LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Code Words For Diapers

I was just in another thread a second ago and people were mentioning codewords they use with a spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend for the word diaper. For years I have used the word "shoes" with my girlfriend and I thought I was the only one to use a code. When you think about it, it is a very practical thing to do. Anyway, it seemed like enough to merit its own thread.

Does anyone else have a codeword for diapers?

I rarely every say the word diaper aloud. Usually all I say is "I'm wearing" or "I'm going to wear". I never go any further than the 'wear' part. And the people that know that I wear diapers, know what I mean when I say that.

With ABs and friends:

Specifically referring to diapers... padded and padding.

Also with friends:

If they want to come over, I will warn them I'm "doing my thing"

That usually means diapers, wet, and kinda child-acting. Most

don't care. If they don't want to be around me in that mode, i

like to give them fair warning.

I've also used the therm "hating people," for when I'm

regressing to the point I don't really want my normal

friends showing up.

Same as above! My wife will say "Are you padded?" when its just us. I like to say to her "I'm wearing my Bambi's" when I'm in Bambino's. Also, she will ask R U wearing your "Funny Pants"? The best code words I know of are D's, Wearing, Pants. This is a great thread question and I'm all ears to know what code terminology others use!

My wife calls my Molicares "Barney's" Cause of the color. So it's not uncommon for her to mention it in that phrase. She also calls them "Happy Pampers" if they are wet.

I do so love when she changes me and then comments: "All dry now, make Mommy Happy Pampers in your Barneys" Always makes me feel good about the situation. :thumbsup:

my gf far prefers the euphemisms, for us its generally " im comfy, or im getting comfy". For a while she would grab a few sharpies and draw on the front of my diaper whatever she thought was fitting. then we called them super underoos. because the first time she drew the superman symbol but with my first initial instead of the s. the only realy difference comes up if i have a selection to choose from, shell call them the thick ones, the soft ones, the purple ones, whatever adjective fits.

My wife calls my Molicares "Barney's" Cause of the color. So it's not uncommon for her to mention it in that phrase. She also calls them "Happy Pampers" if they are wet.

I do so love when she changes me and then comments: "All dry now, make Mommy Happy Pampers in your Barneys" Always makes me feel good about the situation. :thumbsup:

Uh... You are aware that most people know that "Pampers" = "Diapers", right? Not exactly a good idea for a codeword, there...

I don't have anyone to talk to about them outside of this forum, so I don't even bother with codewords...

With ABs and friends:

....If they want to come over, I will warn them I'm "doing my thing"....

I knew a crossdresser who told prospective visitors "(Her femme name here) will be here- just thought you should know" when at home in girl mode B):P

....She also calls them "Happy Pampers"....

That reminded me of someone's Korean wife- when I called looking for him she used to say "He gone to get happy smoke. Call back thirty minutes." :o:lol:

Still waiting for someone to use a codeword with :(

Bettypooh

My wife will simply say: "You're crinkly!" and I am always comforted with the words! It's an acknowledgement! On the occasions that I wear cloth diapers: This is more private and involved. I could say. :closedeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers are a fetish to me so its less about code words and more about kinky names designed to excite and humiliate!

So i generally use diapers, because im from the UK and when i got into diapers (at age 17) the art (i is furry) and the community were American and diapers was not a term that was stigmatised in my vocabulary like nappy is.

So diaper is my basic term but over time nappy has become de-stigmatised and i use that too now :)

I also use getting padded alot (diapers referred to as padding) and things like crinkle-butt

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I've considered having a code word for diapers that only my wife and I know the meaning of. Especially since my kid is growing up and has a better grasp on the English lingo.