LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Baby Dummies/Pacifiers Any Good?

Hi! :D

I'm fairly new to the whole AB/DL thing - although I have fantasized about it for a long time, I've never actually indulged in any physical side of it. Mainly because I've never had the privacy. I did move to university accommodation in September but had to come back home due to medical reasons so now I'm stuck here for the time being, with people breathing down my neck and no lock on my door lol.

Anyway ... my parents will be out of the house for a weekend in April, meaning I will finally be free try some things out without the risk of being walked in on. I am hoping to do it as cheaply as possible since I don't even know whether I will like it yet, so I was thinking of getting a bottle and a dummy from the pound shop in town, just to try it out. However, I haven't had a dummy in my mouth since I was 2 years old, so I'm kind of worried that a baby dummy will be waaaay too small and hard work to even keep in. And where's the fun in that?

I have seen that website that sells adult-sized pacifiers, but that would involve shipping, more money, and the risk of the package being opened by somebody other than me.

OK, this post is getting really long now lol. But basically I wanted to ask, is it even worth getting a baby dummy? Is it physically possible to use one when you have a adult-sized mouth or will it fall out?

Thanks! ^_^

skip the baby dummies and get a nuk5. the baby sized ones tend to hurt your teeth, not from the sucking, just from it not fitting right.

I have to agree with this. A babies dummy will be harder to keep in, and not as satisfying. A good stop gap if you can find them are the Nuk 3's that are sold in some stores, they're more of a toddlers dummy, so a little bigger.

Arrrgh, it's so hard to know what to do lol ... those Nuk 5 ones are so expensive and I really can't afford to pay that much for a dummy on my budget. And I would be so embarrassed to buy one! My parents will naturally be curious if I get a parcel and it will only make them more suspicious if I tell them it's "nothing". Although they are really cute and I would love one. In fact, I've already picked out my favourite. :blush:

Hiya pal,

If you're going to buy nappies, I'd highly recommend Attends XL special care, they are fantastic! Check out www.attends.co.uk. They ship out very discreetly and if you order before 3pm (I think), they will ship out the same day on a 24hr delivery service. If you miss your delivery, they won't leave your nappies with next doors, you can request to get the courier to leave them at the back of your house instead :)

Have fun!

Max.

I have been using baby ones for a while now, just as hasn't been possible to get a nuk5. I have found that I can easily sleep with one in.

I have mam ones that are my favourite. With bottles i find them easy to use, just have to get biggest size nipple though, mam again are good, and so are the tommee tippee natural care (think they are called)

I have to echo CKTC and Loopy - a NUK 5 is MUCH more satisfying.

However, if you're allergic to latex, I'd advise against them as they're only made in latex. If you're merely curious, and just want to have a go at it, try a NUK 3 (or other toddler sized pacifier) first. That way, you'll know whether it's "your thing" or not without wasting much money if you decide against it, and whether you need a bigger one. Most people do, but there are some who prefer the smaller pacifiers over the NUK 5.

~ moogle

This is the one I love:

642blueduck.jpg

But with shipping it's about £30 (45 dollars). Although it's not the money I'm worried about, it's how discrete it will be. I know that some of you have bought from this company before, can you tell me what the packaging is like etc? At the moment, embarrassment is the main thing that's stopping me buying. I don't want the bill saying I've bought a dummy ... :blush:

This is the one I love:

642blueduck.jpg

But with shipping it's about £30 (45 dollars). Although it's not the money I'm worried about, it's how discrete it will be. I know that some of you have bought from this company before, can you tell me what the packaging is like etc? At the moment, embarrassment is the main thing that's stopping me buying. I don't want the bill saying I've bought a dummy ... :blush:

That...is so full of greatness...I just can't even begin to describe my reaction - It's a DUCKIE!!

~ moogle