LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bullying

ive had to deal with bullies almost all the time in school, death threats almost every day in high school, the only real way to make a bully leave you alone is to make them afraid to mess with you, ive had to kick and drop bullies when they grabbed me, one tried to hold me down by the neck, and he paid for that act with an elbow to his nuts(and kept saing the rest of hte day "your gonna die"), one kid tried to throw me over his shoulder, and solved that issue for a number of years with that one by a full arm swinging hammerfist to the top of his head(dont do that, you could kill, i didnt kill but it can happen), and he laughed but in a way that showed he couldnt believe how much it hurt, i asked him sarcastically "got a headache?" and he said "you mean do i have a head!", one bully knew a teacher was nearby thinking that would keep me from retaliating, and he snapped his fingers in my face to send a message of "i can do what i want and you cant do anything about it", and i responded with a non connecting roundhouse kick to the shin, to send a message of my own, teacher fussed at me a bit, never got in trouble, i later had to kick him in the nuts but that bully waited a while to mess with me again.

a bully only understands one thing, pain, if you speak the international language of asswhoop clearly enough, he will understand that he better back off, and he there is a problem in translation, it can be cleared up by a refresher course(nutshots teach it very well, my favorite way to educate them.

for those that are having problem with bullies, take my advice, get in a martial arts class and let it build you up mentally and physically, it makes it tougher for bullies to get to you, and when you have had enough and feel tough enough, surprise the bully with a lesson of asswhoop(dont tell that you are in a class, its your little secret), and always keep a pocket recorder or even a pencam on you, record what bullies are doing, then if you tell its no longer a matter of "your word against mine", and if you keep it backed up and it doesnt stop you can use it to sue the parents and the school for not settling the bully down.

if a bully threatens you, dont believe their threats, go ahead and tell and tell how they threatened you, and if you have the recordings that helps too, they can actually be arrested for threats/bullying if i understand it right, the stuff a bully does has been illegal for some time.