LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helloooo

Heya :3

Um... I've known about DD for a few years and decided to join a few months ago =P

I'm from Alabama, but I'm currently going to college in Georgia at Savannah College of Art and Design(SCAD) in Atlanta. So, as you probably could tell by the name of the college, I am an artist :3 Although I don't like traditional art >.> I like digital art since it's easier for me =P I'm not good at drawing and the likes, which is why I do digital art so I can easily fix my mistakes. I do animate some. I have a bunch of ideas but no time to do them XP

I'm going for a degree in game development C:

Other hobbies besides art and playing video games (if they weren't obvious) include: making, fixing, and cleaning things; astronomy; making friends; helping people

I don't know my own hobbies ._. I never really think about them o.o

Anyways... I'd love to make friends in the Atlanta area to hang out with =3

Guest Baby Tiana

WOW, I'm speechless! WELCOME! :)

For some reason I thought you were from California...but I then soon realized it was because of your name. LOL. :)

Welcome to this amazingly wondrous site! I can't wait to see what you have to give to this site...hopefully in pictures :D:P I too love taking pics, however I think I am getting a different impression from you. I personally take pictures of random things with my camera, and it sounds like you might, but then again you said you do a lot of animation on the computer. So you must have a program that I envy....PhotoShop! :) Well hopefully we get a chance to see some of your work when you're not busy getting your degree! :)

Have fun with the site and life! :D

Tiana