LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Happy! :)

A few hours ago I was in town and I went into the £1 shop. I couldn't resist taking a look at the bottles and dummies (pacifiers), though up until now I've never worked up the nerve to actually buy anything. I still wasn't brave enough to pick up a bottle, but I worked up the courage to buy a pack of two simple soothers. Compared with some of the other soothers they had, the bulbs seemed the biggest size. So I went up to the counter and bought them, it was as easy as that.

I was worried that they would be too small but I just tried one out and it is fine, at least until I feel brave enough to order a Nuk 5.

Even though I'm a girl I'm not really a fan of the girly designs, I've always been a bit of a tomboy really. So I went for the blue and green pack rather than the pinky colours.

I can't wait until bedtime so I can have a good suck without worrying that somebody will walk in on me. ^_^

A few hours ago I was in town and I went into the £1 shop. I couldn't resist taking a look at the bottles and dummies (pacifiers), though up until now I've never worked up the nerve to actually buy anything

There are so many young mothers in GB these days I'm sure that no one would look twice at you if you bought bottles or dummies.

How do you purchase your nappies/diapers?

There are so many young mothers in GB these days I'm sure that no one would twice at you if you bought bottles or dummies.

How do you purchase your nappies/diapers?

Yeah, I doubt anybody would suspect me at all. But there is always that niggling voice stopping you from doing it ... "What if I see somebody I know? They know I don't have a baby."

I think I will get a bottle next time I'm there. ^_^

I've not bought any nappies yet, though I hope to at some point soonish. I will have the house to myself for the weekend in a few weeks so that would be a good time for me to experiment and see what I like/don't like.

I'm not sure where to buy nappies from though. I'm not exactly skinny so I doubt I would fit pull-ups or anything else make for tots. I have seen the Tena pants and similar own brand products, but I'm not sure if they're any good or not.