LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffers

I have been wearing nappys (diapers) for yours and usually just use a single nappy, mostly tena slip maxi. But over the last few weeks I have been reading more and more about using baby nappys as stuffers. I know theres plenty of you on dailydiapers who do use them, my question is how do you go about doing it? How do you lay out the baby nappys inside the big adult nappy? Any advice would be greatfully appreciated!! I've seen a few threads on using baby nappys just could do with a point in the right direction!!

Would love someone to give me instructions to make a super super thick bulky nappy involving loads of baby nappys and adult nappys!! Pictures will be supplied :)!! Thanks

You've essentially got two ways... the lazy way or the proper way.

The lazy way, my favorite, is to take a baby diaper, put it on you as if you were going to wear it... although obviously you cant because it's quite small. Then take an adult diaper and put it under the baby diaper, over the top, and tape it in place. The baby diaper won't go anywhere.

Now, the other way... the proper way... which people do because the wings bother them or something. I mean, I never had an issue with it... but some people do. Easy. Just cut off the wings. The tapes. The wings. So just the middle part is left. And repeat the first process, sans wings.

But you might just wanna buy normal stuffers... but I've never used them. So I cant judge.

-Sophie

What Sophie failed to mention is that if you just layer them, only the stuffer will get wet.

Now, most diapers have two parts: the padding and a thin layer of fabric on top of the padding (with baby diapers, that thin layer has drawings on it)

For the padding, take a pair of scissors and cut a straight line through the thin layer.

If you just want added bulk, all you have to do is add more material or more diapers. A roll of toilet paper works alright (you have to unroll it first, though). Or, if you're talking about cloth diapers, an old bedsheet or something of similar size. I add an old bedsheet that I have when I want to have a thicker diaper. Of course, I don't use my diapers, so I can't help you with use-friendly stuffer idears.

Well for today I went with the 2 tena slip maxi ideas. Made a couple of slits in the first nappy, put it on then taped another one over the top. Very bulky, definitly no hiding them when I go out later!! Will post pics later...

Very nice instructional video! The steps are clear, he speaks slowly, and does a wonderful job of covering each step.

Ever consider a job in educational videos?

~~~~~

I just went to Target and got some Pampers No. 6. My 3-tape depends are a bit of a dog to do this with as it looks like the absorbent lining is sort of bonded to the back of the diaper. I did, however, manage to get the Pamper in there and "fluffed" the whole thing to even out the filling. Only time will tell now...but I am wearing my frilly diaper cover "just in case".

Well there is no need for slits in the baby nappy. Because of the position of the baby one against the plasic backing of the adult nappy, underneith the padding, the pee has to go through the adult soaking material before reaching the baby nappy. If you get me :P.

Well, I'm running with about a 50% success rate in "easy to put the Pampers into my Depends" attempts. Sometimes I can make a nice pocket under the Depends' absorbent material, sometimes it all bunches up. What I've ended up doing is to get the Pampers in there as best I can with as little of the Depends material between the back of the Pampers and the back of the Depends. I then re-distribute the now disturbed Depends "fluff" on top of the Pampers to try to get an even front-to-back distribution. Next, holding the diaper horizontally, shake the diaper up and down to even things out.

One side advantage that I've noticed is that the fluffed-up material in the Depends seems to handle a big flow a lot better. More absorbent surface, no doubt. It's also a MUCH thicker diaper, and I like that bulk between my legs. After a morning of wearing, I'm feeling quite dry in spite of some pretty heavy wettings.

Well there is no need for slits in the baby nappy. Because of the position of the baby one against the plasic backing of the adult nappy, underneith the padding, the pee has to go through the adult soaking material before reaching the baby nappy. If you get me :P.

12 hours after i posted that question i realized how wrong i was. i was literally driving down the road today thinking about this and i thought, "wait, why would i ask such a stupid question?"

really want to try this though. i'll be picking up some quality baby diapers soon.

Fantastic video! :thumbsup: After watching that I just trimmed and stuffed two Huggies size 5 into a large Cuddlz quite easily (not fully overlapping; spread apart slightly to get more coverage).

Might be my imagination but it seems this method makes the outer nappy crinkle a bit more too.

Can't wait to give this a try tonight!

Thanks a lot for all the advice and tips. A brilliant help once again. I thought I would get ridiculed for asking a daft question and be banished to the corner but thanksfully not. Thanks guys.

it was a great question. i have had a go with the stuffers, done like he does in the video and i made a pretty good job of it.

i have created the ultimate diaper. i take a molicare super plus and stuff it with a Attends Extended Wear. it is the thickest most wonderfull diaper i have ever worn.....

What a good idea! Riffing on that, I took a couple of the No. 6 Pampers and stripped off the front AND back and put them in my Depends. So... from the outside in ... plastic, plastic-side-down Pampers, two layers of no-plastic Pampers, Depends filling, inside lining.

It REALLY held a lot, and when I took it off the top surface against my skin was still pretty dry.

Depends really don't like to come apart apparently as I tried and it ripped some of the back, but I just put some tape. Also the padding fell apart, but not totally a bad thing as I moved it so it was in the middle where it can actually soak up pee. In the back it probably would have never even got partially wet. I also accidentally opened the front and not back, so I put it on backwards. I stuffed it with a size 5 Huggies Supreme and those things really swell. So since there is almost no padding in the back it makes it look like I have a big package in front, lol.

aalamaaci.jpg

aalapaaci.jpg