LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, I Don'T Know Ar Care Whats Going To Happen

Guest baby smokey

I moved into this house thinking I would be here for a while, only to find out that the owner has a huge gambling problem and has not made a house payment in over a year. So now, since I had nothing to do with it at all, I'm being punished for it by having to move on short notice this coming weekend. I have no place to go at all, and everywhere i look for room for rent keeps giving me the run around and waisting my time. I already made a pact to just destroy anything of value and just live in a tent in the woods for a while if I can't find anything by this weekend.

So, this might be my last week ever being here. It's been fun, and I'll never forget you all....well, some I would like to forget, but oh well.

Maybe things will work out, but at this rate, I highly doubt it

Take care all

Sorry to hear that Smokey..that just plain sucks. I lived on the other end of the spectrum. Everybody I tried to help ending up screwing me for the rent. I mean how hard is it to pay $75 a week for a fully furnished room and separate den. I mean even with free high speed internet and cable w/ the TV and VCR/DVD.

I have been stuck with over $5000 of back payments. Then I have to look like the bad guy and tell them to pack up. Usually these are friends or Friends of friends$. Me and Mommie just gave up with the whole mess. Best of luck out there. It's a cruel world. Hope it all works out for you. Keep your head up. :thumbsup:

I moved into this house thinking I would be here for a while, only to find out that the owner has a huge gambling problem and has not made a house payment in over a year. So now, since I had nothing to do with it at all, I'm being punished for it by having to move on short notice this coming weekend. I have no place to go at all, and everywhere i look for room for rent keeps giving me the run around and waisting my time. I already made a pact to just destroy anything of value and just live in a tent in the woods for a while if I can't find anything by this weekend.

So, this might be my last week ever being here. It's been fun, and I'll never forget you all....well, some I would like to forget, but oh well.

Maybe things will work out, but at this rate, I highly doubt it

Take care all

Sorry you have to deal with this sh*t smokey, is sucks when you have to deal with irresponsible people like that. Don't give up though, there is always an answer. IS there anyways you might be able to buy the house?

Or I think Joey lives in Washington, and a few others from here....might check with them for a place to stay.

Either way, good luck.

qwack

Sorry you have to deal with this sh*t smokey, is sucks when you have to deal with irresponsible people like that. Don't give up though, there is always an answer. IS there anyways you might be able to buy the house?

Or I think Joey lives in Washington, and a few others from here....might check with them for a place to stay.

Either way, good luck.

qwack

I have no money to buy the house for what they want for it. I have no resorces in my area to stay with, both in or out of the ABDL community. and joey has his own things going on right now, and i just don't want to end up having to move yet again in another couple months.

The worst part is, everyone is pointing the finger at me and saying that this is all my fault for even moving into this place with out knowing what was going on.

I'm probably not going to be on ever again after sunday.

take care all and good bye for good

First off....this has nothing to do with you.It's not your fault for your landlords doings. Tenants are not privileged to the same information that landlords are in their search for tenants. landlords (or managers) do background checks, credit checks, employment verifications etc on prospective tenants, but tenants don't (or can't) get the same information about the property owner. How can you?? So for people to be pointing fingers at you and say you brought it on yourself are frankly full of shit...and you can tell them so.

Also, there are always answers to problems, and choices. I know moving is a hassle, but you might have to bite the bullet on this one and shuffle around a bit until you can get settled again.

It is sad how the poor choices or behaviors that some people make can have such a detrimental efect on others who are not involved.

Hang tough, keep looking for a place to land....but most of all remember..

THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT!!

Know it and be it and move on

good luck..and I fully expect to see your shining posts here soon in the near future! :thumbsup:

qwack

Sorry to hear about your crappy predicament smokey .Like square duck says this not your fault !!!! I hope something can work out for you i also hope to also see you back here and on the chat board !!. take care hugs!!

UPDATE I will be living at my friends Hippie Commune and organic farm and native plant nursery. I will be living in a school bus that has a nice wood stove, and all the amenities of a bedroom. I will be moving this weekend. I am so relieved that I found a place. I wont be on for a day or 2 during the move, but i will be back sometime during next week.

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm finally back online. The bus thing didn't work out for me since there was no Internet in the bus, and i didn't want to wait my turn on a "community computer", I ended up moving back to the shit hole of a town I went to high school in. My new place has a cool shop to work on my projects in, and the best part, I got Internet :) talk to you all soon.

Well, I'm finally back online. The bus thing didn't work out for me since there was no Internet in the bus, and i didn't want to wait my turn on a "community computer", I ended up moving back to the shit hole of a town I went to high school in. My new place has a cool shop to work on my projects in, and the best part, I got Internet :) talk to you all soon.

See??? Told ya things would work out for ya! :P

It may not be the 'ideal' place, but its better then where you were, and your housing problem is solved (for a while) until something better makes itself available.

WB dude....have fun!

PS Think of all the stories you will be able to tell your grandkids, while the pee in your lap :D