LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites

no advice on goodnights.. but baby and child diapers are made to fit a proportional child so unless you are also three feet tall and the same weight as a child made to wear them they are not going to fit appropriately. So you may want to put an adult diaper over them to prevent leaks etc if you plan on using them.

• Like 1

I have. the XL's. Made for up to 125 pounds. I weigh around that, so they fit me perfectly. I've tried both kinds, the girls size i tried were S/M because I got the pack for my thin girlfriend. The girls ones ripped on me and were too tight. The XL's for boys fit me perfect and held a decent wetting. They do leak though even being gentle with wetting...I liked them, I'd buy them again in the future.

Alright. Has anyone worn the girls and had them fit because that's what I'm almost positive I'd get.

Get on ad fit are two different things. You will be able to get them on but unless you are the size of an average 14 year old boy they won't fit. And unless you are in the lowest percentile of the growth curve you are not the size of an average 14 year old boy.

I've worn both UnderJams and GoodNights. Goodnights feel alright when wet, they have a decent wet/soggy feeling. As far as holding in a decent wetting, they have always leaked on me. I like them as the fit is better than the waist on underjams but the underjams take the cake for capacity, lower fit, leak barriers, and wicking. Underjams are quieter, bar none. Either one is ok for some light leakage but underjams stay more comfortable for longer. Only downside is that because my waist is larger, I have to wear tight briefs over them to keep them up as the side material starts to rip after a while. Yes, they do fit, kind of tight, and I'd take underjams over goodnights any day of the week.

Truth be told, I much prefer a full, thick adult brief. For work, tho, I need discreet which is hard in slacks. If you want something a little larger, Depends adjustable underwear are decent and have a better capacity than the goodnights and are thin and quiet enough to conceal. They are made by the same company and actually have a star pattern on them since the mfg uses the same shell, but the stars are not colored. They have 2 velcro tapes per side and can be adjusted right up so they feel like a real diaper. I wear these almost exclusively to work, since they are comfy, can hold a decent leak (don't push them, they're only underwear) and are changable without having to take off my pants/underwear/shoes. I wear boxer briefs over them in case I have a few drops of leaks but I stay on top of changing them so I don't have an issue. If you get them in the right place, the depends are cheaper for more, too. Plain white is just fine for me. (Look for the cool stars!)

I know you really wanted to know about the girl's goodnights. Sorry, no experience there, but hope this helps to some degree even if you don't necessarily care about the depends part. Underjams are awesome, give them a try if you havent :)

I'm pretty average. I still think it'd be okay. I know I'm not buying Depends because they make me think of old people and I want the feeling of a baby. Do any of you wear Pull-Ups or Underjams?

I can guarentee you'll feel more like a baby in a depends brief than you will being crammed into a baby pull up or diaper with a 32" waist. But whatever learn the hard way and waste $12.00 in the process.

-Ben

• Like 1

I use the British version and love them. My fiance also uses them(we both use the girls style)and they hold any wettings we have pretty well. I'd definately recomend them.

That's what I was hoping to hear. I'm looking for being able to feel diapered and be able to wet and mess. Feeling babyed is not what I'm looking for. I simply like baby diapers.

• Like 1

I actually use Pampers 7 during the day and also have a 32 waist. I built an elastic strap to make up the size difference. There are 3 hook pads on the inside front to grip to the front and front wings of the diaper. There is a PUL shiny side and loop land pad on each side outer. With this design, you can make the elastic strap as long as you need it to be. With each diaper change, just lean back against a wall, pull the tapes off the landing pads, remove the diaper and take the strap off. Put the strap on a fresh diaper and enjoy! I hope that helps you like it helps me go 24/7 and carry my change in my back pocket folded in half in a ziplock discretely.

Guest little_jonny

ive tried goodnites and there are not good for big people and heavy wetters. do what most people said and wear an adult diaper over it. it will make a good bosster... and i can't remmeber but some where i read that girl goodnites are better for boys. why, i'm not sure.. also if your not sure about goodnites try underjams. the side strech out more and are a little thicker.

I actually use Pampers 7 during the day and also have a 32 waist. I built an elastic strap to make up the size difference. There are 3 hook pads on the inside front to grip to the front and front wings of the diaper. There is a PUL shiny side and loop land pad on each side outer. With this design, you can make the elastic strap as long as you need it to be. With each diaper change, just lean back against a wall, pull the tapes off the landing pads, remove the diaper and take the strap off. Put the strap on a fresh diaper and enjoy! I hope that helps you like it helps me go 24/7 and carry my change in my back pocket folded in half in a ziplock discretely.

i do that with a 1 inch by 5 inch velcro strip an can use it on any cloth disposible as i wear huggies size 6 overnites and pampers size 5 extra protection as they r the same as 7s and 6s and i get more diapers for my $$$$ and i recommend both of the goodnites but i prefer the girls ones but have both

I have used both the Girls and Boys XLs. I like the Girls better because they have more stuff down lower to absorb than do the boys. The Boys are designed to absorb where a typical pre-teen, undeveloped boy is most likely to squirt. But if you have hit puberty, most likely you will want to point the equipment down. In that case, the Girls have the absorbing zone where you need it.

Besides, the girls prints are fun to wear.

Kenny

• Like 1

i've tried goodnites and liked them. not the "boxer" style ones though- i don't really understand the point of those, they are cheaply made just look/feel funny. but the regular goodnites are pretty good, as far as being comfortable and fitting well. i like underjams too because they are so clothlike and natural and quiet, but the only thing is the stretchy fabric on the sides begins to tear after awhile (like 8 hours maybe). underjams are nice and low cut as well, which I like.

the walgreen's brand version of goodnites are surprisingly awesome too. and cheap. sometimes on sale for $5, but usually $10.

• Like 1
  • 13 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a 32"-34" waist, and As a long time DL (diaper lover), GoodNites have always been a good fit. The convenience and availability has made them a go to for me. Like others have said, I've used the boys and girls versions, and definitely have a preference for the girls XL GoodNites, due to how much cuter they are.

• Like 1
On 3/10/2010 at 3:11 AM, BlackoutSunset said:

Alright. Has anyone worn the girls and had them fit because that's what I'm almost positive I'd get.

i just got a order of xl girls goodnites, I'm about a 29 waist, they fit me great, they should fit you great.