LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Just Want To Go But Can'T...

I've gotten in a few discussions recently with people who can't use their diaper in certain places and circumstances.

Mostly I hear about people having a hard time wetting their diapers while driving.

So you're in your car, driving. You're not exactly in a situation where lots of people are watching your every move. You're driving along. Why can't you wet? Is it because focusing on the road has more priority than wetting? I don't understand. I wet all the time while I'm on the road.

It is the sitting position; took me a long time to be able to wet freely while sitting. But I can say from experience that if you have to pee bad enough it will come out.

Guest Wetnmessy247

My untraining was weird in the following way:

I found it very difficult to wet and mess in private situations like being home alone somewhere. But when I was like in restaurants and stores and public places I found it extremely easy to mess and wet uncontrollably. :huh:

I dunno why.

Oh word of advice. If you are in a stinky didy go to a mexican restaurant. It hides the odor somewhat with the smell of food. :P

Don't sty too long though, or the stink will overpower the food. I was told to leave once. I was mad. :badmood:

Well, okay, I'll chime in here as the voice of the minority. As hard as I have tried on a couple of occasions, I simply cannot wet my diaper while driving. And it's not the position, since I can easily pee while sitting anywhere else, and I can pee as soon as I stop for a light or to park. No problem there.

I honestly don't know why I can't pee while driving, but I sure can't. Bummer.

-RMS

Guest YkDave

I have the same problem, but i can definitely say that the posture doesnt help me. If im sitting in a regular chair i can usually pee no problem, but hteirs just something about the seat in my truck that makes it hard. As for peeing while driving, thats a very hard one for me...

I also used to be able to pee easily while laying down, its become increasingly harder over the last year or 2 for whatever reason...

I have the same problem, but i can definitely say that the posture doesnt help me. If im sitting in a regular chair i can usually pee no problem, but hteirs just something about the seat in my truck that makes it hard. As for peeing while driving, thats a very hard one for me...

I also used to be able to pee easily while laying down, its become increasingly harder over the last year or 2 for whatever reason...

I agree...in a chair, no problem but driving I think doesn't allow us to relax enough to be able to let it go. I never can until I stop at a light or a stop sign.

It must be a psychological thing. My friends and I can go, at any time, while driving.

However, a few of my friends have a problem wetting their diapers at fancy restaurants. I've never been diapered while attending a fancy restaurant so I don't know if I have a problem with that or not.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmmm......I remember...

The only place I have ever had a problem with messing and wetting was when I went to the DMV. I was in line for a very long time and while waiting had to go bad but for some reason couldn't.

Then, after filling out the paperwork I was geting my photo taken and I suddenly felt a huge flooding in my diaper.

In other words, my driver's license looks like I am high on drugs or something. I was flooding. And it felt good.

Guest CanuckDL

personally i find it hard to pee anywhere other then the bathroom right now :(. its like a subconscious thing telling me not to go so i have to be extremely relaxed and force it a little. like i still cant pee laying down; If i start to pee then lay down i stop :s lol

Having driven and worn diapers, I can attest to the fact it is difficult to pee while driving. I think it is mostly sitting and nerves. When i am in heavy traffic, I can't pee to save my life. When I'm on a lonesome country road, I can relax and let go enough to fill my diaper.

I can wet while driving a car or truck but while on the bike its no way. I have to stop and stand up to let go. Also as someone said it may be the fear of leaking. I know I sometimes have troubling when in bed and I believe this go back to one time with a catheter when I totally soaked the sheets, mattress pad and mattress.

That one cost me a new mattress, about $800.

Difficulty wetting while driving / lying down / walking is all based on your training.

The core trigger and reason for being toilet trained was to increase your comfort level. When you were a baby, a wet and messy diaper told you that you needed a clean one. This was ok when you were young enough not to associate the act of wetting / soiling a diaper, with a leaking diaper. Once you realized that it is you that wet the diaper, and the leak caused the discomfort, you were easy to train.

Driving - when driving, you are focused (supposed to be) on the art of driving safely, and as a result, you will tense up when something out of the ordinary occurs - ie you feel yourself starting to wet. Currently, you are relaxed while driving since you are used to it, but wetting while driving adds an unfamiliar event to the mix, and you are unsure if that can effect your driving. What you need to do, to conquer this, is when you feel the need to wet while driving, place yourself in a senario where an accident is almost impossible - ie decrease speed to a comfortable level, in you can, drive on a empty road rather than a busy freeway, and then you can relax. Once you take the stress out of a senario, you can handle the senario - and learn to handle it when it gets stressful.

Lying Down - since this is where you are supposed to be sleeping / relaxing, many people have the fear of leaking. You were taught not to wet your bed, and this was reinforced by daytime dryness and also, the uncomfortable feeling of wet and cold pyjamas.

Walking - this is the prime example of daytime wetting, and one of the first things you were taught no to do. Most diapers can easily hold without leaking when standing still, but they will leak easily when moving / walking. It is the discomfort you are trying to avoid.

• Like 2