LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Depends Underwear In Color

Now, since I've heard about this a few weeks ago I've been eagerly anticipating the arrival of them to see if they'd be more "underwear"-esque, more pull-up style. I figured they wouldn't be as thick and probably not all that great for wetting, but good for being discrete and perhaps better for "adult" things since they'd feel more like panties to the folks who aren't into the diaper scene (but at least know about it).

So they just came out. And I haven't gotten them yet, but I checked the website.

I think they are EXACTLY the same as the old "underwear" things Depends had, which were essentially the most pathetic useless excuse for a pullup in the whole world, but now in colors and prints.

The whole point of the big thing was that now they come in different packages that make them look more like underwear than diapers. Oh, and they're twice as expensive.

I feel like throwing a temper tantrum.

-Sophie

What were you expecting? A miracle? haha. Depends went the "design and look" route. Same product. Never bought them, sticking to my max protection briefs.

I got them tonight at walmart for 5 dollars and some cents

You should give us a review.

And I didn't expect them to be an amazing diaper, but I didn't think they'd be the SAME THING. It upset me.

-Sophie

Its the same as the other all white ones they make just some are all colored and others have lines all over them. my girlfriend does not wear diapers but when see saw them she went out and got herself some.. the ones for woman are very nice some look like flowers or something in the print. they don't hold very much I cant put one wetting in mine with out leaking. same with the all white for mens I think they took out some of the SAP because when they first came out with the woman and men pull ups they held a lot now they don't it's the first time I tried depends in a very long time. I have been wearing nothing but ABU and bambino. So I do like the new look of the pull ups but am not happy with how much they hold..

• Like 1

I never trusted Depends pull-up after they changed them so that they were for either men or women. I always had leaks with them. Plus I don't really like pull-ups becuase you can't change them in public without taking off your shoes and pants. I will stick with diapers.

Depends hardly gave "options".

I'm just more disappointed by the fact that they weren't "underwear" at all. Just the same old thing... *sigh*

But from a diaper point of view, I do agree that I hope other retailers begin to create designs. Although I don't think stores will do it. Hopefully our AB products will soon. Bambino and ABU and Abena... Molis would be nice too. That's what I'm really looking for.

-Sophie

Saw these too and was wondering how long until other diapers like the briefs of many companies start to go printed. Honestly, I don't think it'll be long, maybe less than a decade, okay kind long but things are continually progressing that way in the diaper market. "Discrete" is the key. Institutional type diapers likely won't or really bulky ones since it's going to be pretty obvious it's a diaper anyway. Just think, even goodnites were all white at one time and now they're printed. So are adult diapers now. Don't expect to see "babyish" prints from non ab sites but any print I think is kind of fun really. These depends are junk IMHO but meh, maybe put it over another diaper??? IDK.

• Like 1

Kind of makes one wonder what they are thinking.

Adult pull-ups with design and color being packaged like regular underwear. Adults who aren't DL or AB's aren't going to parade around with these. Are they going for the ABDL market or trying to get the general population to accept the benefits of absorbent underwear for the masses?

Phil

My wife and I found these at Target.

The women's are purple, purple with white flowers and peach. They look great on her. Absorbency is kind of lacking though.

The men's are gray and gray striped, very drab and boring so we didn't buy them

The idea according to the official website is so that they will appear more like underwear and less like a diaper so people won't be as conciseness of them.

If I was to see one peeking out of a pair of pants in public and wasn't in the community I wouldn't even notice it.

So we recommend the women's set for anyone who likes girls pull-ups or goodnites. (all made by Kimberly Clark, coincidence I think not [joke er sort of])

• Like 1