LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birmingham Munch

Cid

Hi there all, I am sure a lot of you know the score by now but just in case...

I think we have found are plan for now at least a little while (we will see how the Leicester one goes) so the next munch will be on the 3rd Saturday of April making it the 17th starting at around the 12 until... well until the last person leaves which tends to be 5-6ish.

It will be at The Old Contemptibles (176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB) as I think everyone was fairly happy with that place.

I think there was a post going about the rules and such but it is pretty much if you wear do so as discreetly as you can, it is in a public place so nothing overtly AB/DL and no photos unless you ask first.

I think that covers most things but if I forgot anything you need to know feel free to tell me so.

Oh and I have given a little thought to the whole people knowing how we are when we are there as I hate trying to work out if someone is looking for someone and asking them if it is use without saying anything to give it away incase they are not there for the munch... well I have decided that I will put a A-Z (type) map of Leicester on the table with an apple on top... I think that should do the job.

• Like 1

Well I have not check the train times but I fairly sure that I would be getting to the pub for 11:45. The reason I say around 12 and not at 12 is because a munch is not really meant a very structured thing so if people get there a little late there is no real problem.

...I hate trying to work out if someone is looking for someone and asking them if it is use without saying anything to give it away incase they are not there for the munch...

Haha, just look for the shy people trying to find people while trying to look like they are not trying to find people. It's a shame it's the 3rd Sat, me and my little lady will be heading to the ABC that night in Kings Cross. Maybe another time!

Haha, just look for the shy people trying to find people while trying to look like they are not trying to find people. It's a shame it's the 3rd Sat, me and my little lady will be heading to the ABC that night in Kings Cross. Maybe another time!

OMG, I didn't know girls went to ABU...I heard it was a bit of a sausage fest ;)

I am guessing that I missed the March Munch. I have been pretty busy and unorganised and not checking the board. I should be able to make the April munch, it will be a welcome break from revision!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, with less than a week untill the next munch I thought I would just say a quite hello to reasure people that it is still going on so I will see you there.

Always happy to hear from people thinking of coming and happy to answer any qustions if you have any.

Just to eco saya's post I plan to get there for about 11:45.

And squash the reason it fulls on the same weekend and the ABC is that is also the same weekend as the BBB and with it bing in birmingham I thought it might be a nice bild up to that and also a few people had said they would like to be able to come from a little way away and make a 'weekend' of it. There is more room to move with the munch in leicester so if you would be interested in coming to that let me know and I will see what I can do.. I will most like start a topic about which weekend people would like the munch in Leicester to be.

Well it was good evaning, was only 4 of us, but we had plently of fun, and for those babies that never came, BAD babies bad, shame on you! lol...

Now go to the corner, hmm un second thought, how many babies came last time? that'd be quite a few standing there lol...

Well just to do a quick sum up. For a start the munch happened :P

the turnout was a little lower than I was expecting but then again I guess it wasn't going to keep going up and also I know I really didn't do as much as normal to push it... I guess it has not reach the point where it will get a fair few people regardless oh well.

I think I would be right in saying the people that where there had a good time so I think I can live with the turn out being low if that is the case, but hay a guy can dream of having both, it is not cake after all :P

don't worry Abrera you are not the only person who forgot and I hope you will be free for another one at some point I will just have to write to you a to remind you a little farther in advance next time.

And yes on the off chance the couple that Brian mentioned are on here and where looking for us. I am sorry if you had a wasted trip and if you are free for another one at any point it would be good to see you again and maybe talk to you this time :P I know it is not easy to approach a group in situation like that and if you are the shy, nerves type then feel free to get in touch with me and we can talk and try to find a way of making your first time a little easy whether that be me giving you my number so you can text me when you get there and I come over to you so you are not having to go sight into the group as it where or whatever.

(I guess I am in a talkative mood as this post was meant to be one line long)