LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Occupations

Well I do childcare and the place I work at we are in rooms and it can be very hard to get someone in there to let you out on a potty break. So for me working in diapers has been great and saves me from possible embarassing situations.

Are any of the kids that you work with in diapers or in the process of toilet training? If so that's pretty ironic that any of the caretakers are wearing diapers while changing diapers or teaching kids to use the toilet. It would be strange to be wearing diapers while trying to convince a kid to ditch their own diapers.

I'm a manager at two places of business, one being at Walmart and the other being at a small ice cream shop. I wear to both places all the time and the job at Walmart I am almost constantly on the move and I have to get around fast for various situations occuring throughout the day. If you wear the right diaper and clothing... mobility is *not* a problem, even with a wet diaper. I personally wear a Tranquility ATN + Booster to work and I typically wear a pair of compression shorts over top of them, plus my work outfit. They keep the diaper close to me even whilst wet and I can continue going.. as the diaper being wet does not even phase me.

It's all in how you handle the situation. Diapers can possibly impair your mobility if you wear one that is too thick or do not wear the right clothing to keep it from sagging once wet.. but usually people who wear often enough figure out how to overcome these small obstacles in their own way.

The keyword there is compression shorts. I can see how that would work.

As a waiter, did you ever have a problem with your mobility? I mean, some diapers can be thick and can put you in a waddle-walk. Dealing with the responsibility of wearing and using a diaper plus taking orders, carrying dishes to and from tables must be a tad difficult I'd imagine.

The worst problem I had when waiting tables was that any and all diapers I had top wear even high quality ones, would have the absorbant material bunch up and it would end up lumpy so I had to change more often, wet or not. The management also instituted a bag search policy to try to prevent thefts by employees so they saw my diapers in my backpack daily. which was embarrassing.

i wear to work at at times. I've worn to work at several different jobs. most of them have been covered here though. I wore as a bar tender, construction worker, waiter, customer service, etc.

I have two different style diaps one thick and one a bit thinner I usually wear the thinner while at work. Also I would wait until clocking out to use the diap. I'm a camel though lol I can hold

it forever

I've had many discussions with a few of my friends and out at internships about diapers and the news/tv industry. I have been recommended many times to wear diapers to special events when finding a restroom is difficult, inconvenient and seriously detract from the production. For example...most red carpet events, such as emmys, requires you stay in position for 6+ hours. I have seen some truck guys tell the reporters to wear depends on long news stories when they are on camera for long periods of time, and they wear them. A female friend admitted to wearing and using diapers for an 18 hour shoot where restrooms were unavailable.

I can tell you that at some point, all those reporters on TV if they are serious about their jobs have worn and used diapers at some point in their career.

• Like 1

I was a Special Deputy Sheriff (Marine Search and Rescue, shore patrol, lake patrol, river patrol). There were times when I was glad I was wearing a diaper! I didn't have that telltale wet horseshoe on the front of my pants I saw on other deputies at times! Lol. Serious truth! My pants were dry, but never my diaper!

I've had many discussions with a few of my friends and out at internships about diapers and the news/tv industry. I have been recommended many times to wear diapers to special events when finding a restroom is difficult, inconvenient and seriously detract from the production. For example...most red carpet events, such as emmys, requires you stay in position for 6+ hours. I have seen some truck guys tell the reporters to wear depends on long news stories when they are on camera for long periods of time, and they wear them. A female friend admitted to wearing and using diapers for an 18 hour shoot where restrooms were unavailable.

I can tell you that at some point, all those reporters on TV if they are serious about their jobs have worn and used diapers at some point in their career.

Worked in TV news for almost a decade and no one ever wore diapers or talked about wearing them to my knowledge....although I was wearing, and would have loved to hear of others wearing!

How about diaper salesman?

Worked in TV news for almost a decade and no one ever wore diapers or talked about wearing them to my knowledge....although I was wearing, and would have loved to hear of others wearing!

How about diaper salesman?

I know I wish I was making this stuff up, but I heard it a few times at my internship in NYC, and was advised to do it first hand by a very successful broadcast anchor for our coverage of the inauguration. Most reporters and field people have built up bladders to steel, but for those who aren't blessed with that ability, they need to seek alternatives to squatting, whipping it out or having an accident.