LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby And Diaper Lovers Slumber Party

babyalan

I will be holding a diapered adult baby Slumber party at my house on April 23-24 in Edmonton Alberta Canada

This is a pot Luck Party for supper please bring a dish or a snack or some type of fruit snack

Breakfast will be pancakes.

It is BYOB( bring your own Booze) and BYOD( bring your own Diapers).

You can be the little bigbaby that you like and use your diapers as you please, plus it would be best to bring your teddy bear and blankie and a sleeping bag as well.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

Email me for the addy it will be sent to you

• 5 weeks later...

Hello all of you diapered cats and dolls! eheh!

Ok so this is the second reminder of the Adult baby and diaper lovers party next weekend on ARil 23-24.

It is a slumber party so bring your sleeping bags and blankies and teddy bears ect in order to keep the costs down I decided to make it a pot luck so everyone brings something and their drink of their choice their own diapers and booze if you so choose making it so much less expensive for me to do.

I look forward to seeing all of you again plus well have some fun and good food too!

Breakfast the next morning will be Choclit Chip and Banana pancakes.

I do need confirmations on how many are comming so far I have 7 but we can accomdate more.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

Email me at babyalan_007@yahoo.ca I can arrange for a ride there and back as I have some friend there in Calgary that are planning on comming of course you'll have to be diapered all the way up if you end up comming with one of them lol!

Wetly Yours

Babyalan