LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good News For People Who Like Good News

Soo.... about a year and a half ago I posted one here looking for help. I wasn't sure if I was willing to accept my AB side (even though I've been indulging since I was a toddler) and wanted some advice on how to move forward. Some people said to just pull up the boot straps and accept myself, and someone who PMed me described his situation as removing himself from being an AB so he could have a "normal" relationship. Really, that was my problem-I was tired of just having flings, and didn't want to date someone without telling them my secret. I've had two relationships in the past where I wanted so bad to tell her about this side of myself, but I could never build up the trust and confidence to do so. With some thought on this, I decided I would never be able to keep this to myself the rest of my life.

It's been a year and a half, and long story short, I'm seeing someone who knows about my true self. I decided last night that I needed to share something with her, and she was so damn cool about it all. Totally accepting, and she even wants to try it herself!

I feel so close to this girl right now. I would do anything for her-and now I know she would do the same for me. God damn, isn't life good when we make it so.

Thank you everyone on DD, you make life easier. If it wasn't for all the postings by people in AB aware relationships, I'm not sure if I would have worked up the courage to do this. If anyone would like to talk or get some advice, just PM me. I'm here for you.

-TBlazer

• Like 2

Congratulations!

Now carefully consider what happened:

* You were nervous and scared that two aspects of yourself you considered important were incompatible

* Your fear led you to erroneous conclusions

* You summed up the courage to overcome your fear

* It turns out your fear was unnecessary and unfounded

I've found much the same thing in terms of telling my friends and lover about my AB interests. It's amazing how supportive friends are to each other and how loving they can be if you give them the chance. It's also amazing how unkind we can assume they'll be. Empirical evidence seems to more often than not support the concept that it's okay to be open and honest with those who you care about and know care about you.

Congratulations again! May you have a bright and wonderful future with your new courage and without the fetters of fear.

--Lex

Another round of basking in the happiness of another.

It sure is good to hear from another lucky chum. Whose next my fellow board members?! WHOOOOOSE IT GONNA BE?! Wake up.

-JeiSiN

... ;)

Congratulations and wishing you the best of luck. I met my husband/daddy on another AB/DL roleplay website and we have been married for almost 2 years now. I am very much AB/LG while my husband is more DL with a hint of AB. We both wear diapers 24/7 and it feels so wonderful to be with someone who can accept all of your and your lifestyle.

little advice from my personal experience on this subject. i told my gf maybe three months after wed been together, and she was leary but willing to try it. it was awesome/amazing/any other adjectives, and i found an old post on her saying she liked it. she didnt, she liked how happy it made me and was playing along. now, it happens once every few months, still not bad by any means, but keep the hopes down a bit for your own protection, and so that way you dont push your luck and ruin it for the both of ya. but more importantly, best of luck and congrats dude.