give some one sexual Gradifaction

Just Cerious