LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young Dl'S

Yeah, but when you're a guy going to buy baby diapers or more likely girl's GoodNites odds are even if they don't as people will wonder. I'll stick to what I know until I get the courage to do it. Thanks for all your advice and support though.

I'd just buy online and have it sent to a PO BOX if I were you.

• 2 weeks later...

Im a young DL here - i love it, its a fetish for me alongside many other fetishes (though it does have a special place)

I've always got my dipees of the net but im going to get some baby diapers from my local Sainsbury's to use as stuffers. I should be fine, im a little more confident than i used to be - i've moved away from home and such. BUT if BlackoutSunset doesn't want to buy them in a shop then stop telling him to!

It took a lot to finally work up to going into a store rather than get my supplies online. While I lived on a small residential campus in university halls, I had small quantities delivered via purchases from eBay, so they were usually boxed in something solid and could pass off to the parcel receivers at reception as just about anything. When I moved into an actual house, I lived with (and still do, in a different place) housemates, so I had to time my visits to a pharmacy around the corner carefully. Much like yourself, I didn't particularity want other people finding out, but thankfully, my other housemates, being youngish students often slept in on weekends, allowing me to head out and back again with my supply before anyone was awake. I did this for both the pharmacy itself, and a local store that sold Goodnites before as well.

This is harder in my new place as that same pharmacy is now further away, and my housemates this time are a little more unpredictable with their sleeping patterns. In fact, during my last run, one of my housemates woke up while I was out of the house, but was thankfully distracted from my arrival. I'm less nervous about walking into the pharmacy, picking up some Tena Maxi, paying for them and carrying them home in a black binbag than the little patch of house I have to pass through from the front door to my bedroom when I can't confirm 100% that I'll be the only one there.

In short, I empathize entirely with your position.

Guest CanuckDL

he he i managed to buy my first package of diapers like 3 weeks ago been, a good expedience. :P now i have to work up enough courage to get another :S, im 17, 18 in a few months young dl FTW !

Zippo what are the cuddlz like? They look very plain and thick and babyish from the pics :)

Im sure you were to message the ABuniverse company privately and negociate some shipping it could be done xD

Guest DiaperCurious12

I'm really thinking of getting a pack of GoodNites this weekend and maybe ordering a sample of either Cushies or Bambinos. Anyone got suggestions I like to wet and mess so which is better for both?

[quote :) name='Samsam' date='07 April 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1270598941' post='293177']

Zippo what are the cuddlz like? They look very plain and thick and babyish from the pics

Im sure you were to message the ABuniverse company privately and negociate some shipping it could be done xD

HI!!! i m new to this forum... and wanted to know who are into diapers in singapore... just want to make more friends and if possible, girls who are into them too... i wanna find a partner who share the same dream... well i know its difficult as i m far far away... but yupp, just wanna try my luck!

=)

So how does everyone at college dispose of their dirty diapers?

I graduated almost a year ago, and while I didn't have much in the way of dirty diapers, I did have my own methods for discreet disposal.

Avoid roommates when in the act. Have a good hiding spot planned out (like a closet if you have your own) and plenty of grocery bags for concealing the evidence (whether buying diapers or disposing of them). And have plenty of Lysol for covering up unfortunate odors. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I think that being young and being a DL because you have the natural ability to have a heightened sense of social awareness. You don't want to be exposed to your peers and your family. Secrecy is greatly valued, but you're looking for people to socialize with that are like you. That's the consensus I've gotten from DLs who are 18-25, myself included.

I definitely agree with this. I go to all sorts of lengths to make sure my family and non-DL friends never have a clue about my fetish. I definitely get lonely sometimes, though, when all I want to do is hang out with a buddy in diapers, but can't. I think a big part of why my DL circle is so small is that I'm really turned off by people who start off a conversation by saying we should meet up. That's waaaay too forward for me, and looking over my Yahoo buddy list, the only people on there are the ones I had lots on conversations with, and really got to know before the topic of meeting even came up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember the first time i bought some diapers (age 13), i was at my aunties house in queensland so noone would recognise me, got a basket put a pack of drynights in the bottom then hid them with a pack of chips, got the strangest look off the checkout girl, haha but i'd never see her again.

Its way easier now cause i work at a super market, so i get a five finger discount ; ) but i still wear drynights, girls ones cause they hold more

i've been doing the whole diaper thing since I was VERY young, buying them since 12/13, sneaking them from family/neighbors before that :#

now at 20-something, i have no problem other than just a tiny bit of insecurity when it comes to buying them in a crowded supermarket, running into friends with diapers in my cart. In the eyes of the check stand, I'm generally a mommy or a big sister when I buy the little ones like goodnites or the bigger pampers, if I buy depends and stuff they might think differently. Customer service people don't usually pry and hate, the real "freaks" are the pushy jerks, boosters and addicts, they're happy to get a kid buying diapers compared to most of the bad stuff.

Just ordered my first case of abena X plus a couple weeks ago, i got em in and god damn what a difference betweeen these and the depends ive been buyin for 4+ years. Just wish i could find the window of time to order more.

Just ordered my first case of abena X plus a couple weeks ago, i got em in and god damn what a difference between these and the depends ive been buyin for 4+ years. Just wish i could find the window of time to order more.

Amazing isn't it?? I used to use depends over nights too, and liked them because they worked well enough, but were L*O*U*D! :blush: after shopping and buying the 'better brands' I have my preferences and Abena X's are right up there with my other favorites. They are amazing, and to me, the closest thing to adult sized pampers (or Luvs or Huggies etc) They fit well, are quiet, nice and bulky, and somewhat discreet (under loose pants). Its great not having to change immediately, as they can hold a lot, so your major floods don't mean you have to find a restroom (or go home) to change due to fear of leaks. I love long wear diapers, and being in a used one doesn't bother me...well untill it leaks :P

Welcome to the world of "real" diapers....enjoy! :D