LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March Munch

BabyCharley

Hellos all- Here are the plans for March's munch.

Date/Time: Saturday, March 20 2:30 pm

Directions: From the westbound beltline, take exit 259 (Todd Dr) Bear to the right on the service road(basically making a big backwards u turn). Culver's will be about 1/4 mile on the left.They share a driveway with Steinhafel's furniture (Its visible from the beltline. From the eastbound side, take Exit 259(Todd Dr)- Go straight onto the service rd. Turn left onto Todd, then immediately right onto the other service rd. Culver's will be about 1/2 mile on your left.

If you are using Madison Metro bus service, Route 40 has a stop right at Culver's driveway.

Once you arrive, I will be wearing a bright red Elmo shirt, have a small green elephant(the one in my pic) attached to my beltloop, and be sitting in the backroom somewhere.

Rules and other helpful info: Age limit is 18+, Dress is vanilla street clothes(No AB wear please) Discreet diapers are ok. Basic rule of thumb is to dress as if going out to lunch with coworkers. The only cost is if you choose to get something to eat/drink or attend the after munch activity. RSVP's aren't necessary, but if you do, I will know to be looking for you.

A munch is simply meeting other people that are interested in the ageplay scene. The biggest thing to expect is conversation about any topic that the attendees choose to bring to the table.(could range from vanilla topics to ageplay to other kinks)

Not sure what were doing as an after munch activity at this point, but please come with suggestions.

I think that's everything for now. Any questions or comments Please ask on the forum so I can answer them for everyone to see.

Looking ahead: Our April munch will be on Saturday April 17th and for our after-munch we will be traveling to Dave and Busters in Milwaukee.

Charley,

I won't be able to make this one, but maybe if there's an April munch. There's another AB in town, and we've been trying to get a meet set up, we would have done it sooner had we known a munch was near.

• 2 weeks later...

i'd be down with a munch in milwaukee, especially if we end up at dave and busters. i have to work that night but would definitely be able to come out for a few hours.

keep me posted!

-warpiper

Sorry mischa and warpiper about the delay in getting back to you. A more detailed post is coming soon, but the plan for the 17th is to meet at Culvers at 230 as usual, then by 245/3 we would be leaving for D & B with an anticipated arrival of 4 PM, maybe a little later depending on traffic and whatnot.