LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I Really Thing Of All Of You

I have to say, I am impressed...

I have no idea how I havent been here before. It is exactly what our little community needs. Up until now, I have been pretty much disappointed with what I see in the DL community. To be honest, I had all but given up on finding cool diaper peeps. No offense to people who visit DPF, or the objectionable COBB website, but for the long time I have been into diapers I have found a sad majority of diaper wearers to be very unusual people:

Creepy chatroom dudes: This always irritates me.

Poorly wrtten "true stories" that are obviously works of fiction. These are the ones that really creep me out. Everyone here knows the kind I am talking about. You can tell in thier writing that in person, that individual has more issues than just a diaper on:

"omg so my mom caught me in diapers today i told her i wet the bed then she spanked me then changed me so now i am wear diapers 24/7 because my mom makes me but i love the feel of diapers now and my girlfriend changes me to"

Things like that have kept me from looking around online. I found this site yesterday, and am incredibly impressed. Most everyone here seems normal, even in the Chat room. As for me on the whole "What am I" deal, I have never wanted a "mommy" or "daddy". What would truely kick ass would be to have a few DL freindships with people. Maybe a place to go to play a few video games and just wear diapers... With people that have lives outside of thier pampers.

Wow, this ended up being a longer post than I had planned. In short I would like to say I am very impressed with this place, keep it up. Its good to see that there are others like me that can put aside the "diaper-thing" for a minute and just be a normal person.

squashNstretch

As you can tell from my low member number, Ive been frequenting this site for a few years now. Im glad you're happy with this place and I hope you enjoy it. Most of us, you will find, are lurkers until we find a post that grabs us, and for the majority, we are all willing to discuss pretty much anything on a real level. Anyhow, welcome.

Collin

"omg so my mom caught me in diapers today i told her i wet the bed then she spanked me then changed me so now i am wear diapers 24/7 because my mom makes me but i love the feel of diapers now and my girlfriend changes me to"

squashNstretch

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes ive came across those people to. I was once told i had to tell my mom i wear and to get her to spank me?? Some times it sounds like there on crack.

I agree with SquashNStretch's opening comment about this being a community of more normal people, but some of us NEED to wear protection, and others just enjoy the feeling of diapers. But that's perfectly OK, too, and of course, you can have the need for diapers but at the same time enjoy the security that they offer.

I agree with SquashNStretch's opening comment about this being a community of more normal people, but some of us NEED to wear protection, and others just enjoy the feeling of diapers. But that's perfectly OK, too, and of course, you can have the need for diapers but at the same time enjoy the security that they offer.

Ah, the people that have to wear for medical reasons tend to have thier head on straight the most.

guitar_a_goo_goo_ga: Isn't that unusual? I've thought that for some time.

Rhezz: Sadly some of the most studious, well-schooled people I know are some of the dumbest most immature people I have ever met. The dumbest most immature person I know is a structural engineer. That sincerly scares the living *blank* out of me.

Book smarts dont mean a thing!

I wear diapers 24/7 anymore, and I don't have the physical NEED for them. So I'm glad that you say that that's okay too.

For my entire life I have wanted to wear diapers, but have faught that war that so many of us have, finally I accepted myself for who I was diapers and all.

It's nice though that someone is kind enough to tell me that it's okay by them.

Nah, I aint all that put out by a faux pa, just pick your words a little more carefully in the future, (made you sweat though didn't I?).

Most of my friends and family would rather I be in diapers and be happy than go through the war I lived through before. I was a little wild back then, had a short temper too. Things are better now though. :P

Ah, the people that have to wear for medical reasons tend to have thier head on straight the most.

guitar_a_goo_goo_ga: Isn't that unusual? I've thought that for some time.

Rhezz: Sadly some of the most studious, well-schooled people I know are some of the dumbest most immature people I have ever met. The dumbest most immature person I know is a structural engineer. That sincerly scares the living *blank* out of me.

Book smarts dont mean a thing!

Gotta say something here, My friend Royce and I were driving along and the idiot pulls out of a McDonalds without even checking for oncoming traffic. I had to slam on my brakes, and was almost rearended. I started saying things about the person's possible lineage and how I hated people with no common sense. Royce stopped me and said "Vic, you and I have common sense, while most of these morons lack sense, therefore to have no common sense is common, while those of us who have common sense are in the minority, therefore we have uncommon sense, so you're mad at that *%@* for having common sense". So yes having booksmarts doesn't mean you know anything. Wearing diapers sets us apart, just as having something relevent to say is amongst all of these "my girlfriend caught me wearing diapers so now makes me wear them all the time" idiots. This is the best diaper site I've found, because we have uncommon sense

Gotta say something here, My friend Royce and I were driving along and the idiot pulls out of a McDonalds without even checking for oncoming traffic. I had to slam on my brakes, and was almost rearended. I started saying things about the person's possible lineage and how I hated people with no common sense. Royce stopped me and said "Vic, you and I have common sense, while most of these morons lack sense, therefore to have no common sense is common, while those of us who have common sense are in the minority, therefore we have uncommon sense, so you're mad at that *%@* for having common sense". So yes having booksmarts doesn't mean you know anything. Wearing diapers sets us apart, just as having something relevent to say is amongst all of these "my girlfriend caught me wearing diapers so now makes me wear them all the time" idiots. This is the best diaper site I've found, because we have uncommon sense

In college, my social psych professor put it simply: The masses are asses.

Now, here is my confusion. That came from a book smart person. If book smarts don't mean anything, maybe the masses actually have uncommon sense.

:whistling:

"Mankind is always 3 meals away from a riot." i woulnt say thats true. stalin starved to death millions of people in the bread basket of his country did they riot? no. and the starving people around the world are they rioting? no.

i don't mind when a topic gets off topic eather, thats just two for one! yay WHAT A BARGIN!

as for a turnip, no thank you. however i am a bit hungry.